Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Troika
    • Sep 2020

Stretching day

I finally got back home to Austin now that my mom is able to take care of herself and slowly walk around with a single crutch. Since my roommate worked today, I decided to take advantage of the privacy and played with some of my balloons. Since I didn't have to be quiet, I pulled out the pump I use to inflate my big inflatables and fill up some balloons really big. These are the results!

The Orange balloon is a Q24, the Purple one is a TT17, and the crystal light green one is a 32" Longneck.

The third and fourth pictures were taken about an hour after the first two. I had decided to top up the 32" Longneck to see if I could make it bigger and I was able to make it a tad bigger. Its genuinely surprising just how close the Q24 got to the 32" Longneck's size.
    Attached Files
  • Troika
    • Sep 2020

Re: Stretching day

This is what they looked like after I deflated them. I put some uninflated versions of the now seriously stretched balloons for comparison. I genuinely found this the coolest part of the whole session. More surprising is the fact that the stretched TT17 is about the same size as the stretched Q24 when both are uninflated.
    Attached Files

Comment

• balloons4life
      • Mar 2016

That green cattex 32 long neck looks amazing! Bet it would be a lot of fun to bounce on!

Comment

• Troika
        • Sep 2020

Originally posted by balloons4life
        That green cattex 32 long neck looks amazing! Bet it would be a lot of fun to bounce on!
        I really wouldn't bounce on it while it that overinflated. Its really taut, I'd be too scared. . w.

Comment

• Asclepio
          • Sep 2018

Excellent choice of balloon, I love them all, but the tuftex 17” is like a fine wine to me they never fail.
          Thank you for share your photos, they are pretty good.
          A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎