X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • masseylooner
    • Mar 2016

The Perfect Date III - Latex Castle

The Perfect Date III – Latex Castle

“Ugh, where is this bus?” I ask myself “It should have been here 15 minutes ago, I don’t want to stay in this heat for much longer, I feel like I’m going to melt”. I reach into my pocket and grab my phone where I then proceed to check the weather forecast app to see just how hot it actually was.
    “Hmmm, let’s see here” I say to myself while browsing the app “Oh damn, it’s 26 degrees Celsius (79 degrees Fahrenheit), and it’s going to get to 29 degrees Celsius (84 degrees Fahrenheit) later on today? Wow it’s going to get insanely hot”. So I continued to wait by the stop shelter while I felt my entire body melt from this insane heat, I felt sweat cover me from head to toe. When the bus finally arrived, I waited for him to stop and got onboard, sitting right at the back as it was my favourite place to sit. I sat there, hoping that this balloon shop wasn’t too hard to find as I have never been to this city before. After a few stops a guy boarded the bus, he walked on the bus with a giant “18” badge on his shirt, but I started to get super nervous as he was holding a piece of string, which was attacked to the tightest helium balloon I have ever seen. It was a red balloon which was supposed to be a normal 12” party balloons, but this one was that stretched out that it looked 13”, close to 14”. It had a huge neck was completely full, I could see it bulging at the end nearer the mouth like it wanted to break free from the pressure. The entire balloon was obviously very over-inflated, I begged that he wouldn’t sit anywhere near me as that balloon was ready to blow, but to my horror he sat in the seat right in front of me.

As he sat down, he loosened his grip on the balloon’s string which caused the balloon to float higher, I watched it fly closer to the ceiling of the bus in fact it floated dangerously close that it was almost touching. In this heat the bus had turned into a giant metal oven, all the metal bars were scorching hot so it wouldn’t take much to pop the balloon, all it had to do was to touch the metal ceiling a tiny bit and it would detonate like a bomb. The guy who was holding it was on his phone at this point so he couldn’t see just how close the balloon was to certain doom, the more he scrolled on his phone, the looser he held the balloon string and the closer it got to touching the ceiling. It was so close to the ceiling literally milometers away, I covered my ears waiting for the inevitable bang. I watched it intensely, but through all of these emotions my fear turned to something else I couldn’t quite describe it, watching the sun’s rays shining through this monstrously tight balloon was like looking at stained glass in a chapel. The tightness of the balloon mixed with the glow of the sun made it look so beautiful, I watched in awe as it kept on dancing around, floating without a care in the world, I wanted to touch it so bad and hold it, I wanted to feel just how tight it was, I craved it. While I was aweing at this balloon something hit my nose, it was the smell of latex, since the balloon was being heated up by the sun, it caused the entire bus to smell of nothing but the smell of pure latex. I have never smelt this smell before but it was intoxicating, I was no longer afraid of this beautiful balloon but instead I wanted to hold it and to squeeze it, I had urges then that I have never had before.

I nervously reached my hand out to try and touch the balloon without anyone noticing, I needed to touch it just a little as the temptations were way too much for me. I glanced at everyone on the bus looking for anybody who would notice me trying to grab the balloon but thankfully everybody was facing forwards, and thankfully I was in the back seat so nobody could see me from behind. I reached out more and more hoping that this guy wouldn’t notice but luckily he was still distracted by his phone. I stretched out further and further, my finger was so close to it but I couldn’t quite reach it. As I was stretching the bus had to break suddenly which made everyone jolt forward but made the balloon swing back right in my face, I got my fix as I gently grabbed it, I didn’t hold on to it for long I just let it slip between my fingers but it was worth it. I felt the balloon rub against my fingertips causing it to squeak quietly, I felt the smoothness of the body and its overall tightness, it was so tight it felt heavenly. The feeling I got when I finally touched the tight balloon was extasy. As I watched it drift away from my fingers and float back above the guys head, I started to get a fuzzy warm feeling down my spine and through my entire body, I looked down as I felt something strange in my pants and that’s when I saw it. I looked in confusion, why has that happened? Why have I become hor…BANG!

Before I could finish that thought, the balloon must have floated too close to the ceiling as there was an earth-shattering bang, exploding like a cannon while showering everyone on the bus with pieces of latex. I covered my ears in shock, I was absolutely petrified but I was also really upset that I could no longer touch that gorgeous balloon, It gave me a heavy feeling in my gut. After seeing that gorgeous red helium balloon, i made it my mission to try and get myself a helium balloon, the guy who was holding the balloon saw that I had tears in my eyes due to the loud bang so turned around to me.
    “Hey man, are you alright?” he asked me, noticing that I was afraid “I’m really sorry about that loud bang, it scared the hell out of me too”. He laughed while he gave me a reassuring smile.
    “Thank you but I’m alright” I replied, “it was just a shock that’s all” I forced a fake smile for him, then rung the bell as my stop was approaching, I quickly got off of the bus and headed into town trying to find the ‘Majestic Shopping Centre’ as that’s where I could find the balloon shop ‘Latex Castle’. I typed it into my phone onto the maps app and followed that for a little bit, but my phone ran out of charge, and I had no idea where I was going. I was completely lost and had no idea where I was going as I had never been to this city before, so I decided to walk into a nearby shop to buy a drink and maybe ask for directions. That’s when I finally got some good luck as standing in the queue of the shop was Megan, my best friend Tommy’s girlfriend after seeing her I rann up to her calling her name. Hearing my voice, she looked over and as soon as she recognised me a huge smile shot across her face as she ran towards me and gave me a huge hug.

“Oh wow Frank what are you doing all the way out here” she asked while smiling “I haven’t seen you in so long, how have you been?”
    “Hey I told you I hate being called Frank, but I have been great thank you for asking” I replied “I have just been with Tommy this morning he’s missing you a lot, and I’m out here trying to find a shop in the Majestic Shopping Centre, do you have any idea where that is?”. Her brown eyes lit up as she jumped in the air, grabbing my hand and started running while dragging me along with her.
    “This way, this way, I’ll show you” she excitedly shouted while dragging me across the city with her, “come on slow poke let’s go!”. Megan is the most organised person I have ever met, to this day I have never seen one hair out of place in here long, straight black hair, but at the same time though she is basically a child trapped inside an adult’s body. She is the loudest girl I have ever seen as she is always shouting and singing, she’s always getting amazed by the smallest things and goes in moods, or as I like to call them temper tantrums, very easily if she doesn’t get her own way. But because of this childish side she’s the most fun person ever to be around, she’s always making everyone around her smile and always thinks about the positive things in life. Her and Tommy have been dating for roughly 6 months now and honestly, he’s never been happier. She’s the playful, overly excitable girl that he needs in his life and he’s the more down to earth, serious guy that she needs in her life. They have completely different personalities, but they complete each other.

After what feels like an eternity of being dragged around through the maze of buildings and shops by Megan, we finally arrive at the shopping centre. As soon as we walk inside im immediately taken back by the sheer size of this place, it’s 5 stories high with hundreds of shops on every floor. There are hordes of people everywhere I look with every single type of shop as far as the eye can see, it’s going to be very difficult to find this balloon shop.
    “So which shop are you looking for?” she asked, “I come here all of the time, so I’ll have an idea as to where abouts the shop is that you’re looking for”.
    “It’s called Latex Castle, it’s a balloon shop, do you have any idea here that will be” I asked. She looked at me was a puzzling look on her face, staring at me without saying a word for a few seconds while her cheeks begin to blush a little.
    “You want to go to a balloon shop?” she asks, still very puzzled “is it your little brethren’s birthday?”
    “I just want to buy some balloons, I’m trying to get used to them” I explain “I know it’s a strange thing for an adult to buy but I’m trying to get used to blowing them up, squeezing them, that sort of thing, just basically play with them a little”. As I explained everything to her, her cheeks began to blush even more.
    “You want to buy balloons…to play with them?” as she asked this question her cheeks burnt bright red, it was actually pretty cute but I had no idea why she was getting so embarrassed about this question, it was only balloons, I just laughed at her.
    “Of course, I mean balloons are meant to be played with, right?” I asked while laughing “do you know where this balloon shop is?”
    “I do yeah, take the lift up to the fourth floor turn left then it’s your twelfth shop to your left”. I thought it was strange that she knew exactly where it was, but I shrugged it off as she does live near here, so she’s bound to know where most of the shops are. I asked if she wanted to come with me just in case I don’t get lost again, which jumped in the air with excitement and agreed, so we started walking towards the lift.

We exited the lift on the fourth floor just like she said and started walking towards Latex Castle, as soon as we started getting close to the shop, I could already smell the rich unmissable smell of latex, for some reason the smell of pure latex made me feel weird again, I didn’t know what this feeling was but I kept on walking. As we got to the front of the shop, there was a huge balloon arch surrounding the door made up of only golden balloons, up on closer inspection I found out that every single one of these balloons had small necks on them, meaning that they were all pretty tight. I felt nervous walking under this arch at first just in case they popped, I remember what Tommy said to me about Megan earlier this morning, how she doesn’t like balloons popping too so I thought she would have troubles going under the balloon arch too, but she had no trouble at all in fact she even stroked one of the balloons as she walked though causing it to squeak against her hand. As she did that, she turned to me and smiled a really childish smile, it made me smile too and gave me a little bit of courage so I took a deep breath and successfully walked under the arch without any of them popping. As we got inside though my heart stopped, my mouth dropped and my body froze, the entire shop was plastered with balloons.

As I looked around, I saw bouquets of helium balloons scattered around the entire shop, they were so tight making them look very shiny and see-through. Due to the hot weather the air conditioning was turned on which blew the balloons against each other, I kept on hearing thuds as the tight latex time bombs smacked against each other as if they were fighting in mid-air, the entire shop was filled with the sounds of thuds and loud squeaking. There were inflated balloons of all different colour and sizes, I walked towards a balloon which was easily 24” wide, I looked in amazement as I have never seen a balloon that big before. I walked closer to it as I laid my left hand against and to my surprise, I felt that the balloon was extremely tight, I rubbed my hand against it a little as it let out a really loud squeaking noise which both terrified and fascinated me. I looked over at Megan to see what she was doing, that’s when I noticed her standing there, smiling and watching me, I felt so ashamed that I took my hand away quickly as I felt my cheeks burnt with embarrassment, she smiled more and walked closer to me.
    “it’s alright, don’t worry” she reassured me “you don’t have to be ashamed for liking balloons, they’re absolutely amazing, aren’t they? The way they feel, they noises they make, that amazing latex smell” she giggled after saying all of this but continued to talk, “you don’t have to hide anything from me, I had a feeling you didn’t have to ‘get used to them’ like you say, if you like balloons then you should never hide how you really feel about them, just as long as you don’t pop them around me”. I had literally no idea what she was talking about, she was sounding a lot like Joy at this point, I didn’t know what to say, I just nodded not knowing what else to do, this made her smile.

“Now then, which balloons are you going to buy?” she asked me “what’s your favourite brand? Qualtex? Belbal? Cattex?”, I just looked in her in confusion not understanding a word in which she was saying.
    “Belbal?” I questioned her “what is bel-“. Before I had the opportunity to finish my sentence a huge smiled beamed across my face as she grabbed my arm and pulled it while she ran through the shop, she found the aisle that she was looking for and ran down it, carrying me with her.
    “Here we are” she yelled, smiling like a child “all of Belbal balloons are down here”.
    “Wow you know this shop very well” I congratulated while I laughed “you must come to this shop all of the time”. This caused her entire face to burn as red as a tomato while gingerly touching her fingers together as she looked down at the ground, she was visibly embarrassed, it was pretty cute. She just ignored my comment and walked towards the many boxes where were held on really tall shelves, she pulls out a loose balloon and walks towards me.
    “These Belbal 14”s are my all-time favourite” she said while handing it to me “would you mind blowing it up for me, just don’t pop it please”. As i held the balloon in my hand I found it weird how I recognised the balloon instantly, it was the same balloon that Tommy gave me this morning.

Anxiety instantly start to coat my entire body as I felt butterflies in my stomach, I felt so nervous but at the same time I couldn’t let Megan down, so i placed the balloon against my lips and started to blow. At first I struggled to blow any air into it as I forgot just how thick the latex was, but I persevered and eventually managed to unload a single breath inside of it, this followed with another breath and another, one after another. I instinctually placed both of my hands against the body of the balloon to feel the tightness so I don’t blow it up too big, I gently squeezed it, testing its tightness and to my delight there were still some room to grow so I blew it the balloon more and more until I felt the neck stretching against my fingers, I tugged on the neck which caused it to stretch out a little, I looked over to Megan as I didn’t want to scare her.
    “Is this enough?” I ask her, but she shakes her head while biting her lip, I had no idea why she was biting her lip, but I just played along and blew more into the balloon. I felt the balloon getting tighter and tighter as I blew more ait into it, I watched the balloon stretching out more as it started to become see-through, not gonna lie I loved watching balloons like this as they look so beautiful. I was becoming mesmerized by this balloon which made me blow into it faster, with much bigger breaths.

I got completely carried away as I unload another deep breath into this already super tight balloon, as my hand was resting against its body I could feel the balloon stretch out more with every breath, I felt the neck stretch right up to my lips. Every breath now was a struggle to get in, as it kept on fighting back and it was fighting hard, I grabbed the neck of the balloon with both hands and blew as hard as I could deep inside the balloon, trying my hardest to get some more air inside of it. I managed to get a few breaths inside but while I did the whole balloon creaked loudly. As I’m fighting with this monstrously strong balloon, I look over at Megan but she’s nowhere to be seen, I come out of my ‘balloon trance’ as I look at the overly inflated balloon. It looks like it will pop just by looking at it funny, so I let some of the air out, tie it and tried to find her. I walked around a little and found her at the end of the aisle, closing her eyes tightly with her fingers pressed deep inside her ears. I call out her name which causes her to jump and scream, I run to her and give her a huge hug and apologise for going too far.
    “I thought you weren’t going to stop” she says with tears in her eyes “I thought it was going to pop really loudly so I had to run away, I was so scared”. I gave her the balloon to show her that I didn’t pop it and her eyes lit up, she started to smile again as she grabbed the balloon out of my hand and started to hug it, not gonna lie it was actually really cute.
    “Oh wow, it’s such a cute balloon” she exclaims while she wrapped her arms around it and squeezing it so hard that the neck began to stretch out, “I know us looners get carried away with balloons but that’s no reason to scare me half to death, you owe me”.

“Looner? What’s a loo- wait I owe you? Oh no” I say to her, worried about what she’ll ask for “what are you going to ask me to do?”, she doesn’t say anything, she just grabs my arms and starts running along the shop, dragging me with her. We run past 3 aisles before we get to where she wanted to be, then she starts looking through the boxes of balloons until she has found the one that she’s looking for.
    “As you probably already know, balloons aren’t just round, they come in all different shapes” she explains “but Cattex do the best shaped balloons you’ll ever see, tell me Frank, have you ever blown up a GL1200 before?”. Blown one up? I have never even heard of them, so I shake my head, as soon as I do, she smiles at me. She pulls out what looks like a giant condom out of the box and walks over to me, this thing is seriously long it looks like it’ll blow up to be a seriously big balloon.
    “As most of Cattex balloons are very large in size, this shop have installed little nozzles in this aisle and a few other aisles so that we can blow them up without fainting” she says while giggling “I want you to blow this up Matt, I want you to blow it up nice and big, but don’t pop it”. I had no idea why, but I was getting some very strong sexual tension between us both, I had literally no idea why I was feeling this way in a balloon shop.

I look at the balloon in her hands as I feel my entire body fill with anxiety, I look at her in the eyes,
    “I don’t want to let you down Megan, but I want you to remember one thing” I say to her, she looks at me puzzled, “my name is not Matt, I hate being called Matt, it’s Matthew”. As I say this, she burst into laughed as she handed me the balloon. I grabbed it from her hand and walked over to the nozzles that she was talking about, to test it out I turned the leaver a little to feel just how powerful they were, but as I did a large burst of air burst out of the nozzle causing it to make a loud whooshing noise which scared the hell out of me, but made Megan smile even more. I placed the balloon on the nozzle and looked over at her to see if she was ready, I could tell that she was excited for this balloon as she was biting her lip hard in anticipation. I take a deep breath as I pulled the leaver again, the balloon springs to life as a massive amount of air whooshed into the balloon causing it to inflate. At first only the front of the balloon filled up, I watched it getting bigger and bigger, I actually almost stopped inflating it as it was easily 2 feet in diameter, I was scared it was going to pop. Just before I went to turn the leaver off, I watched the rest of the balloon start to fill up, I watched the air spread across the balloon filling it up tightly as it went all the way to the end of the balloon, in which I stopped inflating it. Megan gave me a stern look.
    “Hey, don’t stop inflating it” she said while sounding like a 5-year-old going in a strop “it’s still squishy”. She demonstrated this by running up to the balloon and placing her hand into it, pressing it down which sunk her hand deep inside of the balloon, it was actually still very soft. She wrapped both of her arms around the really long sausage balloon, hugging it tightly and instructed me to keep on inflating it, she shut her eyes and kept on hugging. Doing what I was told, I turned the lever of the pump on again which forced another wave of air inside the balloon, I watched as the whole balloon kept on inflating tighter and tighter. I looked over at Megan and to my delight, as she was hugging the balloon I saw that she was hugging it so hard that her breasts were pressed right against it, as the balloon grew it pressed harder against her breasts which was getting severely squashed, it was quite a sight to see.

I was so distracted looking at Megan’s breasts pressing right against the balloon that I didn’t notice just how big the balloon had gotten, it was easily 3 feet in diameter now and was getting to the point of exploding, but I had no idea as I was distracted. As the balloon grew tighter, it started to creak more while Megan was hugging it, I thought she would be scared but the tighter it got, the more she started to rub her body against while it squeaked loudly against her skin. She rubbed hard against the balloons latex skin, as she did, she began breathing heavier and letting out what sounds like tiny moans, I must be mishearing things. Out of curiosity I rested my hand against the giant balloon to test just how tight it was, I felt my fingers dig into the balloon a little but then I started to get scared the hell as the balloon was as hard as a rock. I looked over at the nozzle and looked as the balloon was growing a huge neck, it was going to pop any second, I had been too distracted by watching Megan that I lost focus and let it get way too tight, I rushed my hand over and turned the lever which stopped the flow of air. This broke Megan out of her ‘balloon trance’ as she started to realise exactly where she was, she started blushing profusely and apologised about how she just got carried away. I had no idea what she was talking about, but as she was talking I noticed that she kept on pressing her knees and top of her legs together, and that she was very red in the face and breathing weirdly between every sentence. I just smiled at her while I let some air out of this monstrously tight balloon so that it was less tight, I then proceeded to give her a huge hug saying that I had no idea what she was talking about but whatever it is, it’s alright. She smiled at me, cheeks still blushing and grabbed the balloon, she broke away from my hug while running over to another box, then pulled out a white balloon clip then started to attach it to the balloon. She then ran off through the shop while dragging along the huge, long balloon. I tried my best to chase her but she was too fast.

She ran up to the counter at the front of the shop where a pretty good looking man was standing, he had short dark hair and some pretty bulky arms.
    “Marcus, it’s an emergency, I need to use the back room” she yelled to him while dragging the long GL1200 behind her, he saw the balloon that she was holding and the redness across her face and let her passed, as she ran past him, she immediately bee-lined into one of the doors and slammed it hard like she was in a rush. I tried to follow her thinking that something was wrong but that’s when Marcus put his hand out and stopped me.
    “I’m sorry I can’t let you go in there while she’s in there, it’s completely private” he explains to me “I’m sure you understand if you’re the same as her”.
    “The same as her?” I question him “what are you talking about? Is she alright?”. He just laughed.
    “Give her 10 minutes and she’ll be completely fine, better even”. I started to wonder around the shop while waiting for her to finish doing whatever she was doing, all I heard coming from the room were what sounds like a balloon squeaking, but it was constant, as if she was continuously rubbing her hands all over it, and I heard what sounded like screams or moans, but I wasn’t sure. I kept on walking around the shop a little more to waste some time that’s when I saw the helium tank. I remembered about that helium balloon this morning on the bus and how much I had wanted one, I walk over to it wondering if I was allowed to use it. A naughty smile shot straight across my face as i picked up a random balloon from a random container, making sure it was definitely red, as I walked towards the helium tank.
    Last edited by masseylooner; 22-08-2021, 09:00.
  • 12booms

Re: The Perfect Date III - Latex Castle

Getting better by each chapter, keep it up

Comment

• SweetBouncer
      • Mar 2020

Good job, if this story keeps going better i don't know where the limit will be.

Comment

• Danman1987
        • Nov 2012

Great story, but there is a minor mistake. When a vehicle brakes, the helium balloon should go backwards (because the air, which is heavier than helium, moves forward). The balloon should go backwards. So the main person should catch the balloon easily, or the balloon will thrown to his face .

See this clip:
        Physics experiment demonstrating helium balloon inertia.Edited by Tessa RicciFilmed by Austin Jaspers
        Last edited by Danman1987; 28-07-2021, 09:41.

Comment

• Ballonblazer
          • Jan 2020

Amazing !!!!!

Comment

• masseylooner
            • Mar 2016

Thank you everyone for your positive feedback and thank you so much to Danman1987 for finding an error in my story I appreciate you pointing that out, I have fixed this issue ��

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
              • Jan 2017

Love it! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎