X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • globos&bears
    • Jun 2019

Re: The Life Of A Looner by CuteBalloon84 - PART1

Originally posted by CuteBalloon84
    The Life Of A Looner By Cuteballoon84 - Part 1...

This is my story, which contains sexual explicit content that is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18 and or 21 in their respective country.
    This story is not suitable and not meant for anyone that doesn't have a balloon fetish, interest in balloon fetish or balloons in general.

The content of this story can be of shocking content and represents the life of a "looner"
    Where as the word "looner" refers to a male of female with a balloon fetish, whether it to be the non-pop or popping arousal.

This is a true story based on my life, which i share because i feel if people that are interested in this subject should have the chance to glance into the live of an actual "looner" and all the problems that come with this particular fetish as told through out my story. I do not wish to mocked, sweared at or anyone to give his opinion with profanity and strong language. As opinions expressed are mine personally and experiences that i had throughout my life very personal and one should be blessed to get an insight in my life. Please refrain from commenting if you have nothing nice to say.

I was born in 1984 in a Country in Western-Europe. I was raised in a perfect family and had no problems whatsoever growing up. I was always a very popular boy at school even at a young age. Parents,Teachers and even all the girls at school liked me very much. I was born with blue-eyes and blond hair and was always referred to by everyone as very cute and "handsome" as a boy. I grew up in a very small town with only a few thousand residents, that was considered to be a tight community. Everyone knew everyone and it was peaceful and quiet where i lived. My Pre-Primary and Primary School were just down the street from where i lived.

From a young age i had something special with balloons. I liked them very much, i liked the way they inflated, how they felt, how they bounced and how they smelt.

From what i can remember i always had balloons around as a young boy and my parents or brothers even would make bouquets for me and hang them in my room. At Pre-Primary school it was still pretty normal for a young boy to play and fondle with balloons and i would tease the girls and other boys with them. We would have events organized throughout the year as festivities for the holidays, celebrations and of course my Favorited one Carnival.

Even from a young age i recall, that i was stunned by seeing large quantities of balloons in one place and the bigger the balloon the more "attracted" i was to it in a way. I always would ask the "grownups" if i could have some balloons and play with them outside or take them with to my bedroom. This went on till i was about 5-6 years old and was in the first grades of primary school. As i mentioned before i was a very popular kid in town, i had lots of friends and girls that liked me a lot. Mostly because the way i looked and how i was with other children.

By this time i started to realize what was "cool" and what wasn't. I got pressurized by a lot of adults, to behave in a certain way. I was their golden boy in a sense, i was athletic,intelligent and i had everything a young boy could ever wish for in his life. Spoiled maybe even a little bit. I was made to believe even at young age, i could achieve anything i wanted as i had the looks, the athletic build and a very good intelligence. I was the one of the best soccer players of my town and was scouted at young age to be a professional. I have always felt that pressure in some way and didn't really always enjoyed it in my younger years as my childhood became a bit ruined by it. Always people wanting me to achieve.

I still had balloons in my room at the age of 7, which were taken away from me by my parents. I would sleep with balloons and have them laying around my room.On many occasions i had friends over that asked me about my balloons and i always answered i just liked them. No one really thought anything about it and because i liked them more kids did. Crazy even when i think about it. I realized quickly by now that i wasn't normal for a boy of my age to still play with balloons and it obviously wasn't cool to the other kids. Balloons gave me peace and comforted me, just by looking at them i got happier. Laying in my room covered with balloons,hugging them,squeezing them and stuffing them in my clothes.

I absolutely adored them in any way possible. As a boy i got caught on numerous occasions with my pyjama's on having zeppelins stuffed in my pants, round balloons around my penis and butt area and a shirt with 3 round balloons under it. My mom at first laughed and played with me even, later at an older age, she started to disagree with my play styles more and warned me a couple of times not to do it As it would stretch my pyjama's she said back then, but i still think it was because i had balloons against my balls and little gentlemen. She would still catch me in the morning as i would lay in bed with balloons stuffed in my pyjama's and private area's. Gladly she never mentioned this to anyone outside of the house.

Now at the ages 7-10, i still liked balloons a lot and it really developed into an obsession to play with them. I was very careful as i knew i didn't want to get caught with them or seen by anyone playing with them. As it would ruin my social life and my parents already had taken away my balloons and reacted funny in a way after being caught in bed with my pyjama's stuffed with balloons.I was invited to almost all the birthday parties and it would happen that the place was well decorated with balloons and even boys and girls fondling around with them. Which obviously got less as i grew older.

On numerous occasions i tried to snatch a couple uninflated ones, which i got quite successful in over the years.I would go out into nature and inflate them and put them in my pants. Or i would take them home and play with them when no one was around. I even dared to inflate one big balloon and shove in my pyjama's around my 9th, and didn't get caught. Where after i put it inflated in my closet, when i came home after school that day it was gone. No word being spoken of it.

Without anyone really noticing if balloons were there i always sat somewhere, where i could see the balloons very well and i was looking at them most of the time. Whenever i got the chance just to walk by balloons and touch them i would do it. Mostly without anyone noticing. Around the age of 10 a girl did notice, which i didn't see because she came up from behind.

She asked me what i was doing. I stumbled a little bit and responded that i liked those balloons and blushed to her. She smiled, walked towards me and pulled the large bouquet of the wall. Where after she pulled the balloons down, so they were twirling around us both as she came up quite close. She put her arm around me and kissed me on the lips.I blushed even more after that and she walked off with the balloons. I really enjoyed that moment and that is one of my first real experiences, which at the time did arouse me a little bit, but i didn't get an erection just yet.
    Part 1: Very similar experience with balloons for me, I suppose it were very similar to others non-poppers looners

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎