Old 29-07-2019, 01:48 AM
Expert Blower

Katielynn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How Comfortable are you with Popping Balloons in Public?
I think it’s only weird if you make it weird (i.e., the boner comments, hehe. Sorry guys, but that’s just funny to me!).

Anyway, I think you need to be virtuous to others and not intentionally create loud booms where some people may be bothered or frightened by them (like in a mall or something), but I don’t see what the problem is otherwise. I’ve seen people blowing up balloons quite large before I even knew what a balloon fetish was, and I thought nothing of it. They were just people out having fun.

That said, I almost always bring a handful of standard size balloons with me to concerts our outdoor festivals and stuff to blow up and bat around. People seem to think they’re fun. Often I’ll get carried away and “forget” to stop blowing. Oops!
Old 29-07-2019, 06:05 AM

Black_Bear is on a distinguished road
One of the main issues here is that I dont have anyone who would join me. My gf knows I like balloons, but she has no interest in them at all. It would be so nice to meet someone in my city that would casually play with them with me lol, but I've asked on many platforms and everyone who is from my city doesnt like to pop them.
But as you say Katie, I didnt make the situations weird, I just blew them up quite big without caring. But continuing on to a b2p made me second guess it.
I don't live in a city where a balloon pop would be mistaken for a gunshot unless in a confined area. Outside would not cause issues.
Old 29-07-2019, 07:22 AM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Iíve blow 2 pop in public before after weíd been messing around with helium balloons at the table in a TGI Friday restaurant, but letís say the beers had kicked in somewhat as usually Iím a wuss when it comes to deliberately blow to popping something. Itís odd really though as Iím totally fine with sit to popping or rough riding- I just fear blow to pops. Weird hey lol!
Old 22-08-2019, 10:34 PM

wiselstorm is on a distinguished road
I mostly do outside pops alone,in the forest. I can do feetpops and nailpops mostly.Never did a BTP outside though !