X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roye
    • Jun 2018

Least favorite inflatable?

First post here.

Anyway, I know there's a couple of threads about your favorite inflatable to have a good time with, but what about your least favorite? There has to be one or two in your collection that just maybe would be better off in the trash. The one that just doesn't really do it for ya. Maybe it just feels like a lump of plastic instead of the sweet feeling of inflated vinyl.

I'm curious!
  • Seasidelad
    • Sep 2018

Re: Least favorite inflatable?

I don’t really have a least favourite in my collection I love my collection. I guess it would have to be very small inflatables I like to ride and lay on my inflatables as they deflate underneath me.

I agree with 1982 popper on the Bestway crocs doesn’t look a great ride and the vinyl is hard.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

I’ve recently bought a few large beach balls off Amazon here in the UK of late. Non are really astounding though. Some are 60, others are 72inch- but they’re all really thin gloss vinyl, and size #2 pinch valves making inflating them a slow process for they’re size so I dunno just how long these will actually last me. They’ll either soon pin hole, puncture, Pop or split apart a seam I’m guessing but for their price point I can’t complain too much.

Comment

• PBK
        • Mar 2019

Not really a fan of the Intex or Bestway crocs. I have a few.
        Also not really a fan of smaller beach balls. They just don't do it for me.
        Also I have a couple of Bestway boats. The vinyl is really stiff and they aren't my thing.

Comment

• Roye
          • Jun 2018

Originally posted by 1982popper
          Ohh yes!

I bought a few Bestway Jumbo Crocs, and I have only used one. They are too hard in the vinyl, and there is an annoying cup holder in it. I have tried to get rid of them the last year, but they are to big to even be send somwhere without ruining somebody...

The Croc in question: https://www.checkfrank.dk/bestway-ju...teligt-badedyr
          Yeah, it looks like that one wouldn't be very comfortable. I never enjoy the inflatables with the canvassy-like materials

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
            Banned
            • Dec 2018

The least favourite inflatables, are the ones that aren't well made. The seams aren't stuck properly, or are stuck badly/poorly, and thus, inflating them is risky. So that would be my honest answer - any brand of inflatable that's been badly made-up in the first place, so it can't be inflated properly - or if you do, the seam goes very quickly, and you have to deal with patching it up.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
              • May 2017

Originally posted by craggy2012
              but they’re all really thin gloss vinyl,

Ooh yeah, exactly the stuff I like, any chance craggy for a link? Going to UK Amazon and looking for such beach balls, keeps redirecting me back to the Australia Amazon site.

On the subject of least favourite inflatables, pretty much all the stuff now at the BIG W and Target chains is all the same hard / stiff / canvas rubbish. The alligator someone pointed out above were also sold here last summer, pretty much the same material as camping tents.

Comment

• JoyToy

Some of the cheaper dolphins have a sharp plastic seam running down their middle, making for uncomfortable bare contact.

Comment

• nede
                  • Oct 2020

i have a really small crown from a previous birthday party, i like the shiny material but it’s waaay too small

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎