X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sevy1
    • Nov 2021

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello everyone. My name is Steve and it’s fantastic to know I’m not alone in loving the feel of inflatables underneath me! My favourites are rubber dinghies and Lilos/airbeds. The harder they’re inflated the better! Then to slowly deflate them while riding is such an amazing intensely erotic feeling for me. I first discovered this when I was around 6 or 7 while riding a pool toy in the local pool after a swimming lesson. I began to yearn for the end of the lesson just so I could snatch a few wonderful minutes on that inflatable whale.....I look forward to joining in similar discussions with like minded people!

Comment

• heliumsitr68
      • Nov 2021

Hi everyone ! I'm 53 and have been "enjoying" balloons since I was 14 . I love anything involving helium popping , sit to pops or both .
      Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Joe Mamma
        • Mar 2020

Hi from SW Ohio! LMK if you need any BIG latex balloons!!

Comment

• Loonbuster979
          • Nov 2021

Hello everyone! My name is Dean and I love that I found this forum. I miss the days of Champagne and Balloons and am happy to see we have a place to share memories and discussions. I enjoy popping mostly, but I do enjoy non-popping sometimes too. Favorite loons are the Q24, Belball and of course the Cattex 32 long necks. Looking forward to reading and sharing with y’all. Thanks again and happy looning.

Comment

• OnlyBalloons
            • Dec 2021

Hello!

New colleague here! I’m from Hessen, Germany.
            I’m a balloon lover and my favorites are tuftex 17.

Comment

• Loonfun
              • Dec 2021

Welcome 'OnlyBalloons' to the Group and enjoy. It's always good to see new balloon fetish members.

Comment

• FredDM
                • Dec 2021

Hi all, Fre from Belgium. 45j old and a popping-fan

Comment

• lyserg
                  • Nov 2014

Hi everybody,

just found this forum again and remembered I had an account way back, funny it´s still active. To me:
                  I´m a non-popper from southwest germany.
                  I love really big balloons (32"+), Geoballoons and GL´s. Especially I love to put my penis inside those. I also really like watching other men do the same but also like girls riding balloons or couplse having sex on them.
                  I´m looking for people to meet, have fun and maybe even sex with, male or female, gay or straight doesn´t matter.

I have this fetish for as long as I know how things work down there (maybe even before without realizing), but after moving out about a year ago I really started to go hard on it (pun intended ).

Want to be more active here in the future, so if anything here caught your attention leavem e a message.

Love to here from some of you

Georg

Comment

• Cyan
                    • Dec 2021

Hi there, 22yo, Bi, Dutch guy. Joining this forum cause I've got a ton of inflatables and balloons and would love to find a looner to spoil. Don't really get a lot out of playing with inflatables/balloons myself, but would love to see how you enjoy them <3

Comment

• Loonerlady
                      • Jan 2022

Hello,

Nice meeting you all. As my nickname says it I am a looner lady living in Ohio. My husband plays with me at times but I think this is manly my thing. I love S2P. I love reading other people experiences and preferences. Thanks!

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
                        • Mar 2020

Hello(on)!
                        Guy into balloons & guys sharing same fascination about balloons and the way we can enjoy them

Comment

• khitloon
                          • Nov 2021

Hi, I love balloons i pop them every so often but im still phobic of them, mostly just like watching people pop loons!

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                            • Nov 2021

Originally posted by Loonerlady
                            Hello,

Nice meeting you all. As my nickname says it I am a looner lady living in Ohio. My husband plays with me at times but I think this is manly my thing. I love S2P. I love reading other people experiences and preferences. Thanks!
                            Welcome Loonerlady ! S2P rules ! Especially when It's a helium balloon .
                            Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• condensatelover
                              • Jan 2022

Hello, people!
                              Greetings from Russia. My name is... Let it be Roman. Why "let it be"? Because I don't want a showdown. I'm 15 y.o. and living with parents (common situation). If they know that I have such a love (not fetish at all) to balloons and inflatables, it will be a shame.
                              My love to inflatables started in 2016, when I went to Turkey. There were lots of pools, and, of course, lots of pooltoys. But I never even thought to tell parents that I wanted one.
                              One day I was sitting in a poolside. Suddenly something attracted my attention. It was a slightly underinflated beachball. It was clear - colorful, with transparent and matte stripes. I don't remember the size, but I think it was 61 cm.
                              It was really underinflated. I carefully bumped it with leg, it was really soft. So I took it, went to a public bathroom near the pool, closed and locked the door, pulled out the walve and started to blow. And the beachball started to grow. After 3-4 breaths I noticed that transparent parts of the beachball became misty. Suddenly I remembered physics lesson about condensation, and as I was recalling the formula of a condensate percentage, beachball deflated. So I forgot about physics and continued to blow. I made 8 blows before the beachball was completely inflated. But I wanted more. I made 4 puffs, and the ball became really tight. So I closed the walve, pushed it to a beachball and tried to bounce it on my hand. Sounded like a basketball. So I went out and threw the ball into the pool.
                              On the next day I found my beachball diamond clear, without any condensate inside. And it was really tight. Sorry, guys, but I couldn't resist my wishes, so I deflated the ball, put it to my pocket and went to my room. But suddenly a strange feeling came over me. I suddenly noticed that I had stolen the ball. So I asked my parents for a pocket money (I want an ice cream, lol) and went to a pooltoys shop. There were no beachballs like the previous one, so I took a designer beach ball with paint spots on it (transparent ball, colorful spots). Took it to a poolside and blew it up to a normal size and tightness. And left it floating in the pool.
                              Two hours later I was going to a poolside to play water polo.
                              There were two people playing with beachball that I bought. But the ball looked really strange. Crystal clear, but with droplets inside. When girl and boy went away, I took the ball and started to look at the droplets. Looked like someone inflated and deflated the ball many times, so the layer of the breath condensate became really thick and big droplets appeared. I loved it really much.
                              So, this was the starting point of my love to inflatables. I like them inflated by mouth, full of condensation. So I can proudly say: "It is filled with air from my lungs!" =)
                              My love to balloons appeared at the birthday party. We were blowing up balloons for a bd party. All of the guys were inflating the balloon by compressor, but one guy preferred to blow by mouth. He blew up a balloon, then deflated it, them inflated it again. Then he took a compressor inflated one - it was way smaller than the mouth inflated. And a mouth inflated balloon had an interesting sound: like rain drops hitting the metal roof. I asked the guy for an inflated balloon, and immediately saw lots of water droplets. Lots of breath condensation droplets. So I took an uninflated balloon, blew it up, then deflated, the blew it up again and felt the warmth from an air inside. Then I saw the similar droplets.
                              I liked it, so we continued to blow up bonus balloons with condensate.
                              That is my story.

Comment

• condensatelover
                                • Jan 2022

By the way, here are the photos of the beachball. I took it we me when I was coming back home. Inflated it just for photo and the deflated it. Do not want to pop it or make not usable.
                                Посмотреть альбом на Яндекс Диске

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍