Old 25-09-2019, 01:44 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How often do you play
For me, I live on my own, and have my own flat (rented). So I have balloons out everywhere, all of the time, and am very lucky in being able to do that. I also have my own helium cylinder too. (A luxury, but a great one! )

I'm also a strict non-popper, so for me, noise doesn't tend to be too much of an issue, unless I'm doing a lot of inflating with my electric pump. (As they can be noisy, I try not to do too many at one time. That way, it sounds more like I'm vacuuming, rather than anything else. )

I tend to masturbate with balloons a few times a week, but I tend to play with my balloons most days, at bedtime. Occasionally, I'll play in the daytime, as well, which is nice.

Ideally, I'd like to have a balloon-room again, which I could keep permanently filled with hundreds (or maybe thousands) of air-filled balloons, of all different sizes. But until I win the Lottery, that ain't going to happen anytime soon.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:18 PM

AJK64 is on a distinguished road
I've always been restricted due to living arrangements. Realised in my teens that I liked balloons and would hide them uninflated under a loose floor panel (like hiding drugs haha). I would get them out any time I got time alone though.

Now I live with my girlfriend who doesnt know about the balloon thing. I have a hidden stash of balloons in an old box on the wardrobe but cant get them out often...maybe once a month or so when shes at work but I'm not.

However. I also have a boyfriend (in a poly relationship) and he knows about the balloons and he has his own flat so I stay with him 2 days every 2 weeks and we will often get a few balloons out. So I'm looning more at the minute than ive been able to before, but still not often.

Last edited by AJK64; 06-10-2019 at 07:54 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 05:59 PM

AspergerS50 is on a distinguished road
Once I buy a bag or two of balloons, I pop them 1 per day. But after they're gone I might or might not rush out to get another bag. It depends.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:10 PM

Daniel Smith is on a distinguished road
I had a mathematician girl like that too, last met her in 1998 and we used 300 balloons in 2 days. I miss her.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:44 PM

Londonj2014 is on a distinguished road
It varies for me, sometimes I will go for a few months without thinking about it and then other times I would be playing everyday. I have been very looner active these past couple of years. I live alone which is amazing and even though I am non/semi popper, my flat is quite soundproof and so if a balloon does pop at 3am, the neighbours don't hear it
Old 08-10-2019, 12:22 AM

Loonorm is on a distinguished road
Once a week, maybe, usually on a Sunday evening since I don’t have to work on Monday’s. There are times that I will do every other week. I don’t do as many balloons as I used to do. If I am lucky I will try and do between 25-30 balloons popping them in various ways. I usually finish by sitting on a larger balloon or two watching a balloon video.
Old 19-10-2019, 12:09 PM

bubblesNdragons is on a distinguished road
A trend I found in myself is that I usually don't have balloons in my room for a while, but when I do blow up one of my balloons, I would play with it every day for the span of a week or two before deflating it and deciding if I want to continue.