X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

White Tufftex 24s

I cant find white tufftex 24s with the supply chain break. Dose anyone know where to find them or have a link? Something about the texture of this color, super stimulating to ride!
    Last edited by balloons; 14-07-2021, 15:21.
  • Qbubbleballoon (:
    • Apr 2021

Re: White Tufftex 24s

I've been turning the web upside down searching for white tuftex 24s and they are non-existent...maybe due to high demand and the recent surge in balloon sales They used to be all over the place.
    It has now officially become my personal quest

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

Just checked out Balloon Ace for supplies. They are listing Tuftex 24" white in their standard range at £1.05p each. If that helps. Of course there's shipping costs etc to take into consideration.

Comment

• BusterBill
        Founder, Balloon Buddies
        • Nov 2016

Are these white 24's from Amazon comparable to the Tuftex 24's?

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
          • Apr 2021

The white 24s on Amazon are more akin to the round party city 24s...the tuftex versions tend to blow up more light bulb or pear shape and have a very distinct smell, feel and texture....but thank you for the link BusterBill, I may order some of those regardless
          I usually buy my tuftex balloons from either L.A. balloon, balloons direct, or All American Balloons in the packs of 25 but all my usual spots are cleaned out! It sucks!
          I recently stocked up on 100 red tuftex 24s...had I known the white ones were gonna be cleaned out I'd have loaded up on those too

Comment

• Tath
            • Sep 2018

Balloons Country says one pack of 24" whites left as of right now.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
              • Apr 2021

I've been searching all day and not once did I come across this site
              Damn! Only one pack left! I wanna order it sooo bad but I'd feel horribly guilty being that I didn't even start this thread. Plus I had a play session about an hour ago and it turns out I actually have 5 bags of red tuftex 24s instead of the four I had originally thought I'd had... I'd feel hella greedy snapping up the last bag. Go ahead, balloons, click that link and get the last bag in town and enjoy them for the both of us! At under 14 bucks for a pack of 25 ya can't go wrong!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎