X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BBLoonyGirl
    Banned
    • May 2019

The Morning After

Anna awoke at about 8am as she usually did. She was pleasantly surprised to find Basil asleep in her arms. She kissed him softly, and he awoke.
    “Oops,” said Anna. “Didn’t mean to wake you.”
    “It’s OK,” said Basil. He yawned and stretched and turned to Anna. “I think we have some talking to do.”
    “Hmmm.” Anna stretched too. “Shall I go make us breakfast?”
    “Sounds good to me.”

Anna was about halfway through making breakfast. Scrambled eggs and bacon. Basil was busy getting ready in the bedroom. Suddenly, though, he came through to the kitchen.
    “I hope you don’t mind,” he said, “but I found these at the side of the bed and thought we might have a little… fun.” He turned around to reveal a packet of sixteen inch balloons. “That is, if you want to…”
    Anna didn’t have to think twice. There was nothing she wanted more right now.
    “And while we do,” Basil said, “you can tell me all about this fetish of yours. Again, if you want to.”
    Anna opened the packet of balloons, took out a blue one and started to blow. “What would you like to know?” she asked between breaths.
    Basil took another one of the balloons, a yellow one, put it to his lips and slowly blew into it. “How did this all start?” he asked
    Anna adjusted the neck of her balloon to get a better grip on it. “It started when I was very small. I was afraid of balloons, not just their popping, but I couldn’t even be around them.”
    “What changed?” Basil asked between breaths.
    “I don’t know,” said Anna. “One day when I was about thirteen I was blowing up a balloon, trying to get over my fear, and suddenly I got aroused.”
    Basil nodded, and put another breath into his balloon.
    “Then I guess I started making up for lost time,” said Anna. By now the blue balloon was getting full and tight. She tied it off and started on a red one.
    Basil’s balloon was also getting quite full. “So, have you ever told anyone about it?” he asked while he tied his balloon.
    “Not until I told you,” admitted Anna.
    “So, how do you play with them? You can’t just blow them up, surely?”
    Anna laughed. “No. I like to ride them, or rub them on myself.”
    “Sounds like fun,” Basil said, grabbing another balloon, a purple one this time. He stretched it a little, and started to blow it up.
    “How many of these are we doing?” asked Anna.
    “However many you want.”
    Anna could probably blow up balloons all day, unless someone stopped her. And, truth be told, all this balloon blowing had left her more than a little horny. After she tied her second balloon, she leaned over and kissed Basil softly. His balloon deflated in his face, and they both giggled. Basil returned her kiss, and Anna started to remove her clothing.
    “Are we really doing this again?” he asked.
    “Uh huh.” Anna was getting hornier and hornier by the second.
    Basil started taking off his clothing, and then Anna mounted him. He picked up the yellow balloon and started rubbing it over Anna’s torso. It felt divine. She kissed him again, and started moving up and down on top of him. It didn’t take long for Anna to come, and Basil was not far behind. She kissed him once more as she came, and it made it all the more intense.
    “Anything else you’d like to know?” asked Anna.
    “Was that good for you?”
    “Definitely.”
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Re: The Morning After

I definitely wait these episodes like I wait my favourite tv series
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• BBLoonyGirl
      Banned
      • May 2019

Originally posted by palloncino90
      I definitely wait these episodes like I wait my favourite tv series
      Aww, that's so nice! Plenty more to come (hopefully)...

Comment

• LoonLover1999

After reading a few of your stories I gotta say I’m surprised. Never thought somebody could use their imagination so such an extent that a tv character of comedy could be reborn into such an in depth persona filled with mystery, compassion and dare I say lust yet still have comedic elements.

I’m impressed with how well written and thought out your stories actually are and I wait in anticipation to see where this goes.

If I may make a suggestion why not add a bit of backstory to basil. Just off the top of my head what if basil liked balloons when he has younger but couldn’t enjoy them because cousin Mortimer always destroyed them making basil feel sad? I only suggest Mortimer because his catchphrase was “Bang Bang!” After all.

Of course YOU are the writer and your stories are wonderful. This idea may not be the sort of thing you want to go for so feel free to ignore it,

Comment

• BBLoonyGirl
          Banned
          • May 2019

Originally posted by LoonLover1999
          After reading a few of your stories I gotta say I’m surprised. Never thought somebody could use their imagination so such an extent that a tv character of comedy could be reborn into such an in depth persona filled with mystery, compassion and dare I say lust yet still have comedic elements.

I’m impressed with how well written and thought out your stories actually are and I wait in anticipation to see where this goes.

If I may make a suggestion why not add a bit of backstory to basil. Just off the top of my head what if basil liked balloons when he has younger but couldn’t enjoy them because cousin Mortimer always destroyed them making basil feel sad? I only suggest Mortimer because his catchphrase was “Bang Bang!” After all.

Of course YOU are the writer and your stories are wonderful. This idea may not be the sort of thing you want to go for so feel free to ignore it,
          That's actually a really brilliant idea and I'll bear that in mind! Thank you for your nice comments!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎