Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gray A Loon
    • Jul 2017

Birthday Balloons

I love my birthday. I know probably every girl loves their birthday, but for me it’s a particularly exciting day. Because birthdays mean balloons. And I have a balloon fetish.
    It started when I was little. When I had balloons, I loved sitting on them until they popped. Something about waiting for them to explode was really exciting for me. As I got older, I started riding the balloons more erotically, and the thrill turned sexual. Since then, I’ve been pretty much hooked on them.
    I’d never told anyone how I felt about balloons. I guess it just kind of embarrassed me, you know? Like, I wasn’t supposed to feel that way. But then I started going out with Alex, and things were different. I wanted to tell him how I felt. I wanted to get the chance to have some balloon fun with him. I wanted him to blow up balloons for me while I rode another one, with my hand down my panties. But I’d never felt it was the right time to say anything.
    Until my birthday, that is.
    I hadn’t a clue what Alex had planned for my birthday. So I was pleasantly surprised when I was woken by a knock on my door. I was even more pleased when, standing there in the doorway, was Alex, holding a big bunch of helium balloons.
    “Happy birthday,” he smiled. God, all I wanted to do was screw his brains out right there and then. But I knew I had to play it relatively cool; after all, he probably had arranged to take me to the movies or for dinner or something.
    After dinner and the movie, I was literally itching to get back to my apartment and play with the balloons. I still didn’t have a clue how I was going to reveal my secret. But it was now or never.
    As soon as we stepped into my apartment Alex started kissing my neck. I moaned softly as he unbuttoned my blouse and it fell to the floor. He started kissing my breasts.
    “Alex,” I said. “I don’t mean to ruin the mood, but there is something you should know.”
    “Mmm hmm.” He kissed me harder. When I came up for breath, I walked over to the bunch of balloons, grabbed them, and pulled them toward him.
    “What do you have those for?” he asked
    “I’ve something to show you,” I replied. I pushed one of the balloons to the ground, which wasn’t easy considering they were filled with helium, and got on top of it.
    “What are you doing?” asked Alex.
    “Kiss me,” I said, riding my balloon harder. He did as he was told. I moaned into his lips and rode the balloon even harder.
    BANG!
    The balloon beneath me exploded. Quickly I threw the popped balloon out the way, grabbed another one and got on top of that one too. “Pull my panties off,” I instructed Alex.
    Again, he did as he was told. Then he pulled of his own pants and underwear, and entered me, while I was still rocking on the balloon. “You’re getting turned on by the balloons, aren’t you?”
    BANG!
    The second balloon didn’t have quite as much stamina as the first. I almost came there and then. “Yes. Yes I am,” I moaned.
    “Well, in that case…” Alex said, grabbing another balloon and putting it beneath me. The fact that he seemed to accept my fetish turned me on even more. On the third balloon pop, I came. Alex came too. I don’t know if the balloons helped, but I liked to think they did.
    After we were spent, shaking and panting, Alex turned to me and said, “I think we have some talking to do.”
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎