How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

I like blowing up 2 tt 17 inch balloons really big n tight and hold them under each arm while i straddle and hump another tt 17 till i pop
    The bigger the better

Comment

• JosAra
      • Nov 2019

I typically have large enough balloons as the "Main course" so to speak, which tend to have a mouth large enough for me to dig in while I inflate a smaller one hands free.
      I pressume I´d love it to have a giant one that I could lay on top of, I´ve never had one though :/

Comment

• Heliumpongo
        Banned
        • Dec 2014

It varies according to what I have to hand and how much space I have available and how much noise I can make.
        My favourite thing is to inflate three balloons inside a larger balloon, one with a wide neck. It takes some practice but it's possible to get the gap between the three balloons to match up with the larger balloon's neck. The squeeze is exquisite and with two of the balloons uppermost it feels like pushing into an inflatable balloon woman from behind after blowing her up to 2 atm.

I keep meaning to put together a how to video on making his and her balloon sex toys but that will have to wait until the holiday season is over and I have the house to myself for a bit.

Comment

• Creeperlooner
          • Jan 2020

I absolutely love to ride big balloons, the Q36 is my favorite.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
            • Mar 2016

I just kinda hump and ride a 3 foot balloon until I cum.

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
              • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Heliumpongo
              It varies according to what I have to hand and how much space I have available and how much noise I can make.
              My favourite thing is to inflate three balloons inside a larger balloon, one with a wide neck. It takes some practice but it's possible to get the gap between the three balloons to match up with the larger balloon's neck. The squeeze is exquisite and with two of the balloons uppermost it feels like pushing into an inflatable balloon woman from behind after blowing her up to 2 atm.

I keep meaning to put together a how to video on making his and her balloon sex toys but that will have to wait until the holiday season is over and I have the house to myself for a bit.
              I would be interested in this video.

Comment

• InflatableSquid
                • Jan 2020

I usually lay on my back and press the inflatable against my member until I eventually squirt
                I'll sometimes try to aim so it squirts on the inflatable itself. Those are the best.

Comment

• davelooner
                  • Feb 2020

I like to begin by inflating a few balloons while stroking my cock slowly and then I hump and grind on those balloons tightly inflated and cum on them. I also like to stick my dick inside of a balloon from time to time and cum inside.

Comment

• frankfrank
                    Empathetic Harmonizer
                    • Feb 2018

I don't get hard enough to stick into a balloon anymore, but that was never what I did anyway.

As always, since "discovering" it close to 60 years ago, I get aroused and kum by riding and bouncing on the balloon, while stroking it and possibly bunching up some of the latex in my fists (which forms sort of a "handle"). I simply kum right on the balloon, and it really helps when I can become quite rough, which fortunately is much more prevalent with balloons than in my youth, when either (a) balloons were just inferior compared to now, or (b) it was only inferior ones I had access to.

I remember being told in 1960 that one of the kids (among generally 8 to 12 year old boys) sat on a balloon and it didn't pop, then slammed it between a door and the frame and it still didn't pop. I thought the kid was lying. I thought that was utterly impossible. (Whoever sat on the balloon probably didn't weigh more than 80 pounds.)

I don't overinflate balloons (like to 115%), maybe 70% so I can be rough and the balloons don't often "become sad."
                    Last edited by frankfrank; 25-02-2020, 02:44.
                    People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• BalloonBounce
                      • Mar 2019

A new technique I'm using is to pump into a pink(Fuscia) 16" Qualatex Geo Blossom (takes a bit of stretching and lube at first, but it relaxes after initial use) which is placed on top of a 50% inflated pearl 24". The soft pearl 24" then takes the force of my cockhead on each thrust.

The pearl 24" also makes a seal on the back of the Geo Blossom, so that you get a suction on each thrust cycle .... it also holds the cum as the session goes on & on.

I top off with a large pink heart-shaped balloon tied to the top of the Pearl 24". So the heart takes the weight of my chest during grinding and gives something to grab old of.
                      Last edited by BalloonBounce; 01-03-2020, 13:04.

Comment

• sexyneck
                        • Feb 2016

Originally posted by BalloonBounce
                        A new technique I'm using is to pump into a pink(Fuscia) 16" Qualatex Geo Blossom (takes a bit of stretching and lube at first, but it relaxes after initial use) which is placed on top of a 50% inflated pearl 24". The soft pearl 24" then takes the force of my cockhead on each thrust.

The pearl 24" also makes a seal on the back of the Geo Blossom, so that you get a suction on each thrust cycle .... it also holds the cum as the session goes on & on.

I top off with a large pink heart-shaped balloon tied to the top of the Pearl 24". So the heart takes the weight of my chest during grinding and gives something to grab old of.
                        You have any pictures to share this new method of fucking balloons? I would love to try. Thanks

Comment

• BalloonBounce
                          • Mar 2019

Originally posted by sexyneck
                          You have any pictures to share this new method of fucking balloons? I would love to try. Thanks
                          Hi sexyneck - sure, i'll try to share a pic in the next few days

Comment

• TheMole
                            • Nov 2019

I usually just blow up a bigger loon (like TT 17 or 24 or one of those big 36 inch Chinese) to about 70% so it stays soft, lube it a little, then rub and ride on it till I finish. I'll pinch it to pop if I'm in the mood but not usually.

Lately I've been getting into latex gloves a bit and Microflex Ultra One size XL gloves in particular blow up huge and stay very soft for a great ride. 50 for about $20 on Amazon, you can't go wrong!

Comment

• frankfrank
                              Empathetic Harmonizer
                              • Feb 2018

^ I just ordered a box of 50 of those, the ones with the longer cuff.

Do you actually mean that you blow them up, and you ride them with your full weight on them? That's impressive, not all gloves CAN do that.

It's very interesting that there's actually a *VERY* practical use for those things now, other than recreational (masturbation) - I've been wearing "rubber gloves" when I go out to do anything, but I only have the nitrile ones and those are a real bitch to put on and take off. Latex is so much easier for that.

Who knew that WORLD WAR III would make latex gloves actually RELEVANT? And, yes, this IS World War III - with an enemy that is utterly invisible to the unaided or "corrected" eye, and where conventional and even advanced weapons of warfare are completely useless.

Truly we're not very many steps away, at all, for curfew and lockdown situations that may be said to resemble "Lights Out!" in London in 1940 or something. Of course, it's necessary, as nothing short of that will stop the healthcare system from being entirely overwhelmed (not to mention that so many people on the front lines of this war are likely to "catch" it).

Under some of the more likely global scenarios (of which there are more than a few ways this could go), it's easily possible that as many people will die as were slain in one of the World Wars...

But, yes...these wonderful "balloons" that will soon be on their way to me, I'll actually be using some of them in very practical and justifiable ways to help get me (and anybody I may meet) through this awful mess.
                              People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• TheMole
                                • Nov 2019

Originally posted by frankfrank
                                ^ I just ordered a box of 50 of those, the ones with the longer cuff.

Do you actually mean that you blow them up, and you ride them with your full weight on them? That's impressive, not all gloves CAN do that.

It's very interesting that there's actually a *VERY* practical use for those things now, other than recreational (masturbation) - I've been wearing "rubber gloves" when I go out to do anything, but I only have the nitrile ones and those are a real bitch to put on and take off. Latex is so much easier for that.

Who knew that WORLD WAR III would make latex gloves actually RELEVANT? And, yes, this IS World War III - with an enemy that is utterly invisible to the unaided or "corrected" eye, and where conventional and even advanced weapons of warfare are completely useless.

Truly we're not very many steps away, at all, for curfew and lockdown situations that may be said to resemble "Lights Out!" in London in 1940 or something. Of course, it's necessary, as nothing short of that will stop the healthcare system from being entirely overwhelmed (not to mention that so many people on the front lines of this war are likely to "catch" it).

Under some of the more likely global scenarios (of which there are more than a few ways this could go), it's easily possible that as many people will die as were slain in one of the World Wars...

But, yes...these wonderful "balloons" that will soon be on their way to me, I'll actually be using some of them in very practical and justifiable ways to help get me (and anybody I may meet) through this awful mess.
                                That's cool! Yes, I don't take it so far as to sit on them but they can definitely be laid on top of and humped quite hard and I'm 6'2" 220 lbs. Takes about 12 of my breaths to get them to a nice size so they're pretty big.

And yes I definitely consider the current situation humanity is facing to be a type of war. Humans versus a dangerous micro enemy the can live silently inside you, spreading, before even letting you it's there. It's pretty diabolical when you really think about it.

People just need to be careful, use common sense, and help each other. If we lived in an intelligent country, we would already be locked down like Italy is but all everyone seems to be concerned about is "muh stockmarket"

Anyway, definitely save a few of those gloves to play with!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎