Old 09-11-2019, 06:30 PM

Galdo is on a distinguished road
Default Balloon ... rotation?
Just curious...

Altough Im kinda back to it for a few years now Id still consider myself as a rather newbie when it Comes to balloons and inflatables.

Reading through your discussions... I see many People here seem to have a very Long experience with the balloons.

What Im basically curious about is... are you having your Standard stack / Rotation when you do your Thing or are you open for new stuff?

Do you have a stack of a brand that you Keep refilled and use for your sessions or do you buy random balloons just to test them out?

For me Im rather into trying out new things. Order random balloons from online Shops and test them. I love the Little thinking about when Im at work and know within a few days a package with new balloons to test will arrive.

Ive had a few suprises. Balloons that I hadnt expected to be good turned out to be super stable (can take my weight really well) and others are just funny like my last order which is probably a set of balloons for a wedding... one of them blue / clear - the clear ones have "Konfetti" in them...

They are fun to sit on and Pop really enjoy it.

How about you? Stick to stuff you know or just be curious and order new things? I kinda think I am having this behaviour because Im still... learning.

Ive not yet had a tuff tex or what you People usually talk about, had some strong balloons but dont know who manufactures them. Some of the balloons I get just come in a plastic bag with no brand Name or anything on the plastic bag
Old 09-11-2019, 06:53 PM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloon ... rotation?
I usually have a relatively big stock of 12" and 16" Uniques, as they are my go-to balloons for popping. I like trying new balloons though and so I've tried one or two of most kinds of small and medium balloons you find of the online stores.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:35 PM

john1bl is on a distinguished road
I have a stock of 17 and 16 inch and other stuff . But I am on the hunt for new stuff all the time.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:23 PM

AJK64 is on a distinguished road
I didnt used to know about brands etc so would buy random balloons when I saw them in shops. Through trial and error I discovered what qualities I particularly liked and then when I randomly stumbled across some balloons that fitted all my preferences (finish, size, shape, strength, type of burst, softness,) etc I learnt that they were "unique" brand so started looking online and built up a stash. Then I got a few free "Tuftex" 14s in an order I made once and found that they matched my preferences even more so now have a stash of both brands. I will still buy random balloons every now and then for variety but tend to be disappointed.

Last edited by AJK64; 09-11-2019 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-11-2019, 07:32 AM

Eastlooner is on a distinguished road
I have a large stock of various balloons from 5inches to 3foot but the most important part of it are 16 inch Uniques and Qualatexes and 14 inch Belbals. I use them for the decoration and masspopping. But I am very open for new balloons and I try to test every balloon available in the market, Sometimes I discover something new and funny, The "turnover rate" for 16" is high because they don't survive our balloon days, but other loons like figurines have the chance and not always are popped with the first inflation.
Old 11-11-2019, 04:55 PM

Galdo is on a distinguished road
I actually have rather good experience with balloons from a store / shelf. Well... I havent really bought to many maybe 4-5 different brands but over all they were what youd expect.

I was really suprised by the so called "hughe Balloons" (Dont recall it exactly it was just a package with 4 balloons in it which are as the Name on the package said hughe)

When I took them out they looked similar size to some other ones Ive gotten from Amazon but when I inflated them I realized the rubber is much stronger and they do really get big. I also can sit and ride on them and they wont Pop (underinflated but then theyre still tall). I dont know what brand that is. Right now I only have one left which I use with half knod but the nozzle kinda broke because of to much use.

Ive had balloons my parents bought and they were laying around a while and when I "discovered" my fetish aggain I searched for the package and found it. These were awfull Quality. They all did kinda stick together, and when I got them apart I let them sit about half an hour or so in good warm water for the rubber to "get better" aggain... When inflating them, there were weak spots? I dont know but the Color on some spots was like super weak as if the rubber there was super thin. I didnt really dare to inflate them more than 5" or so.

Over all Im okay with balloons from the shelf / store.