How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jt29
    • Oct 2014

Re: How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

That is a good idea

Comment

• balloons
      Balloon fun
      • Apr 2017

i like humping overinflated 20 inch balloons nude on my bed till i cum. started with Tilly, Qualtex, now humping tuff tex. They all feel so good!!

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

I just love this topic .cant read enough of em .
        The bigger the better

Comment

• Kirbyfan51
          • Feb 2019

I have to say the titfuck method is pretty good here too its relatively easy if you have a clip or some substitute for one and it feels really pleasant.

Comment

• Tdo8888
            • Jun 2016

A Q24 has the best beck ever experienced for fucking. I loveninfkating them to rock hard capacity and inserting myself as I watch some videos, finishing as I roll andnhunp all over it.

Other balloons work well too but usually for those I need to bite the lip of the neck off and use lube for some. Still good but Q24 is supreme

Comment

• Anderson Summer
              • Feb 2019

I like humping on a 20" beach ball, the beach ball fits well between my thighs and underneath my cock. It feels so great and I cum on it.

Comment

• LatinBeauty
                • Jun 2018

I like to blow one and place it between my legs. I get super wet right away just by feeling the balloon pressed against my vagina. Then, I blow another balloon and I touch myself while riding the first balloon. I usually have an orgasm pretty soon. <3

Comment

• David Black
                  • Mar 2019

I blow one up and rub it against my dick pushing the foreskin back and getting me wet. With a well neck balloon being squashed by my thighs, I love the squeak and the smell. Never fail to come.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                    • May 2017

For me, the best looning experience were those onyx black Q24s. The mear process of just blowing one up would give an immediate erection, and the challenge..... blowing the neck long enough, but not to over inflate to the point of popping, this honestly was a lottery as I pushed the inflation so far to the edge, about 20% of my Q24s would burst. However when a Q24 was successfully inflated with a nice long neck, I'd be seated with swimming costumes or more often cotton boxer shorts, with my bumb seated somewhat halfway off the edge of the sofa / chair, and the neck dug right into my penis / balls.

I would then push the upper "ball" section of the balloon around (mainly into my chest), so the neck is constently pushing into my penis, while at the same time, digging and clawing my fingers into the upper portion of the balloon, making it squeak nice and loud. Both the forces from pushing the neck into my groin and the vibration of the squeaking would place me at a point of edging, and I'd do this as long as possible, this was just absolute bliss. When I finally feel the orgasm come, I will then hug the top part of the balloon, dependent on which way I'm sitting on the sofa, and how fast the orgasm's coming, I tip my body and the balloon over (laying horizontally) and hug and kiss the balloon during orgasm, a good last final digging claw during the last moments of peaking, and uhhh man oh man, the sense of well being is just on top of the world.

I'll often have gay fantasies, I love life size PVC inflatable batmans, but more often the lifesize spidermans. When they are first inflated from the factory, they have some kind of powder that prevents mould and stickiness during shipping. I'll wipe this substance off with some lightly dampened clean towels, so they're nice and squeaky clean. In this context I'll have one inflated rock hard, and ready for use, as I have to be in the moment for these.

This is usually when I've showered in the evening (my skin is smooth and dry), and the ambient temperature and humidity are low. Living by myself, I'll usually not wear a top, as this often makes me feel good, and often when the moment comes, makes my pre masturbation anticipation much much much more intense. At this point, I'll throw myself down onto the sofa, hugging the chest portion of the spiderman, the soft glossy PVC against my chest already gives me a very intense erection, and the libido is just euphoric. I'll then position my body so at the same time, my penis is pressed up hard against the top portion of the legs, where then I just keep pushing the leg harder and harder into my groin. At this point I'm at the moment of edging which I'll sustaine as long as possible. Then when I feel the orgasm's coming, I'll hug that inflatable torso harder, that undescribable piece of well being, one is just inside an incredible space.

Lastly beach balls, I've always got some 36 inch balls firmly inflated. This is usually during summertime when the humidity and temperatures are higher. When the anticipation is coming, I'll seat a ball usually on my right (on the sofa), and wrap my arm around, thudding pretty hard (hense the thud in my username). The sound of the deep sounding thud pushes my anticipation into an erection, then when the libido is in play, I'll be digging and clawing my nails into the soft PVC, feeling it squeak and melt under my fingers, and mainly hugging the ball as hard as possible into the right side of my torso. At this point I'm edging as long as possible, and then when peaking, I'll thud that ball a few more times to reinforce the intensity of the orgasm, and then it's show over.

Another rapid turn on are freshly inflated 42 inch hammers, making the heads lightly tickle my naked back also get's me into an intense orgasm. As I'm handling the hammer with my right, I'm doing the rub job with the left, this is good when wanting to do a quick discrete session.

At the end of all my sessions, I'll wipe down my inflatables, so they are nice and clean and squeaky for the next time, this is what I like about PVCs over latex balloons, and getting around my phobia of popping.

Comment

• loonermarks
                      • May 2019

Normally for me I will blow up one balloon to get me going normally a 12-14" and place it under me. Then I will blow up another one while stroking myself and race to see who "pops". Looking for new ideas however!

Comment

• Blowitbig
                        • Jan 2016

I enjoy riding my tt 17 inch balloon ( untied and pinching the mouthpiece together) while blowing up another tt 17 incher , theres just something about blowing while riding a big tight balloon.
                        The bigger the better

Comment

• Titou
                          • May 2019

I like to blow up an inflatable world zebra or horse, i turn the nail inside out in order to create a sph, i put an other inflatable or a GL 900 under the back leg and i fuck it hard.

Comment

• test578

Can someone please help me to delete my account? there is no option to do it and i dont know who to aks..

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by test578
                              Can someone please help me to delete my account? there is no option to do it and i dont know who to aks..
                              Send a Private Message to "Vicci", who is the site's owner. She should be able to help sort out deletion/removal of your account.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                                • Jan 2016

Grinding my manhood into the balloon till ( hard ) till i pop .
                                The bigger the better

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍