Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SusieDK
    • Dec 2017

Re: Leaving a inflated balloon somewhere who else has done that

It is so tiresome to read all those comments that pop up all too often and at any opportunity.

Maybe it would be a good idea if those people instead of judging everybody else would put as much effort into judging their own behavior. It is sad that we are living in the era of political correctness….

Sincerely
    Susie

Comment

• sexyneck
      • Feb 2016

I love leaving balloons around after every sex session with it. ����

Comment

• Asclepio
        • Sep 2018

Im totally agree with SusieDK and AJK64. It's pretty embarrassing when everyone is having a good time, giving opinions and experiences and there is always someone who just wants to ruin the fun with their politically correct nonsense.
        This is a forum about fetishists, obviously you should expect sexual topics to be touched, if what you read offends you just ignore it, do not spoil the fun please. I honestly wonder if these types of people really work on their own problems or just channel it by ruining the day for others .....
        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• LoonMaster
          • Sep 2011

It’s not about political correctness. It’s about consent, something that is very important and prevalent in kink / fetish society and modern day life.

It’s one thing leaving behind balloons that people might find and you don’t know what will happen to them. Maybe slightly thoughtless in case that person is phobic and pretty disgusting if they are covered in biological fluids after using them.

However deliberately leaving them for someone to find so you can watch and jerk off to it is creepy, you’re involving some unsuspecting member of the public in your fetish against their knowledge or consent. That isn’t political correctness but non-consensual.

There was a big debate about this on Fetlife, however most people on there are in the BDSM world and are hence more clued up on matters of consent than Looners. Unfortunately our community seems way behind other fetish groups on behaviour and consent issues.

Comment

• wildheart
            • Apr 2015

I'm in two minds when it comes to this. On one hand, setting up a situation to get someone to satisfy your desires without them knowing is a bit creepy. Especially when people take it way too far. On the other, if the other person never finds out, does it really hurt anyone? The chances are, someone has probably gotten off thinking about you at some point in your life. Does that make you feel uncomfortable? Personally I don't care because I don't know about it.
            How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
            My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

Consent over remote desire is not the same...at all. Wanking over a picture on the internet for example. The person you are lusting after never knows this and it never touches their lives in any way. Over moralising kind of ruins harmless fun and creates sexual repression and embarrassment.

If someone finds a balloon, bursts it and then gets on with their day, wheres the damage to anyone? They dont know they have just done something that is a turn on for someone. It's like wanking to a video on youtube of someone with a balloon. No harm done at all.

Stop being weird and creating needless drama and moral one-upmanship.
              Last edited by AJK64; 26-10-2021, 20:15.

Comment

• Pseudo
                • Oct 2021

I'm agree with LoonMaster. I think that before making a game to have a pleasure and masturbate, ask yourself if you were the other person and if he know what it's going on. Just don't do what you don't want other do. Jerking off is a private activity and need consentment of people you think.
                For me, leave a balloon alone and wait people popping it could be a good game to have pleasure but I won't imagine nude people, or maybe I will imagine me and my GF looking the scene but don't care about people.
                Just a message to said before having pleasure please take care about other people mind.

Comment

• Seasidelad
                  • Sep 2018

I have found balloons that have been left and wondered if it was dropped or left on on purpose but don’t recall leaving balloons behind.

Comment

• wildheart
                    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Pseudo
                    I'm agree with LoonMaster. I think that before making a game to have a pleasure and masturbate, ask yourself if you were the other person and if he know what it's going on. Just don't do what you don't want other do. Jerking off is a private activity and need consentment of people you think.
                    Are you saying you should ask someone's permission before imagining them naked in your head? That's completely unnecessary, and doing so would make things very weird. If they don't know, where's the harm? It's not like they can read your thoughts.

Setting up a game for the purposes for getting "content" for your wank bank can be considered wrong, sure. I agree on that. However passive observation and imagination is completely fine. Don't let others tell you what you can or can't think. It's how you act that matters.
                    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Asclepio
                      • Sep 2018

There is not a single victim in that situation, the person pops a random balloon and nothing happens, not interaction with someone, not even a single word...... that person just continue his/her day, just as harmless as looking at a photo of a pretty girl and feeling pleasure ......... there is literally no single victim.
                      In addition, comparing it with BDSM consents is very different, in BDSM it is understood that the activity is a mutual cooperation between 2 or more people, there will be interaction so consent is required.
                      I watch erotic videos on the internet from time to time, and I don't think it's normal to ask for consent from the actors / actresses that appear in the video hahahaha

I think that the interpretation of the situation previously described is somewhat wrong, not to say extremely exaggerated. You can't judge someone just by passively observing or using her imagination.
                      Anyway, I previously had problems defending a point of view, and the truth is that the good thing about a forum is that everyone has the freedom to express their opinions as long as there is mutual respect. It was interesting to read the different opinions of the people, go that in the looner community we can find many differences of opinion.
                      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• bigballcollector
                        • Mar 2017

I throw some balloons on a empty house backyard, they roll around until they pop, a few have survived and go flat after a couple of days.
                        Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• Pseudo
                          • Oct 2021

Just my point of view, imagine someone naked is going into her private life and I am not ok for that even if she don't know anything. For vidéos on thé net, it's différents because they know what we looking for by consulting this vidéos.

Comment

• loonerlee
                            • Dec 2018

This topic could possibly go on and on, there are some very gould points made here, but all I know the person was not harmed. Unlike the people who search for images of children being assaulted in certain way are.

Comment

• Alan
                              • Dec 2014

Thanks to those of you who understood me! All my friends know about my fetish, and the most understanding have been female friends! So a female friend of mine when at uni in Norway (who I have slept with), was really teasing my unpredictable pop phobia by pushing the balloon to its bursting point limit with a neck that was developing into a wide flare against the floor with her bare feet. .. letting go and repeating. She knows I find this a bit scary. She’s sensible, she’s a teacher now. So do I play moral cards on her? Not respecting my phobia of unexpected popping? No. It’s adorable banter, fun and sexy

Comment

• lucid
                                • Sep 2016

Yeah Alan don't let the negativity of a small few get to you. I personally loved your stories. I noticed rainbowyarn called you a drug dealer when you never even implied you were selling. Probably because they knew your "crime" of smoking weed on its own wouldn't be enough to justify their phoney outrage. And as if Fetlife should be held over us as some beacon of moral authority. They've long since fallen to the woke scolds, perpetually victimized and thought police over there. It used to be a free and open forum. Pretty badass at one time.. It's been reduced to a walking on eggshells competition and abject lesson in fear based thought control. Cultural Marxism sucks the energy, life and fun out of everything it touches. I apologize for the rant. It just bothers me to see people trying to tear others down to toot the horn of their own false virtue.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎