Ever seen a girl/boy you like pop balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tt17
    • Jan 2021

Re: Ever seen a girl/boy you like pop balloons?

Quick story that I'll never forget --

When I was in high school, we had a volunteering event after school where we set up booths to teach younger children about different cultures. There were games, food and drinks, prizes, and lots of balloons... including rather large ones. I didn't know as much at the time, but I'd guess 16-in air-filled balloons all over the cafeteria floor. One of the balloons (a large yellow) had wondered away from the booth it was in, so I picked it up and carried it around with me until I met up with my crush, who was at another booth chatting with a friend. She had taken off her flats and was walking barefoot on the tile. While we were talking, I casually let go of the balloon and let it roll on the tile and landed next to her foot. My crushed paused, took her tiny foot with toes painted blue nail polish, and gently set it on the innocent yellow balloon. She did not add much pressure as she rested her foot on the balloon and stared back at me, eventually asking, should I pop this balloon?

I was in disbelief and smiled awkwardly, telling her that it was her choice, but maybe she should pick it up and keep it for a while. She was asking me what the fate of the balloon should be, but I really, really liked yellow balloons and didn't want to see her destroy it. It felt like an eternity as she kept her foot on the balloon and pondered what to do, finally saying the balloon was coming with us. I'll never forget how she lifted her foot up and I could see toe marks on the balloon. She carried it around, eventually setting it down at a booth while we walked around the event helping the younger kids.

At the end of the event, she went back for the balloon and I asked her what she was going to do with it. She said she was going to take it home and decide what to do with it later, and I smiled as she picked up the balloon and put it under her arm as she slipped on her flats and we walked out of the school.

Comment

• Common Loon
      • Aug 2020

Originally posted by tt17
      air-filled balloons all over the cafeteria floor.
      This is a great story. And it also makes you wonder... what were they thinking when they blew up a bunch of balloons and just tossed them on the floor? That's not decoration, it's just stochastic popping noises all day

Comment

• Asclepio
        • Sep 2018

Sadly no, my crush from high school was afraid of balloons so that was not a possibility
        But 5 years algo I met an amazing girl at my University and one thing lead to another, now I have a girlfriend who is very supportive with my fetish, so now is like Im living the dream, being in a relationship with someone who understands your fetish ��
        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• tt17
          • Jan 2021

Thanks! and I agree. They were originally meant to be decorations for the booths (like a career fair), but so many were blown up that they all just ended up rolling around on the floor, at the mercy of everyone's feet lol. and trust me, quite a few bit the dust that day.

Comment

• Alan
            • Dec 2014

Your story resonated with me as that was the way I got into looning (one of the reasons) as my high school girlfriend burst my birthday balloons with her feet (after taking her shoes off) to help my mum tidy up: they were 18” balloons. I grew up seeing balloons get burst by feet or with socks or tights on which led me to my feet&balloon fetish! Thanks for sharing the story!

Comment

• carlospiniello
              • Jan 2021

I was 17 at a birthday party... at the end of the party many girls are popping the balloons, mostly stomping on them, and I have a balloon in my hands.

All of a sudden a girl I like approaches me telling: "Do you want to give me your balloon? I want to pop it!". I'm speechless, my heart jumps, I give her my balloon, she puts it on the floor and stomps on it (she was wearing sneakers).
              The balloon doesn't pop, so she calls another girls, both of them put a foot on the balloon and stomp together, popping it.

I watched all the scene almost petrified, at the end she says me "Thank you!"

Comment

• aron_crow
                • May 2020

When I was 10, I had a friend next door and she was really into popping balloons. Once I went to her place and we were studying as our parents were outside so she asked if we could pop some balloons as she knew I liked doing that as well. 30 minutes later we have a tidy bunch and she popped them with her pencil, god that was sexy, even though I didn't really understand it at that time

Comment

• niklooner
                  • May 2018

Originally posted by carlospiniello
                  All of a sudden a girl I like approaches me telling: "Do you want to give me your balloon? I want to pop it!". I'm speechless, my heart jumps, I give her my balloon, she puts it on the floor and stomps on it (she was wearing sneakers).
                  The balloon doesn't pop, so she calls another girls, both of them put a foot on the balloon and stomp together, popping it.
                  Oh my god, amazing!
                  Do you remember which sneakers were those girls wearing?
                  I've always loved the situation with balloons stomping during parties!

Comment

• tt17
                    • Jan 2021

Originally posted by Alan
                    Your story resonated with me as that was the way I got into looning (one of the reasons) as my high school girlfriend burst my birthday balloons with her feet (after taking her shoes off) to help my mum tidy up: they were 18” balloons. I grew up seeing balloons get burst by feet or with socks or tights on which led me to my feet&balloon fetish! Thanks for sharing the story!
                    oh wow, that's absolutely amazing! My favorite way to see balloons popped, or at least teased, is definitely by bare feet. I've seen quite a few encounters of this happening over the years, and I think it's rubbed off on me! The best part is when the person thinks about popping vs. saving the balloon, and they tease them with their foot in the meanwhile. You never know what the fate of the balloon is, and it's out of your control!

Comment

• carlospiniello
                      • Jan 2021

Originally posted by niklooner
                      Oh my god, amazing!
                      Do you remember which sneakers were those girls wearing?
                      I've always loved the situation with balloons stomping during parties!
                      As I remember, the sneakers were some white and pink Nike Air Max

Comment

• Loonorm
                        • Mar 2019

Yes, and it has happened twice! Different ladies, also. The first was a friend of mine who owned a local party store. She knew that I liked balloons, as I would always buy from her, since she always had a great selection. When she moved to her new store, I began telling her, more and more about my ‘love of balloons’. I would always share with her all of the different shapes and sizes of balloons that I had. Then, one day she agreed to inflate one of my bigger ones until it burst! WOW!! After that, there were many times that I would go there, after hours, and have a popping session!! Unfortunately, she has had close up her shop. Second lady was someone whom I went out with a couple of times. We never dated, as we were looking for different things in a relationship. Fast forward a couple of years...and she reached out to me to say ‘Hello!’. I mentioned that I was in a relationship, but she was always a ‘fantasy of mine’. She was puzzled, embarrassed, intrigued, etc., as to why. I explained to her that she would have been someone who could fulfill my ‘balloon fantasy’. She was completely excited about that prospect, and agreed to do what she could do to help me with this fantasy. Needless to say, it was a fantastic evening filled with balloons!

Comment

• tebe2hu
                          • Jan 2017

There were many such cases, I've already written about the last one that happened early January this year. But here is now the first one that I remember. It happened in the primary school, I was 11 or 12 years old. We organized an event at school with lots of fun, including blowouts for boys and for girls too. I had a girlfriend in the paralel class, her name was Magdalena (Magdi). She'd already noticed and knew that I loved when she played with balloons. So when she also volunteered for the B2P race, she made sure that while blowing, could keep the eye contact with me. I remember, her balloon was a pink transparent one, 12" or maybe 14" across. At that age I felt it was huge. She kept smiling while blew and held the balloon by sides that we could see each other through the growing balloon. I was mesmerized from the view, I loved so much watching as her already developping breasts rose and descended at every breath. I had a painfully strong erection that she also noticed and played just for me. I'm not sure, she popped her balloon second or third. But as soon as she got her prize, she came to me and we ruhsed out to find a silent corner, where we hugged and kissed long. She felt well my bulge (as the following day admitted) but that time she didn't make any efforts to discover or to relieve the tension.
                          Actually this experience developped into one of my biggest turn-ons - when a cute girl blows up a balloon for me holding by sides and keeps the eye contact with me. This kinda 'personal show' always makes me extra hard.
                          Last edited by tebe2hu; 18-02-2021, 08:57. Reason: grammar correction, adding one thought

Comment

• Blackpoolrock
                            • Feb 2021

In Blackpool we have the Pleasurebeach which is jammed packed with balloons most of the season. Most side show stalls have balloons as decorations in the summer, one particular game involves throwing a ring over a bottle; there are a couple of dozen bottles lined up in a square shape and the idea is you toss the rings one at a time and if you get a ring over the bottle you win a prize. A woman was playing the game and trying to win a prize for her young son, she got one over the bottle but the store vendor refused to give her a prize as he said she was leaning over the counter which nullified her win.

The woman in a broad scouse accent starting shouting at the man, in retaliation she opened her hand bag and reached inside, I initially thought to pay for another go, she pulled out a pen and stabbed into a bunch of balloons and popped 5 in quick succession, ruining his colourful display. She scurried off with her child leaving the stall holder fuming. That's really the only public display of popping I've personally seen.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎