Do you ever feel like you're being observed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yuldel
    • Oct 2020

Do you ever feel like you're being observed?

When do your looner stuff, do you ever feel like you've been observed? Like there is someone watching you (and possibly judging you)? It happens quite a lot to me (and it makes me feel uncomfortable) and so I was curious if it was just my problem.
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Re: Do you ever feel like you're being observed?

Yeah it always happens to me.
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• lucid
      • Sep 2016

Yes for sure! And the real crazy part is that you actually could be getting observed, if you have a phone, computer, TV or anything else that can go online. Which is why I absolutely will relocate all that stuff as far from my activities as possible lol. Sure, u can call me paranoid, but what you won't call me is recorded haha.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
        • Apr 2021

Yes...it happens to me...its like...I'm looning and someone is just on the other side of the door; ear pressed against it....or on the other side of my bedroom window...(being I'm on ground level)...I feel like everybody is listening...can hear every squeak n' pop...paranoia? Na! It can't be! Because exhibition is a turn on for me! As is getting caught ! And sometimes the idea of someone watching me is a huge turn on...I feel like I'm totally contradicting myself

Im not sure how to comment about the subject...only that it occurres every now and then with me...

Good or bad?

Me personally it depends on my mood...im totally weird

Comment

• SirSquishy
          • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Yuldel
          When do your looner stuff, do you ever feel like you've been observed? Like there is someone watching you (and possibly judging you)? It happens quite a lot to me (and it makes me feel uncomfortable) and so I was curious if it was just my problem.
          Not quite this, but my greatest fear is someone sneaking or bursting (pun intended) into my room while I'm doing it and discover my secret. Sometimes that alone keeps me from looning even when I have the place all to myself. Can't wait to be living alone.

Comment

• Loon119
            • Jun 2018

Weirdly yes. I thought it was just me. But definitely feel people can see through a window with blinds and a curtain closed or that someone will enter the room despite only me.and my wife living here

Comment

• Boom&Bust
              • Jan 2021

Yes, it always feels like there could be someone on the other side of the wall hearing what I'm doing, which totally kills the experience for me.

Comment

• Asclepio
                • Sep 2018

Well sometimes I have the feeling that my neighbors can hear all my action with loons, you know, the blowing, the squeaks and all the noises that a balloon can do.
                But then I remember that I hear them when they have parties or even when they have sex..... so it is ok if some days I just want to fuck with my loons.
                A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Yuldel
                  • Oct 2020

Guys, how do you deal with this feeling? Because for me it's almost always overwhelming and it kills the excitement.

Comment

• LoonerHans
                    • Oct 2018

Guys, how do you deal with this feeling? Because for me it's almost always overwhelming and it kills the excitement.
                    I guess u haven't told anyone abt ur fetish. Thts wht us causing insecurities in u. Why not try opening up in front of people u trust? Probably thr would help ease ur thoughts of being watched n judged.
                    NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• Boom&Bust
                      • Jan 2021

Fortunately due to certain things changing I'm now able to enjoy playing with and popping balloons without it feeling like I'm being observed.

I wasn't really able to deal with it. I tried to continue to have looning sessions hoping I will eventually be able to enjoy it, but that didn't happen, it just continued to feel uncomfortable and I wasn't able to enjoy it, so I just gave up and always hoped that one day, somehow, I will be able to fully enjoy having looning sessions knowing I wont be heard.
                      Last edited by Boom&Bust; 28-05-2021, 15:06.

Comment

• tebe2hu
                        • Jan 2017

Not all the time, but it happened. I was really observed...
                        To cut short, I had a girlfriend who was not a looner but agreed for some common balloon fun. Once she visited me but she was really tired so we had just some tender lovemaking first, then I took her to a nice climax. She declared she would go to sleep. I was still horny, so in the other bedroom, I watched some balloon movies and enjoyed myself. The following day she went for some regular shopping alone but returned with a bag of big balloons. In the evening she actually repeated that the girls did on the screen the previous night. Of course, she received her load again and when we finally finished, she simply said 'Happy looning'

Comment

• wildheart
                          • Apr 2015

I could well be observed when I blow balloons in the woods. I do it in a pretty private place, but the bangs could attract attention. People have seen me blowing balloons before. I've been caught plenty of times blowing in the car. Once someone saw me with an over-inflated 18 inch. It was very clear what I was trying to do with it. Full neck and I was blowing fast. If they hadn't caught me, it would certainly have exploded.
                          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Asclepio
                            • Sep 2018

To be honest, it never happened to me, not something like feel that someone is watching me, maybe sometimes I feel like the sounds can be heard by my neighbors, but after a few years in my new home I realized that I don't need to be worried about it, If you think it twice, there is no reason to explain anyone why there are some looning sounds coming from your place, it is your home and your private property so you can do whatever you want to.... and till now, as far as I know fucking some loons isn't a crime.

The point I was trying to explain, most of the times you think that you are being observed is just your internal voice or shame for being naughty with loons, but believe me, my neighbors knows about some balloon sounds coming from my home, but they never asked about that, cause normal people really never care about what are you doing in your private place, so go ahead, enjoy your loons as much as you want to
                            A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• loonerlee
                              • Dec 2018

All the time, the noise of an electric pump may sound like a vacuum cleaner or the bangs cold be seen as something large being knocked over or the use of a tool like a hammer, but often I think how could anyone possibly know what I was doing next door. But realistic, my partner and I have three children and well balloons and my partner's nocturnal activitys are almost impossible to be quite, our children are growing up and I think one day in the future they could click one to what's going one, that bothers be, so really either I book time off work or the off chance they stay at there grandparents me and the other half really don't involve balloons in the bedroom.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎