Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kiwilondon
    • Apr 2015

Re: Dick in a balloon

I find it pretty easy to fuck any sort of balloon in the neck, even 12 inch, and I’m pretty big. Not sure why so many guys seem to have trouble, all I need it a bit of lube and a bit of patience to wait for the rubber to stretch!

Comment

• LeeRider
      • Nov 2014

Originally posted by kiwilondon
      I find it pretty easy to fuck any sort of balloon in the neck, even 12 inch, and I’m pretty big. Not sure why so many guys seem to have trouble, all I need it a bit of lube and a bit of patience to wait for the rubber to stretch!
      what method are you using?....some dudes blow it up first an then go in thru the nozzle without losing too much air whereas another way seems to be to fit the uninflated balloon over the glans then inflate it on the dick by blowing down a small flexible tube.

Comment

• kiwilondon
        • Apr 2015

So I inflate it once first, and make sure i neck it well. Then inflate again, push the neck in, keep it in with my thumb, lube it up and then slide my cock in while my thumb is in there, then pull out my thumb. It can even be done with a soft 12 inch!

Comment

• Waterwing24
          • Oct 2020

I have just learned how to insert a balloon on my dick. First lube up. Second, get two balloons one inside the other with neck of the inside balloon sticking out then blow untill it is the size you want. Thirdly, put your dick inside after making sure you're lubed up then finally enjoy masturbating with your balloon.

Comment

• TheBalloon
            • Feb 2020

Make a vídeo plz

Comment

• Little Looner
              MADAM BANGS
              • Jan 2019

Literally my favourite thing to watch... send me filth...
              I swap vids with quite a few of my subscribers so they don't pay the ppv, we just exchange
              I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
              https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs

Comment

• Viper
                Back me up, Vito!
                • Jun 2021

I had thought of this a few times when I was still in middle school but most of the time I just had normal 12 inch balloons and my dick was fatter than the neck so trying to get an inflated balloon on myself trying to get the neck stretched over your dick without it losing all the air was a big challenge. Although I would take rubber latex gloves and would rub them down there and so I felt like it might just be a similar sensation but of course not quite since you wouldn't have the pressure of an inflated balloon dangling on your dick. I remember the first time I had sex with my girl and got to wear a latex condom. Just feeling the rubber sliding over and then my dick going inside of her. I hear men complain about wearing condoms all the time but I actually liked it! But now that I know much bigger balloons exists with larger necks, I think it would be a total thrill for even an 18 inch balloon attached to your dick, so much pressure.

Comment

• Merl
                  Hopper research dept.
                  • Apr 2021

Originally posted by t17forLife
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-YuS_LFQ5s

This guy shows how to make such a "device" with a condom and a jar lid.

I've tried it before. Works great. Just don't be an idiot and make sure you hold onto the lid part.
                  Can't see it providing enough friction

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                    • May 2020

Sort of expanding on this concept... I put 3-5" Qualatex balloons inside an 18" Qualatex. I then deflated the 18" until the 3 smaller balloons were squeezed together with the space in the middle of them lined up with the neck of the 18". I cut the neck of the balloon off leaving about 1/4 of an inch sticking up above the hole. I lubed up and went to town. It was wonderful. Much better than a geo. First time I used it, I had it between myself and a 30" giant mouse head. The second and third times no other loons were used.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by LoonerHoax
                      Sort of expanding on this concept... I put 3-5" Qualatex balloons inside an 18" Qualatex. I then deflated the 18" until the 3 smaller balloons were squeezed together with the space in the middle of them lined up with the neck of the 18". I cut the neck of the balloon off leaving about 1/4 of an inch sticking up above the hole. I lubed up and went to town. It was wonderful. Much better than a geo. First time I used it, I had it between myself and a 30" giant mouse head. The second and third times no other loons were used.
                      Good fucking lord that sounds INCRDEDIBLE.

Comment

• Exaturbo
                        • Feb 2021

Originally posted by LoonerHoax

Thanks so much for this idea. Tried it today. Amazing.
                        That’s lube on the balloons, not you know what.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• BigBreathless
                          • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Exaturbo
                          Thanks so much for this idea. Tried it today. Amazing.
                          That’s lube on the balloons, not you know what.
                          I did that with a 36" china balloon and some 12" loons stuffed inside. After I insert myself into the neck I use a pump to suck out the air that is inside the 36". This increases the sensation of squeezing so much! You gotta try it yourself, the difference is huge

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                            • May 2020

I'm glad you all are enjoying my "contraption". I won't get to make another one until I am out of town next month. I am definitely going to be tiring myself out with one.

Comment

I used to fuck Q24's when they were available, they were amazing fuking experiences, specially pink ones

Comment

• TheBalloon
                                • Feb 2020

how i am inflate balloon in my cock, Just put a empty balloon in my cock and use a hose to inflate https://thisvid.com/videos/blowtopop...on-in-my-cock/

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎