Bought myself £34 worth of balloons from Balloons United, hopefully they're worth it

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TizianosBoy
    • Apr 2019

Bought myself £34 worth of balloons from Balloons United, hopefully they're worth it

I bought 43 balloons for £34 worth on Balloons United yesterday, it came to £43 (including shipping costs), I bought 4 different colours (Red, Blue, Yellow and Bright Blue) of the Qualatex 15" Mouse balloons, 2 Bonzo 28" balloons (Orange and Bright Blue), 4 Small Balloon clips, 16 Make It Epic 14" Belbal balloons (4 White, 3 Bright Blue, 3 Lavender, 3 Rose and 3 Mint, the reason why I bought these ones is because my favourite Italian singer's song has the words Make It Epic in his song which is called Epic and thought it'd be a nice thing to do), 1 24" Belbal The Looner balloon (Crystal Teal, I wanted the orange one but it wasn't available , I'm a bit sad about that), 2 Belbal 24" Tuftex Team Looner balloons (Red and Clear), 2 24" Limited Edition Five Year Anniversary balloons (Purple), 1 Qualatex Geo Blossom 16", 2 Czermak & Feger 18" Mouse Balloons (Green), 1 30" Cattex Mouse balloon (Orange), 12 14" Unique Round Balloons (3 in Bright Blue, 3 in Rose, 3 in Yellow and 3 in White), 3 We Love Balloons balloons as I bought £30 worth of stuff and they give you those balloons for every £10 you spend, and finally a autographed card of Jan (the guy (who's a looner as well and he runs Balloons United with his wife Maggy), do you think I got a good deal for the price I paid? My mum hopefully won't ask what I got or else I'm in big trouble.
  • David Black
    • Mar 2019

Re: Bought myself £34 worth of balloons from Balloons United, hopefully they're worth

The postie delivering a balloons united package....heavenly.

Comment

• TizianosBoy
      • Apr 2019

Re: Bought myself £34 worth of balloons from Balloons United, hopefully they're worth

Originally posted by David Black
      The postie delivering a balloons united package....heavenly.
      I cannot wait, are 24" and 30" balloons easy to inflate by mouth or will I have to invest in an electric pump?

Comment

• David Black
        • Mar 2019

Easy enough, and a beautiful taste as you blow. If you find yourself in Edinburgh, bring a few ;-)

Comment

• TizianosBoy
          • Apr 2019

Originally posted by David Black
          Easy enough, and a beautiful taste as you blow. If you find yourself in Edinburgh, bring a few ;-)
          If I ever go to Edinburgh, I'll bring you some and we can have fun together

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
            Banned
            • Dec 2018

Originally posted by TizianosBoy
            I cannot wait, are 24" and 30" balloons easy to inflate by mouth or will I have to invest in an electric pump?
            They can be easy to inflate, but it all depends on how good you are (generally) at blowing up balloons by mouth. Some people struggle to inflate a standard 12" balloon. Others find inflating a Q260 and a weather balloon easy-as-pie.

Personally, an electric pump never goes amiss. It just depends on your finances and home life (e.g. if you live on your own, or with others) and how they would tolerate you using an electric pump.

Comment

• Eastlooner
              • Apr 2019

Hi
              Don't worry, the do post really discretely. And... you will not be dissapointed with this order- many great balloons for a good price

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎