X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Hello and welcome!

Welcome to the community. It's great you were introduced to the exciting world of balloons. There's so much you can do with them. I'd love to go back and relearn everything. I've never realised how strong balloons could be until I tried to pop them. Even after popping hundreds, it's still scary, but the excitement and fear keeps me coming back and it never gets old. Hope you continue to have fun.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• FunLooner
      • Dec 2019

If you ever want to talk to a looner and interested in different things with balloons message me I’m very open down to earth and love balloons so much I can turn you on to some different brands and sizes of balloons or techniques for the ultimate fun with balloons! Look forward to hearing from you add me on Instagram as12191991@gmail.com

Comment

• Loondaddy
        • Aug 2021

Hi everyone. I am a Mature male gay semi-popper who has just joined. I have always enjoyed involving balloons in my sexual activities and welcome chatting with any other guys into balloons, no matter from what aspect. I live on the South Coast of England and travel quite extensively, so always looking for different types of balloons to play with. I do pop them, although that is not essential as I also find the very sensual when being cuddled and squeezed. DROP ME A MESSAGE IF INTERESTED IN CHATTING. Bye for now and have fun.

Comment

• 5PR1NK5
          • Aug 2021

Hi guys and girls, noob 32 y/o straight taken guy from the south of the UK here!
          Space hoppers, gym balls are my main thing along with other inflatables. Never really been into loons to be fair.

Love sinking my bum into a bouncy hopper, the weightless defiance of gravity, fun and immense pleasure I find enjoyable
          Like things where there's an element of pushing something like an inflatable to it's limit, squashing, watching it take a load. Then there's the element the hoppers are fun, good core exercise and make a great desk/gaming chair! ��

Anyways, looking forward to speaking to like-minded peeps, sharing stories, advice and recommendations!

Take it easy, stay safe and keep bouncing!

Comment

• belbal
            • Feb 2020

Hi
            I am male, 34yr and Popper. Loves nailpopping and jumping on them.

Comment

• jk_315
              • Aug 2021

hello forum, russian 18-yrs old boy here. i have this fetish and i don't know, is it good or not.

my favorites are big transparent balloons, i tried sempertex 24" & 36", everts 24", olympic 45", qualatex 36", and more balloons that i did not remembered for sure. anyways, transparent intex 42" beachball with color dots is great

i like to ride and jump on that stuff, but not to pop, because it's expensive lol. so, there it is.

Comment

• frankfrank
                Empathetic Harmonizer
                • Feb 2018

jk, you're IN RUSSIA, which means you may have access to one of the best balloon brands out there. I recently got some Gemar balloons shipped - both the 19 inch balloons and the 18 inch punchballs. They may not make balloons large enough for your preferences. I find Gemar to [PROBABLY] be more reliable under punishment and brutality than Qualatex, Cattex, Tuftex...I was very pleasantly surprised.

May be worth trying if they come in the larger size you prefer.

Welcome to you! I think you'll have a good time here.
                People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• shrr1200
                  • Aug 2021

Hi, I'm from the Czech Republic. I'm 28 years old non-popper. I'm still kind of new at this fetish. I prefer pool toys and big balloons but I'm looking for another interesting toys and experiences.

Comment

• inflate 599
                    • Apr 2019

hey I'm 21 I'm gay and in to inflatable latex pool toys and inflatables suits are my fav shame there so expensive nice to meet you all

Comment

• Mloon
                      • Feb 2021

Hello to all of you! My name is Martin, and im 24yrs old gay male from Slovakia, but living in Czech Republic. I knew this forum for really long time but just as a viewer (sorry that it took me so long to write this intro ).

It all started for me years ago when i was a kiddo, horriblly scared of someone blowing up balloons. The bigger and fighter they were, the worse it was. And it stayed this way up until now, but im mostly just excited (ok a little afraid too, but not that much). As it was all related to smaller balloons that are common, i prefer them up until nowadays, but im slowly getting into bigger (not big, yust bigger, maybe 16-17") balloons and finding other stuff that i can do with them.

Also i would be really happy to chat and get to know other amazing people from this community .

Have a nice day! Martin

Comment

• InflatableGlaceon
                        • Sep 2021

About time I started making an account in here instead of lurking about! Hello to all the squeak enthusiasts in here! Thanks for having a Malaysian here, heh.

Big round balloons and cute colourful inflatables and beach balls, paired with nice riding and bouncing, is surely an amazing experience! Though one day I'll get the privacy to properly utilize large round balloons...

Comment

• WillNye
                          • Feb 2021

Good day to you all.

Hello, my name is Will and i'm from the UK. Both into balloons and Inflatables and also a non-popper. And lastly in my eyes, the bigger the better.

Comment

• Buster Balloonguy
                            • Sep 2021

Hi Vicci, I am definately late to forum. I am Buster Balloonguy, I once ran both BigBoys Balloons, and my own website 'Bustersworld'. I am still co-owner over at balloonbuddies. The past few years have been a bit tough personally and professionally so I haven't be posting much but a few videos on youtube. I hope to reconnect with other looners and become a contributing member of the community again.

Comment

• Asclepio
                              • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Buster Balloonguy
                              Hi Vicci, I am definately late to forum. I am Buster Balloonguy, I once ran both BigBoys Balloons, and my own website 'Bustersworld'. I am still co-owner over at balloonbuddies. The past few years have been a bit tough personally and professionally so I haven't be posting much but a few videos on youtube. I hope to reconnect with other looners and become a contributing member of the community again.
                              Hey! It is nice to see you here buddy, I hope you enjoy this forum as much as we all do.
                              Vicci is a great host, I'm sure you're going to have a good time here, it's good to have a legend like you in the ranks of the members of this place.
                              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Dragonlooner
                                • Sep 2021

Hey everyone! im dragonlooner and i like balloons. I think i am a non popper. Lets all have fun in this forum!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎