X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lgcm
    • Aug 2021

Ultimate balloon sessions: GL1200

Hey all! This is my first thread, I feel so at home here

I am 20, female and have just made my first ever (big balloon) purchase earlier today (I only just embraced this side of me). I got;
    - 1 GL1200
    - 1 Cattex Doll
    - 1 Cattex 32” longneck

I have barely any experience with any of these balloons and would love to hear your experiences with these in particular, inspire me!

I think im a semi-popper, I’d prefer the balloons to stay in-tact (for bouncing and riding) but im not too afraid of the burst.

Im SO EXCITED for them to arrive and would LOVE to hear your stories in the lead up to my fantasy!

Sincerely,
    A fellow looner
  • balloonrider
    • Jan 2017

Re: Ultimate balloon sessions: GL1200

Hey

I have the 32” longneck and gl 1200. You can look forward to be blown away by their size. The gl 1200 is ginormous and is a great ride. Make sure to inflate it far end first. I have not managed to pop it while riding - I pump it up to the point where it is firm and start to form a neck, then I sit in the middle of it and sandwich it around me. I am quite a lightweight (68 kg) so maybe that’s why it has not gone boom yet. It is also great to fill with belbal 14 or qtex 16

The 32” longneck is also amazing - not as rock hard as the good old qtex 24 but an amazing neck. I inflate the neck first and then the rest of the loon. Then I jump on and ride it like crazy 😜

They have a distinct latex / rubbery smell to them, I find that great about them too

I hope you enjoy them well

D

Comment

• Lgcm
      • Aug 2021

Thanks for you insight! Do the longnecks burst easy? I’d like to know that I have a couple of rides in the bad-boy

Comment

• Bilbo
        • Aug 2021

Originally posted by balloonrider
        Hey

I pump it up to the point where it is firm and start to form a neck, then I sit in the middle of it and sandwich it around me. I am quite a lightweight (68 kg) so maybe that’s why it has not gone boom yet.
        D

I am eighty-five kilos and they hold me up with no hint of a danger of poping.

Lots of bouncy fun in your future LGCM.

Comment

• Lgcm
          • Aug 2021

Thank you ��

Comment

• balloonrider
            • Jan 2017

As Bilbo said above - the longnecks are strong, they resist a lot of riding and the neck is huge - if you don’t fully inflate it will shoot out when you ride it hard �� I think I will have to bring out the longneck again soon

Comment

• Lgcm
              • Aug 2021

Originally posted by balloonrider
              As Bilbo said above - the longnecks are strong, they resist a lot of riding and the neck is huge - if you don’t fully inflate it will shoot out when you ride it hard �� I think I will have to bring out the longneck again soon
              Sounds like so much fun! I'm getting more and more excited about this

Comment

• Meililoon
                aka lyckr
                • Sep 2014

As balloonrider said, just make sure to inflate the far end of the GL1200 first. Same goes with the doll shape. Inflate the "head" first. The doll shape were actually a pleasant surprise to me when I tried them. I don't have a lot of experience with them, but I would recommend trying to sit down in between the body and head and lean against the body, either with your back or your stomach. It's quite comfortable

Comment

• Lgcm
                  • Aug 2021

Originally posted by lyckr
                  As balloonrider said, just make sure to inflate the far end of the GL1200 first. Same goes with the doll shape. Inflate the "head" first. The doll shape were actually a pleasant surprise to me when I tried them. I don't have a lot of experience with them, but I would recommend trying to sit down in between the body and head and lean against the body, either with your back or your stomach. It's quite comfortable
                  Love the sound of it, I'll have to try that!

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                    • May 2020

Used all 3 numerous times. I've never really been able to have a real good session with a gl1200. The long necks will get huge if you work them a bit while inflating them. Had a doll blown up last night. Had quite the neck on it. Maggie from Balloons-United mentioned once that it was a fun balloon to have sex on. I unfortunately haven't been able to try this myself as my wife doesn't share my interests.

Comment

• TooBigToFail
                      • Feb 2019

This is one of my favorite setups, but I use a Q36 instead of the Cattex 32. I’m a guy so you will have to alter some of it to suit yourself.

I inflate the doll as big and tight as possible and the GL1200 big but soft. I’ll sit atop the GL1200 on the floor and wrap my arms around the doll as though it were a partner sitting atop the GL with me. I’ll slowly make out with the doll for foreplay as it squeaks from me running my hands over it. As I get warmed up, I start slowly rocking on the GL while kissing the doll as it squeaks from me running my hands over the tight latex and clenching it tight enough to burst whenever a wave of ecstasy hits me.

Now that I’m excited enough, I do one of two things:

A) I’ll get off the GL and lay with my back on my bed. Sometimes I’ll inflate and tie a Geo Donut around its base. While cuddling the doll, I flip it over so its face points away. My left hand wrapped around the doll like it’s a partner laying on me, I then grab the Q36 in my right and start inflating it. If it has a Geo Donut, my phallus goes into it. As it grows bigger, I grasp my doll tighter and tighter, my fingers running along its base almost as though I were fingering a partner as I blow my giant balloon up in its face. As my Q36 grows huge, I like to occasionally pause from blowing and “bop” it hard against my doll-partner. Eventually, the Q36 grows ginormous and a few breaths away from popping. I’ll tie it off, attach it to some string, and then tie that string around the doll’s neck as though I am “gifting” the balloon to it. I then get atop the doll, face pointing at me, and then make out with it while gently riding it. This is usually the point at which I cum hard.

B) I’ll take an inflated Q260 and tie it around the doll’s base (as though it were its phallus). I’ll then tie doll tightly around my back and lay chest first onto the GL with the doll’s balloon phallus under mine. As I rock back and forth on the GL, it feels as though my doll partner is dominating me and trying to ride me from the back. I then start blowing the Q36 up but rarely get it to its full size since I cum hard and fast from this setup.

I’m also planning on doing both setups in a few months with a helium filled doll.

Hope this helps and happy exploration!

Comment

• Lgcm
                        • Aug 2021

Originally posted by LoonerHoax
                        Used all 3 numerous times. I've never really been able to have a real good session with a gl1200. The long necks will get huge if you work them a bit while inflating them. Had a doll blown up last night. Had quite the neck on it. Maggie from Balloons-United mentioned once that it was a fun balloon to have sex on. I unfortunately haven't been able to try this myself as my wife doesn't share my interests.
                        now thats a dream and a half. Sorry to hear you gf isnt interested, I know that can be hard

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                          • May 2020

Originally posted by Lgcm
                          now thats a dream and a half. Sorry to hear you gf isnt interested, I know that can be hard
                          It's alright. We've been together for 14 years and married for 11. Early on we would occasionally have sex on balloons but with kids and an unfavorable living situation, as well as us both being heavier than when we were younger, balloons have returned to being a solo venture.

Comment

• Lgcm
                            • Aug 2021

Originally posted by TooBigToFail
                            This is one of my favorite setups, but I use a Q36 instead of the Cattex 32. I’m a guy so you will have to alter some of it to suit yourself.

I inflate the doll as big and tight as possible and the GL1200 big but soft. I’ll sit atop the GL1200 on the floor and wrap my arms around the doll as though it were a partner sitting atop the GL with me. I’ll slowly make out with the doll for foreplay as it squeaks from me running my hands over it. As I get warmed up, I start slowly rocking on the GL while kissing the doll as it squeaks from me running my hands over the tight latex and clenching it tight enough to burst whenever a wave of ecstasy hits me.

Now that I’m excited enough, I do one of two things:

A) I’ll get off the GL and lay with my back on my bed. Sometimes I’ll inflate and tie a Geo Donut around its base. While cuddling the doll, I flip it over so its face points away. My left hand wrapped around the doll like it’s a partner laying on me, I then grab the Q36 in my right and start inflating it. If it has a Geo Donut, my phallus goes into it. As it grows bigger, I grasp my doll tighter and tighter, my fingers running along its base almost as though I were fingering a partner as I blow my giant balloon up in its face. As my Q36 grows huge, I like to occasionally pause from blowing and “bop” it hard against my doll-partner. Eventually, the Q36 grows ginormous and a few breaths away from popping. I’ll tie it off, attach it to some string, and then tie that string around the doll’s neck as though I am “gifting” the balloon to it. I then get atop the doll, face pointing at me, and then make out with it while gently riding it. This is usually the point at which I cum hard.

B) I’ll take an inflated Q260 and tie it around the doll’s base (as though it were its phallus). I’ll then tie doll tightly around my back and lay chest first onto the GL with the doll’s balloon phallus under mine. As I rock back and forth on the GL, it feels as though my doll partner is dominating me and trying to ride me from the back. I then start blowing the Q36 up but rarely get it to its full size since I cum hard and fast from this setup.

I’m also planning on doing both setups in a few months with a helium filled doll.

Hope this helps and happy exploration!
                            Wow!! awesome you have your routine, sounds exhilarating!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎