Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t17forLife
    • May 2015

SHOSU.nl

I encourage all of you to check out a new seller of inflatables based in Amsterdam. They seem to be in the business of doing limited-production runs of items desired by the inflatable fetish community - large 72" beachballs, noodles, even vintage INTEX toys. Their latest creation is the "Ride Roll", 27" diamater and 71"/86" length cylinders which I call "PVC GL500".

Another fun thing they offer is a revised version of ThirtyThreeRooms' SPH beach ball. The new one is 1m/3.3ft in diameter, new colors, a better SPH, and a print of TTR's sexy cartoon character "Boobie."

All this is according to their site, I placed my first order yesterday for a 71" Ride Roll and a 72" beachball. Shipping to the US is astronomical, but their products seem worth the cost. They say the products are made in China, but not by Hongyi (the original SPH ball maker).

Check them out at http://shosu.nl/
  • Danman1987
    • Nov 2012

Re: SHOSU.nl

Never heard about this shop before. Even though it's in my country! The transparent ride roll looks interesting. Too bad it's sold out.

Comment

• t17forLife
      • May 2015

Originally posted by Danman1987
      Never heard about this shop before. Even though it's in my country! The transparent ride roll looks interesting. Too bad it's sold out.
      As of right now (12:15 A.M. in Texas, US, 7:15 AM in Amsterdam) it looks like they have at least 3 of the translucent blue, pearl, and pink 71" models still in stock. I believe that they will restock these next week, but I didn't want to risk it so I got me a 71" translucent.

For everyone else:
      RR-700 is 71 inches in length, 27 in diameter
      RR-1200 is 86 and 27 respectively

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
        • Feb 2018

Damn I would like to try that "Naughty Ball" - but I would have preferred it with a hunky man printed on it ;-) (and they do not seem to remove the VAT for shipping to the US)... But the extra air chamber around the ... sounds amazing to me.

Comment

• MegaInflator
          • Oct 2019

Duly noted! VERRRRRY interesting.

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
            • Feb 2018

I ordered the naughty ball. The guy at shosu.nl replied in an amazing way and immediately. Looking forward to the package!

Comment

• BalloonBounce
              • Mar 2019

THAT is an awesome product - these guys really know their customer needs

I don't have any contacts, but hopefully someone on here could alert a suitable importer in UK? I'd buy one immediately.

Very slick and cheeky promo video by the company: https://ukdevilz.com/watch/-130601263_456239648
              Last edited by BalloonBounce; 05-12-2020, 10:36.

Comment

• RubberKat
                • Sep 2019

I'd be more interested if it didn't have the anime character on it.

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                  • Feb 2018

True, Rubberkat. Same here. But to try, let's see.

Comment

• MegaInflator
                    • Oct 2019

Ordered one Ride Roll, will write up a review once it gets here and I get some opportunity to have some fun.

Comment

• Danman1987
                      • Nov 2012

This morning I ordered 3 Ride Rolls, 2 RR1200 and one RR700. I'm curious how they feel and ride. I hope they arrive soon because I live in the Netherlands, so shipping should be quite fast.

Comment

• MegaInflator
                        • Oct 2019

Ordered, got order confirmation ...... and then nothing.

Kind of cooled my ardor for it, now getting concerns.

Comment

• Danman1987
                          • Nov 2012

Same about me. I'll hope it will be shipped upcoming week.

Comment

• Danman1987
                            • Nov 2012

I've got the following e-mail from Shoshu:
                            We would like to thank you in participating in our highly anticipated Ride Roll sale. We just got some unfortunate news from our shipping company which wil delay the delivery of the ride rolls a bit.. We think it’s important to be transparent and keep you updated with the status.

The ship arrived in Rotterdam Port as scheduled, but due to Covid, combined with december mayhem, there was no capacity to unload the ship in time before it had to continue to Hamburg.. It will arrive back in Rotterdam on the 17th of December.

To lose as little time as possible we decided to pick up the shipment at the port with the Shosu team ourselves, bring it to our office directly and pick all orders in the same weekend so we can ship the Ride Rolls to you actually as soon as physically possible. All though in these crazy times some factors are beyond our control, we sincerely apologize for this delay.

Of course we will send you track & trace information as soon as the packages are on their way.

Thank you for your understanding and we are really looking forward getting the Ride Rolls in your homes shortly!

Comment

• MegaInflator
                              • Oct 2019

I got the same mail, that was very nice of them!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎