Do you have any other strong Fertishes??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerHoax
    • May 2020

Re: Do you have any other strong Fertishes??

Pregnant women. Even better if they are interacting with balloons. I've always wanted to find (I haven't looked lol) pictures of a decently fit pregnant woman sitting on balloons. Yes I understand the dangers of this (father of 3), but her bouncing on a balloon with a bunch of tightly inflated 16" helium balloons floating above... That is one of my ultimates.

Comment

• t17forLife
      • May 2015

PVC inflatables obviously, inflation/pregnancy, uniforms (mainly police), latex, smoking, and breathplay (which is a broad term with many variations).

We all know the connection between balloons and inflatables - they're practically the same! And inflation (think Violet Beauregarde from Willy Wonka, 1971) is easily explained.

However, I have met several other looners who are into both smoking and breathplay. And the "kink map" available online shows a "strong established link" between breath control and balloon fetish, "fetishes sometimes combined" between smoking fetish and balloon fetish, and a "strong established link" between breath control and smoking fetish. Anyone want to share information, stories, speculation, or thoughts, especially relating to the connection between these kinks and balloons/inflatables?
      Last edited by t17forLife; 30-10-2021, 04:23. Reason: Formatting mistake

Comment

• b0f0s0f
        • Nov 2016

The connection between balloons and inflatables not necessarily clear... many of us developed our balloon fetish from a severe childhood phobia of balloons popping, so there's no reason that a person like this would necessarily have any interest in inflatables, since they don't pop, and don't even really stretch. I don't even like mylar balloons for this reason; they're completely uninteresting to me, as if I didn't have the fetish.

Comment

• racinett
          • Aug 2016

what are fertishes?

Comment

• wildheart
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
            The connection between balloons and inflatables not necessarily clear... many of us developed our balloon fetish from a severe childhood phobia of balloons popping, so there's no reason that a person like this would necessarily have any interest in inflatables, since they don't pop, and don't even really stretch. I don't even like mylar balloons for this reason; they're completely uninteresting to me, as if I didn't have the fetish.
            I've no idea how the inflatable thing started. I've liked them as long as I can remember. Mylar don't do anything for me though. Maybe it's because I had more exposure to inflatables when I was young. Also, inflatables do stretch and certainly pop. I just didn't know that when I was young.
            How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
            My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• balloongeek
              • Nov 2021

Bondage.

Comment

• AJK64
                • Jun 2018

I dont like using mylars for sexual stuff, but I do quite like watching them being burst. It's more the guy bursting them that is the focus, whereas with latex balloons its both the balloon and the guy that I find sexy. Its very complicated and hard to explain.

Comment

• Blackberry
                  • Oct 2022

I´ve got a lot of other fetishes, most are visual fetishes like:

- big breasted women
                  - women in leather, in leopard-printed clothes, in garter-belts, in high-heeled overknee boots, in lycra-leggins, in fishnet stockings, in bullet-bras
                  - women with pigtails or braids (non female ABs, just as a normal daily hairstyle)

than I like roleplays, mostley when she is dominating, like soft bdsm or nursery relationship/abdl.

All that is combinable with ballon/infla-fetish.
                  Last edited by Blackberry; 02-10-2022, 16:11.

Comment

• Loveinloons
                    • Nov 2018

If i may add i like abdl and women in diapers

Comment

• Whale Rider
                      • Nov 2022

no ^^

Comment

• zhilman
                        • Dec 2018

I loveeee jerseys and compression shorts! And yeah, I have a fetish with them! Hehe

Comment

• Balloonhottotrot
                          • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Oxydizer
                          I have a fetish for men in lycra cycle shorts of compression shorts and also male smells. When these come together with balloons, I am in sex-heaven. Hope that's not too kinky.
                          That got me hard.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                            • Jul 2017

Other than balloons, I love loud fireworks, both from a "beautiful and loud" display perspective and also fun with firecrackers, rockets, etc. I am also a Domme/Top, and love binding, leather, sensation, and impact play. I too use balloons in my play as anticipation/fear/release toys. You would be surprised how many in the bdsm/kink communities actually love the anticipation, as we looners do!

Comment

• Balloonhottotrot
                              • Aug 2022

OYes I'm a bit embarrassed and no I'm not into beastiality but I like watching horse shaped and dog shaped dildo cocks. In ass or vagina.Straddling that thing between your legs makes me weak and wet.
                              Last edited by Balloonhottotrot; 11-12-2022, 03:00.

Comment

• Axle
                                • Jan 2022

time to finally chime in: while i wouldn't exactly call it a full 'blown' fetish i have found over the years that my loonerish ways have leaked over into my more normal appreciation of women. in short: the curvier the better. combine that with extremely tight clothing and we're really getting somewhere. just lately i find myself wanting to compare breasts/etc to balloons in a semi-roleplay sort of way.

just my luck that my only available partner these days is fairly svelte. heh.
                                Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍