Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonarloon
    • Jun 2017

preferred positions in bed?

I love cuddling balloons. No questions about it. Here are a couple of my preferred positions when I have a balloon in the bed.
    1: Between my thighs. If the balloon is smaller than 24 inches I will usually lay on the bed on my back, squeezing the balloon underneath the covers between my thighs. My manhood usually isn't too far away from it which makes for great stroking.
    2: Classic cuddle with balloon tight in my arms. This one's a little awkward the bigger the balloon is. I lay on my side, taking the balloon into my arms and usually crushing it hard into my chest, putting an arm on top of and below it.
    3: Complete protection. Same as two, but this time I encircle it from below and above with my legs/knees and my upper body leaning entirely into it.
    It's just too bad I can't do it as often because of the natural tendencies of latex to produce very loud squeaks while I sleep, lol.
    What are yours?
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

Re: preferred positions in bed?

I love cuddling balloons too it's amazing I have done the first one alot as it's the only safe way for me to climax with balloons because I never get the house alone I do 2 some times but i just keep my arms on front I was doing this with a orbz loon even though it wasn't fully inflated it was amazing especially if it's a character print one and you happen to really really like

Comment

• sonarloon
      • Jun 2017

under your shirt has to be the best method yet.

Comment

• sonarloon
        • Jun 2017

And the squeaks/semi-grunts the latex produces as you find your way to your peak... I absolutely love that.

Comment

• Casey88
          lukmanrewa
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by blfun98
          As I said in another thread, humping a balloon while hugging it from upwards is the best thing ever. \(≧∇≦)\
          I do this very often with my Q16

Comment

• sonarloon
            • Jun 2017

I Did it with a q18 today.
            ***Major adult content warning. ***
            It'd be interesting if someone could get on or hover over top of one and have literal missionary. I'd think the q18 would make the perfect platform.

Comment

• BYGavia
              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by sonarloon
              ***Major adult content warning. ***
              It'd be interesting if someone could get on or hover over top of one and have literal missionary. I'd think the q18 would make the perfect platform.
              Amscan 24” popped into my mind. Pun unintended.

Comment

• sonarloon
                • Jun 2017

I've not gotten brave enough to try it. Mostly because I don't have powder to help ease entry and action.

Comment

• BYGavia
                  • Dec 2017

Originally posted by sonarloon
                  I've not gotten brave enough to try it. Mostly because I don't have powder to help ease entry and action.
                  I think I misunderstood “literal missionary.” If you mean to enter the balloon, an Amscan 24” would be quite difficult! A q18, like you said, would certainly be easier.

Comment

• sonarloon
                    • Jun 2017

yeah, sorry. I should have been clearer lol.
                    Has anyone actually done it in general?

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                      • Mar 2016

Put their dick in a balloon, or had sex with a balloon between them? Because I’ve done the former.

Comment

• Loon119
                        • Jun 2018

On my back with my wife straddling the balloon on top of me is my favourite

Comment

• blfun98
                          • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Casey88
                          I do this very often with my Q16
                          Glad you do that too, I usually do this at the end of my playtime when I'm about to orgasm

To build my arousement during my balloons sessions I also use two balloons blowed to the max like a titty-fucking! :P

God, I wish to have the opportunity to be alone at home for a few hours soon to exprience that again, since it's been a while since my last serious playtime... °∀°

Comment

• Yonkers Looner
                            • Oct 2019

Just picked up a 72 pack of 12 inch from the party store specifically cause I wanted to do this again, as I hadn’t in almost a year, and certainly not since Captain Trips forced everyone inside for months on end with little to no privacy. I sleep in the same room as my brother, but since he’s the only other person living with me that knows about this, I didn’t give a damn. I don’t even think he noticed it, either that or more likely he’s so used to it he doesn’t care, which is fine by me.

I pre-stretched a little blue one a couple of times, blew it up as large as I could without it being too tight or too cumbersome, and OMG did I miss this! I wrapped it up in my arms and curled around it in a fetal position, just being able to feel my heartbeat through the warm sticky rubber, that euphoric soft and warm feeling that made my cheeks flush and my ‘man’ stand full attention. I swear I thought I was gonna squeeze it hard enough to burst it, and a small part of REALLY wanted to, but I didn’t want to wake half the house and it felt just too intimate to cut off that abruptly.

Currently have it in between my thighs as I write this, and merely writing it is getting me more riled up. This is so nice and comforting, it’s hard to put it to words!
                            Sometimes I feel like Freud would have a bloody field day with me...

Writer, future teacher, gamer, nerd, lover, looner, stoner, unapologetic nutcase

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎