• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonBomber
    • Jul 2019

Re: Partner/Significant Other (SO) & Popping

Do you have a Partner or SO? Yes
    Do they have a balloon fetish as well? No
    If not, do they participate with you and balloons? No.. She does not even try to understand me
    If yes, how often do you and your SO pop balloons? I wish...

my gf does not understand me, to her im just a freak. I have one coworker, she is super tolerant and she knows about my shoe fetish (havent told her about balloons yet) but only that makes me want to leave my current gf buuuut that coworker has a boyfriend so... Im stuck I guess ill have to find a lover (girl) who would understand me By the way, any one from Lithuania? :/ I feel so lonely here in such a small country. Parasykit PM jei lietuviai esat.. :/

Comment

• Gustovich
      • Jan 2013

1. Do you have a Partner or SO?
      2. Do they have a balloon fetish as well?
      3. If not, do they participate with you and balloons?
      4. If yes, how often do you and your SO pop balloons?

1. Yes I do.

2. No she doesn't.

3. I told her a couple weeks ago and now she pops balloons for me, she is fearless and wants to learn but also a little insecure. She is getting better and better

4. I have been open with her about that I almost always need balloons to come and to stay hard longer. 8/10 times when i orgasm I think of balloons. She has accepted that and that there is nothing wrong with her it's just that I'm different but I love her and think she is sexy all the same. So now balloons have been involved every time since I told her about my fetish.

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

Question 1. Yes I am in a poly relationship. Long story short, my long term girlfriend is asexual so we dont really have a sex life in the traditional way. She doesnt know about my fetish (I'm bi guy and the balloon thing only works with guys so never told my gf). She wanted me to explore my sexuality and I ended up meeting a fantastic guy 3 years ago who is now my boyfriend.

Question 2. My boyfriend doesnt have a balloon fetish. He has a foot and trainer fetish so we have fun combining our fetishes.

Question 3. Yes we include balloons fairly regularly in our play together. My man really loved to burst balloons before we met anyway (not as a turn on, just for fun), and he enjoys our play together. Hes even found a few things with the balloons that turn him on (he loves hugging a balloon lying on his side while I fuck him, then bursting the balloon as I cum).

Comment

• jcronin
          • Sep 2019

1. Do you have a Partner or SO?
          Yes

2. Do they have a balloon fetish as well?
          No

3. If not, do they participate with you and balloons?
          Yes....we try to as much as we can.

4. If yes, how often do you and your SO pop balloons?
          Not every session as balloons are expensive. When we do, we would have some balloons around us (inflated and non). Lots of balloon hugging and caressing. Strangely we do not sit/hug/nail pop balloons as it would be too easy. She would indulge me sometimes with a blow to pop, most often only 1 balloon and max 2-3. Happens about once/twice a month. She would blow it up as we have sex until one of us burst. She likes watching me squirm in anticipation while I hump her, says she likes to be in control.

Comment

• Fuusen
            • Nov 2019

1. Yes ❤️
            2. No.
            3. She does, sometimes.
            4. Almost always non popping. That’s is ok. Love to see her inflate them ��

Comment

• TheMole
              • Nov 2019

1.Do you have a Partner or SO?
              2.Do they have a balloon fetish as well?
              3.If not, do they participate with you and balloons?
              4.If yes, how often do you and your SO pop balloons?

1. Yes
              2. Not initially balloons but she is into latex and leather clothes
              3. Yes! With her being into latex, balloons were only a small jump away. She likes them more for the feeling of the rubber on her skin but loves huge necks. She's tiny and has a hard time necking them so I sit on it for her then she rides the bulging neck (sometimes with her vibrator) .
              4. We don't necessarily pop them all the time but we play quite a lot. I don't necessarily need loons to get off but both get in the mood for them quite often now.

Comment

• AJK64
                • Jun 2018

1. Yes I gave 2 SO's, a guy and a girl
                2.Neither have a balloon fetish
                3 and 4. My girlfriend doesn't know about my fetish (I only like balloon stuff with guys for some reason), but my boyfriend really enjoys playing with and particularly bursting balloons so we will play around once a month with lots of balloons. We use them in sex sometimes too.

We will often fill my boyfriends bed with balloons (we put mosquito nets around the bed to keep them in). The balloons only last a day or so though because he really does enjoy bursting them haha

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎