Old 12-09-2019, 06:11 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
Default Re: swim rings
WOW! Big Thud Joe. What a wonderful swim ring you have there, and you pumped it up more?? Hugging & clawing at it you'll burst the beautiful toy, that would be a shame.
Old 13-09-2019, 12:00 AM

Big Thud Joe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: swim rings
Originally Posted by Nopops4me View Post
WOW! Big Thud Joe. What a wonderful swim ring you have there, and you pumped it up more??
Yep, they fit my torso nicely, and part of the experience is that the inner concave ring of the donut has a slight protruding edge where the two halves are stitched together. This is when I slide the ring over my head, and over my naked torso, that slight protruding edge scractches my skin, sort of akin to someone scratching your back, and for me that's the trigger.

Originally Posted by Nopops4me View Post
Hugging & clawing at it you'll burst the beautiful toy, that would be a shame.
That's why when I go shopping for inflatables, I actually pull stuff out of boxes to feel the PVC. My turn on is not bursting or destroying, but rather more the experience of digging the fingers in and damaging (but NOT to the point of deliberately creating leaks, just more the use it up wear it out style of looning). I've actually given some of my well worn inflatables to charities over the years, as they still inflate perfectly, but have many little 2cm (1 inch) thin spots where I've clawed my fingers.

I can only do this with a certain style of PVC, as you said, these things can burst, but only if the inflatable is really cheap and pourly made, or conversely if the PVC is like canvas; it is then inmpossible to claw as the plastic won't stretch or give. I'll say when brand new, fresh out of the box, these aussie rings felt like a huge massive piece of glossy chewing gum. I don't mean that literally, but that's the best way of describing the texture of something that I like before buying. When buying these rings at target back in 2015, I highly suspect these must be old new stock where the plastic still has some level of phthalate.

When I claw my fingers in, it's not to burst to destroy, but rather the sensation of the oils, and other natural substances in my skin (mainly in my fingers) digging into that nice clean squeeky PVC; the ultimate intention being to dig, and feel my nails thin out that plastic as much as possible, without poking a leak. As my finger does this, the plastic squeaks madly, and this is when things are at their peak where my urges are pumping very hard.