X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Galdo
    • Jun 2019

Balloon ... rotation?

Just curious...

Altough I´m kinda back to it for a few years now I´d still consider myself as a rather newbie when it Comes to balloons and inflatables.

Reading through your discussions... I see many People here seem to have a very Long experience with the balloons.

What I´m basically curious about is... are you having your Standard stack / Rotation when you do your Thing or are you open for new stuff?

Do you have a stack of a brand that you Keep refilled and use for your sessions or do you buy random balloons just to test them out?

For me I´m rather into trying out new things. Order random balloons from online Shops and test them. I love the Little thinking about when I´m at work and know within a few days a package with new balloons to test will arrive.

I´ve had a few suprises. Balloons that I hadn´t expected to be good turned out to be super stable (can take my weight really well) and others are just funny like my last order which is probably a set of balloons for a wedding... one of them blue / clear - the clear ones have "Konfetti" in them...

They are fun to sit on and Pop really enjoy it.

How about you? Stick to stuff you know or just be curious and order new things? I kinda think I am having this behaviour because I´m still... learning.

I´ve not yet had a tuff tex or what you People usually talk about, had some strong balloons but don´t know who manufactures them. Some of the balloons I get just come in a plastic bag with no brand Name or anything on the plastic bag
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Balloon ... rotation?

I usually have a relatively big stock of 12" and 16" Uniques, as they are my go-to balloons for popping. I like trying new balloons though and so I've tried one or two of most kinds of small and medium balloons you find of the online stores.

Comment

• john1bl
      • Jan 2014

I have a stock of 17 and 16 inch and other stuff . But I am on the hunt for new stuff all the time.

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

I didnt used to know about brands etc so would buy random balloons when I saw them in shops. Through trial and error I discovered what qualities I particularly liked and then when I randomly stumbled across some balloons that fitted all my preferences (finish, size, shape, strength, type of burst, softness,) etc I learnt that they were "unique" brand so started looking online and built up a stash. Then I got a few free "Tuftex" 14s in an order I made once and found that they matched my preferences even more so now have a stash of both brands. I will still buy random balloons every now and then for variety but tend to be disappointed.
        Last edited by AJK64; 09-11-2019, 21:26.

Comment

• Eastlooner
          • Apr 2019

I have a large stock of various balloons from 5inches to 3foot but the most important part of it are 16 inch Uniques and Qualatexes and 14 inch Belbals. I use them for the decoration and masspopping. But I am very open for new balloons and I try to test every balloon available in the market, Sometimes I discover something new and funny, The "turnover rate" for 16" is high because they don't survive our balloon days, but other loons like figurines have the chance and not always are popped with the first inflation.

Comment

• Galdo
            • Jun 2019

I actually have rather good experience with balloons from a store / shelf. Well... I haven´t really bought to many maybe 4-5 different brands but over all they were what you´d expect.

I was really suprised by the so called "hughe Balloons" (Don´t recall it exactly it was just a package with 4 balloons in it which are as the Name on the package said hughe)

When I took them out they looked similar size to some other ones I´ve gotten from Amazon but when I inflated them I realized the rubber is much stronger and they do really get big. I also can sit and ride on them and they won´t Pop (underinflated but then they´re still tall). I don´t know what brand that is. Right now I only have one left which I use with half knod but the nozzle kinda broke because of to much use.

I´ve had balloons my parents bought and they were laying around a while and when I "discovered" my fetish aggain I searched for the package and found it. These were awfull Quality. They all did kinda stick together, and when I got them apart I let them sit about half an hour or so in good warm water for the rubber to "get better" aggain... When inflating them, there were weak spots? I don´t know but the Color on some spots was like super weak as if the rubber there was super thin. I didn´t really dare to inflate them more than 5" or so.

Over all I´m okay with balloons from the shelf / store.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎