Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonarloon
    • Jun 2017

gl 1200 question

Since it's not likely I'll be able to obtain one soon with this hole pandemic crap I've always been curious about a couple things about the GL1200.
    One thing is how far off the ground are you when your riding one fully inflated? I'm well aware you can still touch the ground, that's about it. I've never actually owned one, hopefully I can fix that post pandemic.
    Stay safe all!
  • Albi
    • Aug 2020

Re: gl 1200 question

I'd be interested to hear about that as well, unfortunately I didn't mange to find any GL1200 to order in the UK, and I've settled for some Cattex 87" banner balloons, no idea what to expect in terms of strength and size (I'm guessing very long but nowhere near as wide as the GL1200)

Hopefully we will both be able to get our hands on the fabled 1200 sooner rather than later.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
      • May 2020

I've not had one to 100% and mounted it due to space constraints or lack of suitable padding under it in case of a rough landing... Even at about 90% inflation, I struggle to get my legs all the way around it and on to the ground and I'm 6'. I figure it is about as tall/round as a 36" balloon but much much longer. At that point it was extremely squishy and I sank at least half way into it when I sat on it.

Comment

• Trickey1066
        • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Albi
        I'd be interested to hear about that as well, unfortunately I didn't mange to find any GL1200 to order in the UK, and I've settled for some Cattex 87" banner balloons, no idea what to expect in terms of strength and size (I'm guessing very long but nowhere near as wide as the GL1200)

Hopefully we will both be able to get our hands on the fabled 1200 sooner rather than later.
        The 87 inch banner from cattex is basically a gl700 they also have a 87 inch XL which is more equilivent to the gl1200, I have used cattex banners for years now very good balloons. Unfortunately the original rifco gl1200 didn't last on production to long. Apparently a 3 meter long balloon wasn't the strongest to inflate but wow ther were amazing when they worked

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Albi

They’re the same thing under a different name I’m pretty sure. I’ve got some of those myself.
          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Albi
            • Aug 2020

I've finally received them and yeah, they seem to be the same thing. Too bad they didn't have the XL ( gl1200 equivalent) in stock.
            Then again, I can't believe how big this one is already.
            I'm still working up the courage to ride the giant doll I got with the order, all of these are massive!

Comment

• BASILIS
              • Dec 2019

How can i make necks on gl balloons

Can someone tell me or help me how can i make necks on gl balloons plz

Comment

• BASILIS
                • Dec 2019

Re: How can i make necks on gl balloons

[IMG]file:///D:/%CE%94%CE%99%CE%91%CE%A6%CE%9F%CE%A1%CE%91/%CE%A6%CE%A9%CE%A4%CE%9F%CE%93%CE%A1%CE%91%CE%A6%C E%99%CE%95%CE%A3/BALLOONS/s-l1600%20(31).jpg[/IMG]
                Originally posted by BASILIS

Comment

• BASILIS
                  • Dec 2019

Re: How can i make necks on gl balloons

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎