Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • globos&bears
    • Jun 2019

The longer the session the better?!

As a non-popper i liked too much being in touch with balloons.

One of my favorite practices is inflate a big balloon inside my clothes (2 shirts one as a pant) and keep the contact with the balloon as much I can resist without touch myself.

This sessions can long for hours, some times all day and some times without a sexual activity at all, just feeling the smoothness, pressure and smell of the balloon.

To make them last as much I can, i do normal things in the house to get me a little "distracted" about the fact that i am in touch with the balloon, almost impossible task :-) , but still i do what ever that I can to last in this intoxicating feeling which is like a trance for me, it makes me feel relaxed, in peace and of course excited.

This is the same for you? What do you do?
  • EthylTheAardvark
    • Nov 2016

Re: The longer the session the better?!

In a state where weed's legal, getting high and playing with balloons is one of the most sensual experiences I've ever had. Though a lot of the time I'll just fall asleep holding it and wake up later in the night (Smoked weed mostly wears off in 3-4 hours.) That doesn't suck at all, though.

Comment

• t17forLife
      • May 2015

Re: The longer the session the better?!

Originally posted by EthylTheAardvark
      In a state where weed's legal, getting high and playing with balloons is one of the most sensual experiences I've ever had. Though a lot of the time I'll just fall asleep holding it and wake up later in the night (Smoked weed mostly wears off in 3-4 hours.) That doesn't suck at all, though.
      FOUND THE STONER!!!!!!!

Jk I do the same. Weed is quasi-legal here, but the same folks that disapprove of fetishes aren't real big on that either, so I can't combine the two that often.

It really is though. When I had the place to myself for 5 days, I spent a few hours of day 1 doing just this, at least until I got scared that the neighbors would call the cops and the pizza man finally showed up. Easily one of my best looner experiences.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎