Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    • Dec 2018

Help me figure what to do

So I'm friends with a bunch of exotic dancers and strippers. Between 6 and twleve. Due to Coronis, they are all strapped for work. Stripping was the first thing locked down and due to their type of work, and the way they report earnings, a lot of them are getting nothing. No income. Nothing to do.

Most of them have turned to the internet. Some are doing onlycams. Not nude, just a hot video of what they do on stage at the club. Some are doing onlycams where they strip and I finally get to see the naked bod I've been staring at for three years.

But I like balloons. Honestly, balloons are what gets me off. Not women. BBBBUUUUUTT, I really like women and balloons.

So I've sent two of them balloons and books. One, because I love books and there are some books I think everyone should read. (Hitchkers Guide, Watership Down, Ender's Game) The other because I wanted a video.

Both supplied videos. One is good. Once is awesome.

So here's the dilema...I can't afford to pay all of them. Should I support all of them like any other patron and ask for balloons stuff? Should I approach them directly and ask for balloon stuff? Should I... What would you ask for. Not for free. But I don't know what custom video to ask for.

Stuck right now.
  • SweetBouncer
    • Mar 2020

Re: Help me figure what to do

Suggest the idea, but here is the trick that makes them want it. Send them some balloons, suggest some videos to watch, heck even some stories. Then ask them what they think, let them time to try it. Go slowly with care, don't want to scare them, now with the conditions in what we are our fetish is maybe her saving board, and in boredom, they could easily try it.

If you are lucky enough maybe they end hooking up and being one of us.

Hope this helps you.

Comment

• 7balloon
      • Dec 2018

Did that with two of them. One of the girls had btp contests during a party. She sent me the vids. I'll post one of them on my instagram.

Comment

• theguywiththetrilby
        • Aug 2016

Got any links?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢