Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heaviest
    • Jun 2018

Re: Air mattress

Just typed up a description of a popping session with 690 pound "spry girl" and the 205 pound woman who likes to be sat on. Lost it to no longer logged in. Ugh. Short version...

Had an 18-pocket one-chamber poolmaster air mattress on a watermelon island float, and an Intex economat on top of that. 205 pound woman got on it, 690 pound woman got on top of her, I stood on the watermelon float so we had almost 1500 pounds on it, and I leaned on the women, and was going to lay on them when the economat pillow burst and sprayed strips of vinyl all over the place.

Added air to the poolmaster so it was good and hard, got the women on it, sat on the smaller woman. Blew one of the inner veins in the pillow so it bulged. Added more air, got on it again and the pillow exploded.

Beautiful end to both mattresses, but it went too quickly.

Then inflated another economat, folded it to increase pressure, 205 pound woman sat on it and bounced. Spry Girl sat on her lap, and as she was trying to pull more of her weight onto the other woman's lap, and pull her legs onto the watermelon float, the pillow bulging behind them burst.

Comment

• heaviest
      • Jun 2018

Found a film shoot for a plus size clothing brand sponsorship event. The plan was to get two women on a pineapple float poolside. First thing they did was overinflate the float. I love it when people try to eliminate all the wrinkles. Even better when they have a compressor LOL.

But they did that, then got one woman on the float, got her to scoot over to the side while the second woman got on it. Maybe 650 pounds between them. I've done a lot better than that, but still really cool to see other people load up an inflatable with fairly heavy people with no apparent concern for popping it.

The thing was a large-ish float for one person, but for two it was a tight fit. One was to lay with her head propped on her hand while the other was to lay behind her leaning up on her hand. They fit and got their poses down, but it looked contrived. The thing was too crowded to look natural. Hardly any of the inflatable showed in the shoot.

They sat up, both on one end of the float, while the other end bulged behind them. Took instructions from the photographer and then tried their poses again. Didn't get it to work, so they got up, replaced the pineapple with a swan float. Overinflated that thing, too.

Sat one girl on the leading edge, kinda reclined, sat the other one upright behind her on the back edge. This float didn't even look overloaded, but still fun to watch.

Best part of the video was seeing both women sitting on one side of the pineapple while the thing bulged behind them, and then when they stood up you could see the previously overinflated float had stretched so it was soft.

Comment

• heaviest
        • Jun 2018

Another video from 690 pound "spry girl". Sitting on an intex economat. It nearly fits in her butt crack, and neither thigh fits on it while she's centered on it, so most of her weight is on the floor. Fortunately she thinks to roll off it, add air, and roll onto it on her hip, which puts almost all her weight on it. Sexxy, but I've had twice that much on these things. 700 pounds is not enough for the pillow to grow and grow until it explodes. Still beautiful to see, and I've had these things spring a leak with just 600 pounds before. She's so much bigger than the mattress it's hard to believe it doesn't burst, but she outweighs me by only 100 pounds and I've been on those things for extended time lots of times. They always develop a leak, but it's usually a slow leak, and what fun is that?

The mattress survives, so she rolls on it and off it a few times. Tries to lift some of her weight off it so she can drop onto it but doesn't manage to lift much more than her upper body. Rolls off it, adds air until she can't get any more into it, rolls back onto it. Does it again, gets her thighs stacked so she's fully on her side. Even sideways she's bigger than the mattress. Rolls off and back on from the other side so I can see her backside. Pulls her legs on top of each other again.

Pfffffsssssssssssss.

It's popped about an inch of seam between the pillow and the tubes.

Comment

• heaviest
          • Jun 2018

One of my favorite inflatable videos is two heavy women overinflating an air mattress with an air compressor. The larger of them claims to have been over 600 pounds, but this is from when she was younger. I'd guess about 550 pounds. The smaller woman looks to be about 450. They are trying to get the heavier of them on a one-person float in the pool. It's got a matte light red white and blue pattern on the top and it's white on the bottom, and it's got an i-beam construction so it's nice and thick. The tubes run side to side rather than lengthwise.

The rated capacity of floats is for stability, not bursting. A single person float is probably rated at 175 pounds, maybe as much as 220, but it won't explode even with two or three times that much weight on it. It just becomes unstable when overloaded. And this woman can not balance on the thing. Pretty much sinks it, and it scoots out from under her.

So she says they are going to see if they can get enough air into it to float her. I know that won't make it more stable, and she's done inflatable videos before so she knows it, too. She's just hamming it for the camera. But the second woman opens the valve and runs the compressor until the thing is looking super puffy. Heavier woman tries repeatedly to get on it, sitting on it from the stairs, jumping on it from the stairs. Finally, the strategy that works is to sit on it straddling it, and then lay back and lift the feet onto it. She's wider than the float, and the only parts of it that aren't submerged are under her head and feet. They scream and film it from all angles.

There's one tube section, under her back, that is bulging larger than the others. They film that one, and the second woman pokes at it. They laugh and decide it needs more air. They pull her to the side of the pool and try to get to the valve, but she falls off. They examine the bulging section. They decide they want to pump it while she's on it, so she gets back on, with difficulty. She gets stable again and second woman hooks up the compressor. The valve is at the floating woman's feet.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. They run the compressor for a while. They giggle and say holy shit a few times, and they chicken out. They close the valve and film the bulging section again. You can't see the top because she's on it and can't move much without spilling herself, but you can tell it's bulging on top. But it's mostly bulging on the bottom. That tube is wider than the others, deforming the shape of the raft, and it's so big on bottom that the tube under her head is lifted out of the water, so you can see the bulging second tube from underneath.

They scream and resolve that it needs more air. They hook up the compressor. Brrrrrrrrrrrr. Boom! They scream and the woman falls off.

But the raft isn't popped. It's just blown one of the i-beams. The two tubes under the head end have merged and are gigantic. They haven't closed the valve, so it's deflating. They catch it, hook it back up to the compressor and keep going. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. But they chicken out again and close the valve and examine their work. The raft is totally distorted on one end.

Heavier woman tries repeatedly to get back on the raft, but she keeps sliding off the feet end because the other end is so much bigger. But she eventually stays on. They drag her over to the compressor again, and while the other woman is fiddling with the valve...Boom! The raft explodes. They scream and the woman falls off and the thing deflates. They find the hole. It's the seam along the second i-beam, on the bottom. Rather than blowing another i-beam, the vinyl split along that i-beam.

Comment

• heaviest
            • Jun 2018

My friends gifted me photos and video of the largest person I've seen on an inflatable...

I have a few really large sea-shell shaped inflatables that aren't air mattresses, but they kinda resemble two air mattresses joined along the sides, and rounded, to form an open shell. They're about six feet wide, and the seat area is really deep, more than two feet, so when you sit on it you are supported up to about mid calf. Unless you've got a gigantic butt behind you, then it's maybe to-the-knee deep lol. The thing is i-beam construction, so it's really thick, the beams form a fan shape on both halves, there are handles on the outside of the seat area that are about four feet apart, so it's made for two people, maybe three will fit. The woman I've called "spry girl", almost 750 pounds, doesn't leave room for a second person, but she and "tall girl", over 600 pounds, have sat side-by-side by sitting on the handles. The two of them are about as wide as the inflatable.

On my bucket list is to see a 1000-pound person on an inflatable. The guy I've called "big guy", himself almost 750 pounds, is connected to a group of people whose members have, on occasion, reached over 1000 pounds. There are currently none, but Big Guy has a friend about his size, and I'm still waiting for pictures of both of them on an inflatable, and he knows someone over 900 pounds. I've been waiting for as long as I've known him to get pictures of that person on an inflatable, and he finally came through. His interest is in floating on inflatables, and I have no such restriction, so I'm happy with pictures outside the pool, and in fact you can get a lot more weight on them outside the pool, but he isn't interested except in the pool, and it took this long to arrange it.

Big Guy took both my remaining sea shell inflatables, and others, on an hours-long trip, and got a guy of about 930 pounds to float on it. I've had an 800-pound woman on a 36-pocket double wide air mattress in the pool, I've seen Big Guy on one of those with a woman half his size, so over 1000 pounds total, I've been on one with a woman my size, also well over 1000 pounds, and I've seen Spry Girl and Big Guy on my sea shell in the pool, though not together, so I've had crazy weight on big inflatables. But Big Guy's friend is the largest person I've seen on an inflatable.

When I'm on the sea shell it wants to lean backwards, so I'm seated reclined in the pool. When someone with all their weight in the butt and legs is on it, like Spry Girl, it sits upright, and in fact tips forward easily and spills her over the front.

Big Guy's friend sinks the center of it so much that of the half that he sits on, only the parts to the outside of the handles, and his knees, stick out of the water. He's under water up to his waist. Almost the whole seat half, and about a third of the back half, are under water.

For some reason the thing has a valve on each half, but air travels from one half to the other, so it's just one big air chamber. And what happens when someone large is on it is the air from under their butt is forced into the largest segments that contain the handles, to the sides of the seat, and into the back half of the shell. And the way the beams are closer and smaller and tighter in the center than on the outer parts of the thing, the fan segments bulge a lot more on the top of the shell, the part that sticks up behind you.

Big Guy, who is fond of overinflating by mouth, tried to get the thing to inflate more under his friend by pumping more air into it using a compressor, while he was still on it. I've done this and it's impossible to tell how badly overinflated the thing is when there's already a lot of weight on it making the thing already feel tight. He ran it for quite a while but stopped short of popping it. They did manage to get some more air under his knees, but the back and sides of the thing looked like they would blow. But it held.

While not filming, one of the i-beams in the back broke, so two of the fan segments merged and became really large. They later decided it didn't feel really hard anymore, so it needed more air. They ran the compressor until they were anticipating an explosion, and then ran it some more, and for some reason stopped. It held long enough that they became confident again and stopped filming again, and a beam in the seat then broke, merging one of the handle segments with another, forming a huge bulge to the side. THe fan segments are larger in the seat than in the back, and the outer ones with the handles are already the largest, so this bulge was really large. It caused him to lean to the side and feel like he was going to slide off, so he tried to get his weight more over the bulge and only partially succeeded, so he rode it listing to the side for a while and then got off.

The thing was so overinflated that even after being relieved of more than 900 pounds, the back half didn't go soft at all and the seat half was just a little bit soft. It got larger and very tight on the seat half and smaller, but still very bloated, on the back half pretty quickly as the air rushed back. Stretched to hell and not at all soft or puckering anywhere! Looked like it should pop without any weight on it at all.

They then tried a few times to get him back on it, but overinflated it was so unstable it was difficult to land it and not fall right off, even with people trying to help hold the thing. What a treat to see, that much weight hitting the thing! They didn't pop it, and it came home still able to hold air. Just two broken beams.

They also got him on a 36-pocket double wide air mattress. I've seen more weight than that on it, with two or more people, but this was again the largest person I've seen on it. They couldn't get him on it fully inflated, so they partially deflated it, basically floated him onto it, pushing it under him, and then inflated it with a compressor. This float didn't hold him nearly as well as the sea shell. Even overinflated, it was mostly submerged. He was sitting in water up to his belly, with his feet and the pillow end sticking out of the water. They added air just once, and it didn't seem to help float him any better, and the pillow looked like it would blow. This float, too, came home still able to hold air, and none of the veins in the pillow had broken. One of the segments of the pillow, though, is permanently stretched. It's like 30% larger than it should be. The segments next to it are distorted to accommodate it. It looks awesome, and has stretch marks in it. Wish they had gotten better pictures of it under load.

Also saw him drag 30 inch and 36 inch swim rings under water by hugging them and trying to get on top of them. Wasn't able to stay on them, but did fully submerge them more than briefly. He tried to sit on a 45 inch tube but couldn't stay on it. It would go fully under water and then shoot up out from under him. He was no bigger on bottom than the woman I call Tall Girl, and she's able to hook her butt in the hole even though she doesn't fit, and had I been there to teach him, I would have insisted he try it lol. I'm sure it wouldn't have been stable enough to hold him, but I wanted to see him try harder.

Also saw him sit on a chaise lounge with an 18-pocket air mattress under him, the kind with a three-segment pillow that is not a separate chamber. It was barely stretched with that much weight on it. Big Guy said he would have sat with him but was afraid of breaking the chair. Also saw him on the lounge on an intex transparent mat, very slim and cheap and one-chamber. In the photo its pillow is bulging a lot, but he didn't pop it. But it came home leaking air, so it met an uninteresting end. The 18-pocket is undamaged.

Lastly, the only intentional popping of the day, they put a 36 inch swim ring on a chair and he sat on it. Only really flattened a piece of it as big as the seat, but it was enough to see the rest of it bulge ridiculously. Didn't pop. Repositioned it and sat again. Folded it under his legs and it bulged out the sides under his butt. Still didn't pop. Hooped it around the back of the chair, sat on it. Watched it balloon up behind him and pop. The seat of the chair was bending a lot, and the base would twist and the legs spread with him on it, and I was thinking it was foolish to risk breaking it, but they put another 36 incher on it and he sat. Didn't pop, and he fidgeted about and leaned from side to side. Still didn't pop. Put it around the back of the chair again and it popped this time. A 30 incher wouldn't fit that way, so they just kinda folded it and held it under him as he sat. Looked like he got all his weight on it but you could barely see it sticking out the sides of the chair before it popped. Did the same thing to the second one.

Next they put the slim transparent mat on the chair, folded under his legs, with the pillow end sticking up behind him. This time the chair broke. THe plastic seat split and folded under him, and as he leaned forward to get up, the metal base broke and the legs spread so wide he just about fell on his butt. But they helped him up. The transparent mat didn't pop, but leaks air through a small seam split between the pillow and mattress. The pillow has stretch marks in it.

Comment

• Olwyn
              • Feb 2018

Anyone here also interested in the older, rubber-cotton airmats? I prefer them to the newer vinyl ones. Easy to pop and repair if you are into that kind of games...

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                • Feb 2018

Olwyn: Do you have an example or even some photos about what kind of inflatables you mean?

Comment

• heaviest
                  • Jun 2018

Originally posted by heaviest
                  My friends gifted me photos and video of the largest person I've seen on an inflatable...
                  I received more photos from this event, and I'm told there are videos still forthcoming. I've now seen the 930 pound guy sitting on a 5-foot watermelon float at the edge of the pool. Looks to be flattening the piece he's sitting on and the rest of it billows up around him. There are what looks to be 12 radial segments that are bulging against the i-beams. Very cool, but if he's bottomed out, his weight isn't all on the inflatable. But in another photo Big Guy is on it with him, which is both a lot more weight, and neither is likely bottomed out. But hardly any of the inflatable shows because they pretty much cover it. The couple radial segments that show, though, look really tight. Big Guy does inflate things very fully! I've had more weight than that on my own watermelon float (a different one), but he's the largest person I've seen on an inflatable. I'm told he wasn't able to stay on the thing in the pool, and they don't have photos or video of him trying.

I also have photos of him on a 47-inch watermelon swim ring in the pool. He doesn't fit in it, but his butt is no bigger than 620-pound Tall Girl's, and she figured out how to hook her butt partially into a ring this size to stay on it, and he did, too. Wasn't able to balance for long. Tall Girl did it by putting one leg through it and straddling the tube, but this guy couldn't balance that way, either. But I have photos of him trying, with the ring completely submerged at times. I know that thing is of ordinary construction for a non-commercial pool toy, and it's a wonder it lasted long enough to get the photos before he popped it. Tall Girl popped a 47 incher doing the one leg through it thing, and that's how he popped his, too. It puts all the weight on one side, and he's half again her size.

And I have photos of him sitting on the 18-pocket air mattress on top of the big watermelon float. The end he's sitting on is buried in the watermelon float and the rest of it sticks up behind him with the pillow bulging like it's super overinflated. I've had way more weight than that on it, but stacking inflatables seems to stress them a lot more. In another photo there's a woman of about 350 pounds standing on the watermelon float with him, and she apparently sat on the mattress pillow with him, but was so afraid it would pop she wouldn't stay there. In another she sits behind him, on the mattress and not the pillow, and maybe she didn't realize it, but that stresses the pillow more than sitting on it. Her weight doesn't press the mattress down all that much with him also on it, but the pillow has nobody on it and is both angled up and bulging large next to her, so she's resting her arm on it. I can just imagine how hard it was to the touch. Only three inner support veins in it to take all that weight, and they didn't break, and that mattress still holds air.
                  Last edited by heaviest; 14-06-2021, 00:32.

Comment

• Olwyn
                    • Feb 2018

Originally posted by BalloonblowerNYC
                    Olwyn: Do you have an example or even some photos about what kind of inflatables you mean?
                    Of course. Here's three mattresses from my collection...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                      • Feb 2018

Ah now I get it. Yes, I miss those, Olwyn! But I never managed to pop one

Comment

• heaviest
                        • Jun 2018

Originally posted by heaviest
                        And I have photos of him sitting on the 18-pocket air mattress on top of the big watermelon float.
                        I've now seen the video of this. I apparently sent two of the 18-pocket mattresses, because I got one back intact, but they popped the one in the video.

930 pound guy sat on the end of the mattress, on the 5-ish foot 12-segment round watermelon float, and buries the end of it into the float. The rest of it sticks up behind him looking super overinflated. This is the one-chamber one, and the pillow is taking a lot of the air that would otherwise be under his butt. It looks like it should blow. But I've had a lot more weight than that on these things.

Both a 350-ish pound woman and the guy I've called Big Guy, about 740 pounds, stand on the watermelon float. The side nobody is on billows up ridiculously. The woman is on the camera side of the mattress, and the float is so hard she hardly sinks into it. They lean on the biggest guy, and start to bounce him up and down. There is lots of vinyl-on-vinyl cracking and popping noises, and the mattress looks inconsequential with so much weight bouncing on it. The radial segments of the watermelon float bulge and contract with the bouncing. The pillow of the mattress is probably doing the same, but it's moving too much to tell. They tire of this and Big Guy (but not the bigger guy) gets off the float.

The woman makes like she is going to sit on the pillow of the mattress, hesitates, but gets on it. She screams that it is so hard, and after squirming a bit, gets off it and steps off the float. She gets back on and sits on the mattress between the biggest guy and the pillow, which actually stresses the pillow more than when she was sitting on it, but we won't tell her, okay? lol

She bounces, which barely moves him, then gets up and gets off the float. He, with help from Big Guy, gets off, and both the mattress and the watermelon float go soft. Not super soft, as Big Guy probably very fully inflated them, but noticeably softer. They use a compressor to fully inflate the large float again, while Big Guy inflates the mattress by mouth.

This time they align the mattress with the pillow sticking way over the edge of the melon float, so that the biggest guy can sit on it with his calves still on the melon float. His calves don't both fit on the mattress, so he scoots on to the end of it again, his calves hooked on the edge of the melon float, so his weight is fully on it this time. But not all on the mattress. He's just too wide for it, so some of his weight spills onto the watermelon float.

Big Guy stands on the melon float, and sits on the mattress between the bigger guy and the pillow, covering all the rest of the mattress except the pillow sticking out to his side. It looks bloated and super hard, but he's not paying it any attention. He bounces a bit.

350 pound woman stands on the melon float, and another woman of perhaps 250 pound joins her. The smaller of them leans on the bigger guy. The larger woman makes like she wants to get on the pillow, but that would put her over the edge of the melon float. She tries it, anyway, slinging one leg over it and pulling herself on. The thing sinks down a bit, but the mattress is so solidly inflated she is suspended off the end of the watermelon float and the pillow doesn't quite sink to the floor. She squirms and bounces, obviously trying to pop the pillow. She keeps looking at it and rubbing her hand on it, making popping noises on the vinyl.

Big guy leans forward, just about dropping her off the end of the mattress, and then drops back onto it, just about sending her sailing, but she holds onto him. He does that again, and then repositions himself and rocks from side to side. She squirms and makes boomy noises with her thighs on the vinyl.

Boom! The mattress explodes, the heaver woman falls off onto the floor, and the bloated bulk of the pillow disappears. Big Guy gets up and the smaller woman gets off and the watermelon float, still holding the bigger guy, looks relieved of a lot of weight. It's not mine so it didn't come home to me, but I'm told it survived the event just fine.

The hole in the mattress is along one of the support veins in the pillow and along the top seam of the pillow, so essentially two holes separated by a strip of vinyl.
                        Last edited by heaviest; 17-06-2021, 09:40.

Comment

• heaviest
                          • Jun 2018

On a sadder note, the super sized woman I've called New New Girl, who I haven't seen in a couple years, has passed away. It was a major project to get her out of the house and she passed before we could get to her again after covid.

The woman I've called 205-pound girl has lost a ton of weight out of anger and stress and not treating herself well. Several of us are in this position but she has fared the worst. I worry she won't make it.

I've been in the pool once this season and there are no plans for more events. COVID, though we all survived it healthwise, is going to have a long financial tail.

I hope you are all doing better.

Comment

Just blew up a big and thick marshmallow shaped mattress. Took me a bit of time but it was fun!

Comment

• heaviest
                              • Jun 2018

I have a pineapple float that is 51 inches by 33 inches on the pineapple part, a yellow rounded rectangle with transparent top with a geometric yellow print on it, and a leafy green part that takes the total length to about 75 inches inflated. It's got width-wise i-beam construction on the center with a ring around the whole thing, but it's one chamber on the pineapple part (and another chamber for the green part), and air moves from the i-beams to the ring through holes in the wall separating them. There are enough holes that you have to drop a lot of weight on it to get the air movement limited by those holes. Fortunately, I have a lot of weight to drop on it. I have 750-pound "spry girl" with me! When she (or I) plops onto the center of it you can hear the air wooshing from the center to the outside. The outer ring goes from tight to hard.

She's wider than the float, but not by a lot, and all but her head and feet fit on the yellow part, so she can get nearly all her weight on it without spilling over. But when she sits up she has to spread her legs to fit her belly between them, so sitting up she's a lot wider than the float and some of her weight spills onto the floor. She can sit with one leg fully on it and one foot on the floor, so still, most of her weight is on the float. But there's no room to get both of us on it without lying on one another or spilling a lot of weight onto the floor. Sitting sideways she is almost as wide as it is long, so there is still not enough room for me. We've sat back-to-back on it for quite a long time, with our calves and feet not fitting on the float but most of our combined weight comfortably on it.

The thing is rated for 300 pounds in the pool. I've been on it and managed to balance. I've lost a lot of weight but I still nearly double its rated capacity. Spry Girl has gained a lot of weight in the last year and a half, and now outweighs me by 200 pounds. She hasn't managed to balance on the thing. She pretty much sinks it and it becomes very unstable. It's a big float, but shooting out from under her it looks like a little toy! Looks inconsequential as she tries to sit on it, too.

It's fun to sit on outside the pool, too. It's nice and thick so you sink into it a lot. Get a second large person on it with you and the i-beams become super tight. I've had Spry Girl sit on my legs and lean back on me, and my butt sinks right to the floor. Her butt is bigger, so we have better luck keeping our combined weight suspended if I lay on her.

The 18-pocket air mattresses tend to break a seam around the tops of the pockets. The pineapple seems more durable. We haven't managed to pop it, yet, but we did break one of the i-beams, so two of the segments have merged into one bulging segment. That happened while she was sitting on my legs. My butt and thighs were pressed against the floor, so we didn't even have all our weight suspended. When it broke it felt like I was punched in the upper back. We got off, it was stretched and soft so we added air and got back on. Less contact with the floor, so more stress, but we didn't break any more i-beams.

I've ordered a couple more of them.

Comment

• Alan
                                • Dec 2014

My ex-girlfriend said she felt her g-spot getting more stimulated when we had sex on an air mattresses. They were basic transparent ones. We had a nerdy room-mate at uni who was curious about sex, so Ellie and I thought it would be fun and naughty to let him have sex with her on the air mattress. It was over inflated and burst as he was so excited to lose his virginity. It made a bang and I heard them giggle. The squeaking of the mattress during them having sex was so thrilling!!! Ellie was cute and innocent looking. Well she was studying to be a school teacher and was in the uni choir.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎