Old 11-09-2019, 02:33 AM

DeppLooner is on a distinguished road
Default It chapter 2 (lots of balloons)
I know it is a movie of a non fetish related topic, but guys, did you notice the huge amount of balloons that appeared in a lot of scenes of the movie? I am bot joking, I spotted them in almost all the movie, even at the end you can see a very big red loon, who knows maybe Pennywise has a balloon fetish ;D
A monster between our members hahahaha
Old 11-09-2019, 10:21 AM

Dude1234 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: It chapter 2 (lots of balloons)
Tbh the only reason watched the first one was because it had balloons in it I'm not the biggest fan of horror movies so it's good to hear the second one has lots of balloons. Also it may make buying lots of red balloons look less like you have a fetish for them lol. I wonder if one of the people involved with producing it has a balloon fetish lol
Old 11-09-2019, 01:00 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: It chapter 2 (lots of balloons)
I've not seen IT: CHAPTER TWO yet, nor do I intend too (as I hated Part 1, and thought the original TV movie was much better - even with its flaws). That said, anyone who knows anything about the book, and the story, will know it features a lot of balloons - albeit often popping.

However, it's a story about a clown enticing kids to their death, so it's not exactly unheard for a (fictional) clown to use a balloon to tempt a child. So I highly doubt anyone on the cast/crew had a balloon fetish. That'd be like saying anyone who worked on DANCES WITH WOLVES must have had a feather or buffalo fetish. LOL

That said, to those who have seen CHAPTER TWO, are the balloons actual balloons, or CGI creations? I'd heard that they were predominantly CGI ones, just as in the first part. If so, then that would be a huge letdown, for me at least.