Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justinlooner
    • Jun 2018

Balloon Popping Workout

So, while chatting on Omegle one day I came across a personal trainer. After much talking, I asked him to suggest some ways to pop balloons in the form of a workout. I used a pretext, that I had my dorm full of balloons because of a party. He eagerly responded and much liked the idea, which seemed really novelty to him.

If you got plenty of balloons around and fancy a variation of your classic bodyweight workout, here are the exercises, in his words (I must say it was so sexy reading these lines!):

1) Squats. You place the balloon down and... the deeper, the better!

2) One-handed push ups. You're not gonna get through this easily. Straight back so you go down as low as possible to pop the balloon, and after you pop it you have to hold yourself not to fall on the floor.

3) Back extension. Hold balloon with your hands behind your head. Extend and pop the balloon with hands at the highest point. You squeeze it with your hands, not nails, so it "pulls" a bit.

4) Triceps dips. You pop it with your butt as you go down. Again, the deeper, the better.

5) Chin-ups on bar. Pop the balloon with legs as you go down.

6) Lunges. Rest either leg on the couch and pop with your knee as you lower it onto the balloon.

7) Inner thighs (Adductors). Balloon between thighs, squeeze to pop.

8) Hanging knee raises. Balloon between the knees; squeeze the balloon between the knees and the abs, as you bring them high.

and finally... 9) Burpees. Pop a ballon when you finish a rep.

Dunno about you, I'm certainly gonna try it next time I have a balloon room.
    Did you like it? Do you have any exercises to suggest as well?
  • niklooner
    • May 2018

Re: Balloon Popping Workout

I really like the idea of popping balloons while workout! It seems a great idea

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

Re: Balloon Popping Workout

I’ve done a different method that doesn’t necessarily require you to pop any.

Push ups, but you blow into a balloon with every rep. Either until it’s full or pops. Bigger balloons = harder workout. Can do the same thing with pull ups or sit ups.

Also running and blowing up a balloon is a good workout. Don’t pass out though, it’s pretty intense.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍