X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SweetBouncer
    • Mar 2020

The ultimate mood killer.

Hey recently I stumble upon this book on Kindle Unlimited called Rainbow Balloons.

To all of those who are thinking of reading it, make yourself a favor and DON'T do it. It is not an erotic story. Trust me, i've always have self-hatred problems, but this piece of shit has taken me to a new level. I think it also has managed to snuff my fetish like a candle under a storm too.

I'm gonna take a break, or recess, to think. Of the forums and things, i'm gonna let them aside for some time too.Well bye.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: The ultimate mood killer.

Sounds like something written by that Austin Looner person. She’s got some serious bipolar issues going down

Comment

• RainbowYarn
      • Jan 2020

You could give us some information on what it contains/what it's about. Makes me want to investigate.

Comment

• palloncino90
        • Jan 2018

I'm sorry to read this; you might give us more details whether you want or need.
        I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
          • Dec 2019

Originally posted by craggy2012
          Sounds like something written by that Austin Looner person. She’s got some serious bipolar issues going down
          Never heard of her. But based on the tone of the thread I guess there are those who may not have come to fully accept themselves as they are. Sad, really.

Comment

• Harley
            • Jan 2016

Based on your description and the online book summary I get the impression the purpose of the story is to paint looners as unstable psychos, which is consistent with the online rants of certain persons. Tragic.
            My personal feeling is that fetish writings (if not strictly clinical and impartial studies, of course) should be feelgood stuff that at the very least leaves you with an unchanged impression of your interests - and hopefully with satisfaction or even arousal.

No matter what people might think of the themes and content of my stories, I can at least honestly say they're meant to inspire tolerance and acceptance. And I've never tried to make a single buck out of them to prevent anyone from feeling cheated.
            Reading about characters indulging in something you enjoy yourself should be a happy and shameless experience!

I write to amuse myself and others, and hearing that some people use the same outlet to spew a negative, hateful agenda saddens me. Maybe I should try painting a picture with the opposite message? I just got the inspiration for one...

Comment

• drifloony1
              • Jun 2020

I am sorry to hear this. Thank you for sharing and letting people know to avoid it. Hope you feel better again soon. Very much agree what Harley has said.

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

She causes an all out shitstorm on every balloon and inflatable community, group, message board she's ever joined. Rumours about someone took their own life because of her actions. She's a very nasty piece of work best avoided and ignored to be honest.

Comment

• palloncino90
                  • Jan 2018

Rumours about someone took their own life because of her actions.
                  This is crazy I'm wondering who is her, is she a looner or is she just a hater?

Comment

• wildheart
                    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by palloncino90
                    I’m guessing she’s a looner, but can’t accept the fetish and feels insecure about it so she shames others. She always causes problems, apologises and says it won’t happen again, pretending she’s changed, them comes back and the cycle starts again. She often changes her username too. She’s on this forum, so watch you don’t get tricked. (She was asking for money to write you custom stories quite recently)
                    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• t17forLife
                      • May 2015

It is - https://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Ballo.../dp/B07NTW2CDC

Not only that, she maintains an account on this very forum - user ID BBLoonyGirl.

Without casting judgement or ill will, just stating facts, Asten is notorious in several looner groups for starting trouble. She is even said to be responsible for the suicide of Chris Burney, the guy in the TLC episode; I know of her involvement with Chris 3 ways - 1. About 2 months before he died, we had a long chat on Facebook Messenger and her name occupied quite a bit of it. 2. Once again, prior to his death, Asten made disparaging remarks about Chris directly towards me. 3. She has harassed several close friends of Chris, and several messages have been shared with me since his death in 2016.

Comment

• t17forLife
                        • May 2015

She causes an all out shitstorm on every balloon and inflatable community, group, message board she's ever joined. Rumours about someone took their own life because of her actions. She's a very nasty piece of work best avoided and ignored to be honest.
                        Originally posted by palloncino90
                        See above reply.

Comment

• palloncino90
                          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by wildheart
                          I’m guessing she’s a looner, but can’t accept the fetish and feels insecure about it so she shames others. She always causes problems, apologises and says it won’t happen again, pretending she’s changed, them comes back and the cycle starts again. She often changes her username too. She’s on this forum, so watch you don’t get tricked. (She was asking for money to write you custom stories quite recently)
                          Thank you for the details.
                          Last edited by palloncino90; 06-11-2020, 07:20.

Comment

• palloncino90
                            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by t17forLife
                            It is - https://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Ballo.../dp/B07NTW2CDC

Not only that, she maintains an account on this very forum - user ID BBLoonyGirl.

Without casting judgement or ill will, just stating facts, Asten is notorious in several looner groups for starting trouble. She is even said to be responsible for the suicide of Chris Burney, the guy in the TLC episode; I know of her involvement with Chris 3 ways - 1. About 2 months before he died, we had a long chat on Facebook Messenger and her name occupied quite a bit of it. 2. Once again, prior to his death, Asten made disparaging remarks about Chris directly towards me. 3. She has harassed several close friends of Chris, and several messages have been shared with me since his death in 2016.
                            Yeah I just wanted to know more details, anyway your post literally shocked me.

Comment

• AnyNokosGame
                              Amateur Writer/MMD artist
                              • Oct 2020

It's quite horrifying to see that this sort of drama could happen in this community.

I just hope that person is the only one causing this.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎