Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Dream diary: so close yet so far

Story's under the dream diary series are story's inspired by my accounts from either dream's whilst i was asleep or daydreams of me bored and or horny.

I open my eyes to see that i'm inside some sort of sleeping bag liner it feels like velvet but i don't see or feel any zipper's i'm trapped inside.
    Then i hear something hissing from outside the bag i feel something growing from in-between my feet it's a red balloon slowly swelling over my legs, over my crotch and across my chest.
    I tried to push it away my hands sinking into it's soft rubbery skin as it continued to envelop everything it came across it pushes me down as it proceeds to completely fill the bag.
    The giant balloon now has pinned me down covering my face but yet i can still breathe then i feel a hand touch my face from inside the balloon then a woman's voice saying.
    Hey big guy you feeling ok? What's got you so worried? Come here.
    Then i feel the balloon completely envelop me as the woman inside wraps her arms around me i can feel her body press her huge breasts and equally huge thighs against mine i can feel my penis pressing into the latex as it becomes erect.
    I feel a hole open up in the balloon just big enough for my mouth as soon as i noticed this she kisses me her full lips soft and gentle to the touch she then says flirtatiously .
    You're not the only one getting excited lets see who pops first?
    As soon as she said that i feel her mount my now raging erection as the balloon begins to swell again squeezing me tighter as she cries out for more.
    With every thrust she makes the balloon gets tighter and tighter begging for more i'm panting and moaning with every thrust covered in sweat wishing i can see her let alone hold her in my arms.
    The balloon is starting to get transparent i can see her long hair, her slender waist just as i'm about to see her face i jolt awake soaked in sweat with a massive boner turns out the heater was on leaving me wondering if i will ever see or hear from her again?

Yes yes i will.

END

Author's note: if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes please notify me and thank you for reading.
  • Ballonblazer
    • Jan 2020

Re: Dream diary: so close yet so far

That was soooooo exciting !!!!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎