What are some fun things you can do with balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phobos001
    • Jul 2017

What are some fun things you can do with balloons?

Hello! My living condition limits my privacy to basically nothing. But in a little over a week Ill have the opportunity to stay in a hotel room for a few hours.

I was wondering what are some fun things you guys have done with balloons that I could try out? So far I've been thinking about:

* Riding a huge balloon (i.e. >GL500 or >48") while it's inflating
    * Sticking two large shirts on - one normal and one like pants - and inflating my 55" under them so it tightly squeezes against me. (And make me look like a big balloon too )
    * Bringing some 36 inchers into the shower with me <3
    * Laying on an airship balloon in the bath. (Just be careful not to make a mess x_x)
    * Take a nap on one or two airship balloons.

Let me know what you guys think. Have an awesome day!
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

Re: What are some fun things you can do with balloons?

Try making clusters of balloons I haven't been able to do it but really want to try it

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I definitely love the idea of you sticking the large shirts on & blowing up like a big balloon!
      Fun,fun,fun!

Comment

• Phobos001
        • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
        I definitely love the idea of you sticking the large shirts on & blowing up like a big balloon!
        Fun,fun,fun!
        Yeah, the thing that really gets me going the most is the fantasy of being inflated big and tight, and having a cute guy/gal play with me and cuddle. Among other things ^\\\^ Bonus point if I am floating too

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Phobos001
          Hello! My living condition limits my privacy to basically nothing. But in a little over a week Ill have the opportunity to stay in a hotel room for a few hours.

I was wondering what are some fun things you guys have done with balloons that I could try out? So far I've been thinking about:

* Sticking two large shirts on - one normal and one like pants - and inflating my 55" under them so it tightly squeezes against me. (And make me look like a big balloon too )
          * Laying on an airship balloon in the bath. (Just be careful not to make a mess x_x)

Let me know what you guys think. Have an awesome day!
          i've done most of these Phobos, riding while inflating is fun, try a big doll one is a big turn on if you haven't tried it,
          the two t-shirts (stuffing it's called) it's great since it is so tight indeed
          napping won't last long when lying on a Gl ahahah! well i sure haven't.

Comment

• HeliumLover
            • Jul 2018

One of my absolute favorite things to do is have two balloons, preferably between 16 and 24 inches, and lay atop them, one against my chest/belly to snuggle and kiss, the other between my legs to grind to my heart's content. Gets me excited in no time at all. Throw in some helium balloons tied to me and it's heaven.

Comment

• OverTheTop
              • Dec 2013

Here's my thoughts on your different ideas:

Originally posted by Phobos001

In my opinion, riding an airship as it inflates (or deflates!) is one of the best feelings, definitely give it a try!
              Taking a nap on an airship probably isn't a great idea (you might roll off in your sleep, etc), unless you underinflate it quite a bit so you really sink into it. Taking a nap with airships is great though, but don't expect to get a lot of sleep
              Unfortunately my experiences with balloons in the shower have been slightly disappointing.

What works well:
              • The hot water makes the latex more pliable (some brands moreso than others) which can be fun, and the affects seem to last
              • Cleanup is really simple - you don't have to worry about sweat or other bodily fluids, all you have to do is deflate/pop the balloons and dry off.
              • There's something therapeutic about having the water run on you while you play with balloons, it's very relaxing.

What doesn't work so well:
              • Unless it's a larger shower/bathtub, you won't be able to fit much and still have room for yourself. A GL500 is long enough that it won't easily fit in a typical bathtub when fully inflated, and a 36" might not fit either (I've never tried with a round larger than 24")
              • The water tends to make the latex pretty slippery. This doesn't matter too much for airships, but if you're planning on riding/squeezing a 36", be careful to make sure it doesn't go flying.
              • If you're a non-popper, the water and heat can degrade the balloons and weaken them enough to pop.
              • Once you're done and you're storing the balloons, you need to make sure you fully dry the balloons (you might even want to turn them inside out and make sure the inside is dry too) and store them separately from each other. Otherwise they will stick together as they dry, and can tear/pop when you blow them up later.

If you're set on bringing balloons into the shower, I'd recommend sticking with smaller balloons (24" or smaller round) or settling for underinflated ones (an underinflated GL500 works pretty well), and make sure they're ones you're not too attached to in case they pop.

Here's a few other ideas:
              • Nesting balloons inside each other! A GL500 inside a GL700, a 24" inside a 36", etc.
              • If you have the balloons and time, filling the room with balloons. It doesn't take a lot of 36"ers or airships to make a room feel very full.

Comment

• t17forLife
                • May 2015

Some great ideas here. I'm in the same situation but I get a few free hours twice a month or so.

Now I'm gonna hijack this thread and change the question a bit. In a few months, I'll have the place to myself for 4 whole days. Assuming I won't just be drunk or high the whole time (or some combination of the two) or doing stupid stuff like hookers and building redneck stuff, what looner activities could I possibly pursue during those 4 days?

What's the best idea y'all got?

Comment

• Danman1987
                  • Nov 2012

I would make a large balloon room. The first day for set up. Fill the room up till the ceiling, and then 3 days of fun and maybe sleeping in the balloon room.

Comment

• justasimpleusername
                    Semi-popper
                    • Jul 2018

In my opinion you should grab these 9-12 inch loons and put about 3 of them inside the airship balloon (not fully inflated but something like 3/4 full) and ride it. Optional you can slowly deflate the airship balloon as OverTheTop said but with 9-12 inch balloons inside.

Comment

• Steebs
                      • Sep 2018

I love giant 3' heart balloons. Inflating with an electric pump while sitting in the cleft of the two lobes of the heart feels reallyy nice

Comment

• SuTeKh
                        • Sep 2018

One of my favorite things to do is with a tt36. I really enjoy blowing it up really big and then inserting myself inside it makes for a very fun and VERY enjoyable ride although never really lasts very long. The necks are just big enough to slide it in and tight enough for great feeling.

Comment

• globos&bears
                          • Jun 2019

My favorite things to do with balloons:

1)"Sticking two large shirts on - one normal and one like pants - and inflating my 55" under them so it tightly squeezes against me. (And make me look like a big balloon too )". I like to do this too, a lot.

2) Put my inflatable latex suit, inflate it like a balloon and watch some movies, read a book or a paper or do any other ordinary thing. Sometimes inflate a balloon between the suit layers to feel more pressure.

3) "Take a nap on one or two airship balloons.". I do this too, but I will not call it "nap".

4) Play inside a climb-in balloon for 15 minutes or less.

5) Ride a big balloon and squeeze.

As a plus, this arouse me too much, is to do any of those thing with my boyfriend watching me or playing with me. :-)

Comment

• LavenderLemon
                            • Aug 2019

One of my personal favorites is putting on some comfortable clothes, grabbing one of my bigger balloons, and my nintendo controller. I really enjoy playing video games that use motion controls while riding on a balloon. My current favorite for this is the most recent Mario Kart game. I end up bouncing and rocking everywhere trying not to fall off the course, and it’s a hell of a lot of fun.

Comment

• lincy
                              • Apr 2019

I have created a tent using Balloons and that was an awesome one.
                              Helium Tank

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍