X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LatvianLooner
    • Aug 2017

Filling confined area with balloons

Hey all,

So decided to blow a pack of 100 balloons up in one go and couldn't decide how to pop them. After a day decided to fill the shower with them from floor to ceiling which took about 50. Decided to squeeze myself in amongst them all and close the doors before starting to pop them either by nails, sitting, stomping, biting, pin and squeezing them.

Who else has done a similar thing and if so what did you do?
  • SlightlyDeflated
    • Nov 2016

Re: Filling confined area with balloons

I filled a small tent with about 80 balloons, just kept blowing them up until I ran out of room. Being a non-popper made it difficult to get out when I was done, sure got hot and sweaty.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

I was actually going to make a post about filling my shower with balloons Did it for the first time a few days ago and it's a lot of fun! I'm only able to fit around 30-35 12" balloons in mine. It feels great having them all around you, especially when they get all slippery when they get wet.

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

I bet the pops will be loud in the shower. It’s a confined space with refective walls. The sound will echo around you. I think I’ll be using ear plugs if I try it.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• LatvianLooner
          • Aug 2017

Originally posted by SlightlyDeflated
          I filled a small tent with about 80 balloons, just kept blowing them up until I ran out of room. Being a non-popper made it difficult to get out when I was done, sure got hot and sweaty.
          Sounds like a good idea. Out of interest how did you get rid of the balloons if you are a non popper

Comment

• LatvianLooner
            • Aug 2017

Sounds fun! How did you dispose of them all?

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by wildheart
              I bet the pops will be loud in the shower. It’s a confined space with refective walls. The sound will echo around you. I think I’ll be using ear plugs if I try it.
              It actually sounded less loud than in other places in the house. Guess it depends on what kind of shower you got. I used earplugs, as usual.

Originally posted by LatvianLooner
              Sounds fun! How did you dispose of them all?
              Nail pop and sit pop mostly. A few popped by accident as well.

Comment

• SlightlyDeflated
                • Nov 2016

I used hair bands to temporarily tie off the balloons, easy to undo if one has room to do so.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                  Could be a chat bot
                  • Jul 2019

About the only experience I have ever witnessed or participated in where there was a confined space and balloons was for a school fete. We filled a teachers car with balloons and it cost 20p back in the day to buy a ticket to guess how many balloons were in the car, the prize was a food hamper. The tickets sold well and to count the balloons one of the female maths teachers tooka pin and shouted out "ONE, TWO" etc each time she popped a balloon to count them, there were 90 balloons in the car, tightly inflated 12". It was great for me as the teacher was hot and appeared to be enjoying herself a little too much! perhaps a closet looner?

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2018

Originally posted by LondonLarry
                    The tickets sold well and to count the balloons one of the female maths teachers took a pin and shouted out "ONE, TWO" etc each time she popped a balloon to count them, there were 90 balloons in the car, tightly inflated 12". It was great for me as the teacher was hot and appeared to be enjoying herself a little too much! perhaps a closet looner?
                    Or, she may secretly have been imagining each one of those balloons was one of the kids, and she was having fun imagining what it would be like with all of you no longer around to teach? LOL

For what it's worth, just because someone like popping balloons, doesn't mean that they are a closet looner. The chances are, that she just found it fun, in the same way people who get to demolish buildings for a living, or shoot weaponry, may also be having fun. It can be a stress-reliever, rather than a sexual thing.

It would be the same if you liked smashing-up pottery and crockery. Would that mean you had a fetish for it? You might, but the actual chances would be almost zero. Smashing or destroying things can be cathartic for anyone.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                      Could be a chat bot
                      • Jul 2019

Ah yes good point there BalloonBoyUK. Maybe I was secretly hoping she had a balloon fetish.

Comment

• Slugamano
                        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by BalloonBoyUK
                        just because someone like popping balloons, doesn't mean that they are a closet looner. ... just found it fun, it can be a stress-reliever, rather than a sexual thing.
                        Maybe I am not a real looner? I enjoy popping balloons, enjoy the tension and innocently demolishing something inexpensive, replaceable thing...

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Slugamano
                          Maybe I am not a real looner? I enjoy popping balloons, enjoy the tension and innocently demolishing something inexpensive, replaceable thing...
                          Yes, but I'm assuming that you get sexual arousal and/or sexual pleasure from doing so, ergo you are a looner. That's the difference.

There are lots of things in life we enjoy, but they're only a sexual fetish (in the true sense of the word) if they give you sexual pleasure. If you can blow-up a balloon, or be surrounded by dozens of them, whilst naked, and you don't get the slightest "urge" in your manhood, then yes, you could argue it's not a fetish.

Comment

• lincy
                            • Apr 2019

I filled around 100 balloons in my room and it was very funny.
                            Last edited by lincy; 16-09-2019, 05:55.
                            Helium Tank

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by lincy
                              I filled around 100 balloons in my room and it was very fully.

Ive had several balloon rooms over the years. The best one, was when I had rented my own 2-bed-flat during time at University, and lived on my own. I emptied out the big spare room, and filled it from floor to ceiling with about 1000 x 11" Qualatex rounds. Yes, one thousand of them!

I used to spend a lot of time in that room!

I've also done a couple of smaller rooms, but still used around 800 x 11" Qualatex rounds. Again, they were all great fun, and brought me a lot of fun memories.
                              Last edited by BalloonBoyUK; 12-09-2019, 11:22.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎