Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: What did you do when you were younger?

I was about 7 or 8 when I first discovered I had a kink for balloons. Can't remember how it started, or why. It may have been from watching a female children's TV presenter (back in the early 1980's) blowing-up a balloon then sitting on it, or it may have been triggered from seeing a lady in town blow up a yellow balloon by mouth, and something in me just "triggered".

I bought balloons from a local toy shop, usually just one or two at a time, and kept them hidden (deflated, of course) in a small, plastic bag, stuffed behind some books on a bookshelf, along with a biro, and some old cotton reels. This was because I would place the balloon over the end of the cotton reel, and then the biro would fit in the other end of the reel, which had a removeable lid that you would unscrew. I could remove the lid, blowup the balloon using the biro in the cotton reel, and then screw the lid back on, and the balloon would stay inflated, without needing to knot it or tie it off with string/ribbon.

Plus, at that age, I could just about place the balloon around the waistband of my underpants, and reach the biro, to blow up the balloon by mouth, before masturbating. It was a nice little way of doing things. The other reason for doing it like this, is so that it would allow for quick, noiseless deflation of the balloon. I tended to only enjoy balloons when no one else was at home, but if I were to hear my parents's car arrive on our driveway, or the keys in the front door, I could quickly deflate the balloons,and not have them fly away, before cleaning myself up, to look all innocent. (I wish I'd have known the trick to actually hollow-out the inside of a larger, hardback book, and used that to stash my balloons inside there instead. )

As I got older, I started buying helium balloons - again only occasionally - from a lady who ran a balloon-decorating firm in town. (I'm still friends with her and her family to this day, though she sadly no longer has the business.) A Qualatex 11" or 12" balloon seemed huge then! When my parents went on holiday in the summer, and I had a weekend or occasionally an entire fortnight at home all to myself, I then ordered a small bunch of balloons to be delivered, and would keep them for the entire duration, and repeatedly "played" with them - sometimes three or four times a day. All the time, I kept my kink secret, purely because I'm an inherently private person.

Eventually, I moved-out at 18, and one of the first things I did in my new flat I'd rented, was get the lady from the balloon decorating firm, to do my 1000 x 5" air-filled balloons, and the first night I had to myself in that flat, I filled my double-bed with all of the balloons, and I slept naked under them all night long! It was heavenly!

Since then, I've indulged in my balloon fetish more and more, and I couldn't think of anything worse than NOT being able to have balloons around me all-year-long, both in my bedroom, and all around my living room.

I'm lucky enough now to have access to helium too, at home, so can blow-up balloons of any kind at any time. I regularly stick to 36" Qualatex rounds, and large foil shapes (rounds, hearts, or Supersize characters/shapes), and I have a giant air-filled arch in my living room, that gets changed once a year as well, for decoration. I'm very lucky, and very grateful for having balloons in my life.
    Last edited by BalloonBoyUK; 13-01-2020, 13:16.

Comment

• AJK64
      • Jun 2018

Ever since I was a kid I really enjoyed balloons...playing with them and eventually bursting them. I loved how weird it was that this big object could be so light and tough but still fragile.

As I got older (11 or so) I found that seeing other guys being rough with balloons was "interesting", especially slightly older guys. I loved seeing a guy 3 or 4 years older than me mercilessly bursting them. I then discovered how nice it felt to climb on top if a well inflated balloon or cuddle one while I pleasured myself. I would think about times I had seen guys bursting balloons while I did this

I used to get embarrassed in my teens buying balloons as I was always certain the shop keeper knew why I wanted them lol. I used to paranoidly hide them in between my drawers (in the wooden compartment where 2 drawers met). Luckily my secret stash was never found, although I did almost get caught riding a balloon a few times by my parents and uncle once...long story

Comment

• JOhara
        • Jul 2015

When I was younger I typically did not have alot of balloons around unless I was lucky to get one from a party. I would do all my balloon “fun” in private. As I got into my teens I hid balloons in a drawer under other items and would pull and blow up balloons when I had the house to myself. I also had beach balls I loved to ride and hump but would do that when I had a significant time alone.

Comment

• RainbowYarn
          • Jan 2020

Blow up balloons until they were big, tight and shiny, and sit and bounce on them. Stuff them in my clothes, cuddle with them, watch others blow up balloons for me.

So many things.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
            Banned
            • Dec 2014

Avoided talking to strangers about what I find exciting.

Comment

• Yonkers Looner
              • Oct 2019

Up until about age 10, I had a rather 'special' relationship with balloons. Now that I think about it in retrospect, it makes sense, considering I was diagnosed with Asperger's at a very young age. I loved everything about them; the colors, the shapes, the sizes, the feel, the sounds, the smells. Living with Asperger's, especially as a kid, you find that rely a lot more on your sensory information than neurotypical folk. It was just so wonderful to me, and I CONSTANTLY asked for balloons as a kid. I'd buy them with my allowance (which was rare in my house), ask for them whenever the opportunity arose, and brought them home from every party or event I went to as a kid.

I have vivid memories of watching salespeople filling balloons for me, and just getting that warm, anticipatory, flutter in your heart feeling I'm sure quite a number of you are familiar with. Nothing could quite light my face up like a balloon as a kid, well maybe except a new video game, but that's not why I'm here. To this day, I haven't outgrown that feeling, and few things make me quite as happy or playful as being in a room full of balloons to play with.

When I was 9 or 10, I brought a couple bags of 12 and 16 inchers from the party store, along with 2 helium mylar balloons; a big smiley balloon with a party hat and a little red star. I played with those loons for days on end, and I guess this was about the time I was starting to get 'experimental' with my playtime. I'd tightly inflate a balloon and stick it under my shirt or in-between my legs while I played Xbox, sometimes leaning against another loon too. Having those balloons probably saved my little hotheaded ass a few controllers back in the day too, cause whenever I got frustrated with a game, I'd just hug the balloon in front of me and envelop myself happily in warm colorful rubber. One night, I slept with a 12 incher I had let get soft and it was probably one of my most incredible sexual experiences of my young life at that point.

I guess my mom didn't really like that, cause shortly thereafter she told me that if she ever caught me doing something 'inappropriate' like that again, she'd pop each balloon I had without reservation. There was no avoiding what happened next, cause even though I tried not to get on her bad side, I'm pretty sure in retrospect her mind was made up. One day shortly thereafter, I was sick with a cold and she was the only other person home. I remember watching her get up without warning, walking to the kitchen, coming out with a pocket knife, and the sinking gut feeling that I knew what was coming next...

BANG!!!! I heard pop after pop come from my room, one after the other. I was already VERY afraid of the noise, and between that and not wanting to lose my balloons, I covered my ears tightly and just cried the whole time. When she was done, she came back into the living room, pocket knife still visibly in hand. I still had that big smiley mylar balloon tied to my wrist, and I asked her if she spared the star balloon I left tied to my bedpost. Nope. She popped everything she saw. She reached out her hand and told me to give her the last balloon, which I pleaded her not to pop. There was no use arguing though, she wasn't gonna let me leave until I gave it to her. I pulled the loon down, gave it a hug, and handed it to her. She immediately put it underneath her arm, popped it, and squeezed all the air out in one motion. I was a VERY upset kid the rest of the week.

I still had a couple balloons saved in a stash I had made from the little plastic bag I got them in, but I did my absolute best to keep them out of sight from anyone else. That's about when I just started hiding it from everyone else. People thought I just outgrew it, but OH they were VERY wrong. 2 years later, I had the first real orgasm that I recognized with them, and never looked back. So yeah, that was pretty traumatic as a kid. Me and mom aren't on good speaking terms these days, but that has to do with something entirely different.

The funny thing is, I'm both the gentle giant and the refined mature bookworm amongst my friends and peers. Those that don't know about this could probably never picture me bouncing 24 inch loons around my room like a hyperactive child, or chilling on a weekend night draped over one on my phone (I chose this profile avatar for a REASON) and yet, here I am, doing exactly that. It kind of makes me wonder what other people I know must do in secret that I'll likely never be privied to. Humans are a very strange bunch, to be certain.
              Sometimes I feel like Freud would have a bloody field day with me...

Writer, future teacher, gamer, nerd, lover, looner, stoner, unapologetic nutcase

Comment

• SweetBouncer
                • Mar 2020

You know, that's exactly why so many of us decide to keep it secret. To me, it happened that my parents decide to clean my room of all my stuff, I remember it like it was yesterday, though it was many years ago.

I was in what was ending 7th grade or the first year of the institute, (depending on the system), and it hadn't been good. So they took all my stuff, everything, and put it in a warehouse locked with two padlocks and a door lock. Within all that, was a little cardboard shoebox, where I started to hoard balloons. That gave me all the needed motivation to never told them that I'm a looner.

Recently I found that box, and I have never been more surprised. Most of the balloons where malleable like if they were clay or putty. They should be between 8 to 10 years old more or less.

Comment

• SusieDK
                  • Dec 2017

Hi,

I am not sure my contribution will be especially interesting, because I didn't do much out of what seems to be common among people who has this with balloons.

I started out becoming totally phobic at a very early age, and through much of my childhood I would simply do whatever possible to avoid balloons. Even the word 'balloon' was too much for me, and I don't I said it for years. I remember having to write the word in a spelling exercise in school, even that was a challenge for me. However unconsciously a certain fascination had started to form in my mind, and this was later to form a quite significant part of my life - and as it seems this will last forever.

I come from a rather poor family with many kids (we were 9 siblings - I had 8 brothers), so allowance was non-existing. Bying balloons was out of the question, so I started to get myself balloons by asking for them in shops. I lived in the countryside right outside the same little town where I live now, and in town it was very common for shops to give away balloons to kids as advertising on all possible occasions like shops 'birthdays', around Christmas and New Years and for whatever reason actually. I would simply go in and ask for a balloon and also for some for my brothers. In town everybody knew everybody (this is still the case), so I was quite well known as was the fact of me having many brothers, so it was never a problem to get balloons. I always asked to not get inflated balloons, because it would be impossible for me to carry them home on my bike without popping them. As people knew I lived outside town it was no problem to get uninflated balloons. Need I say that my brothers never saw a single one of the balloons I got'for them'?

At home I would practise blowing balloons - always in secret, because everybody at home knew I was 'hysterical' (that was the word they used) when it came to balloons. At first I only dared to just start the balloon and immidiately let the air out, but as time went by I managed to blow them bigger and bigger. My idea was to overcome my fear and due to some bad experiences I had with some from class - and that involved balloons - I had got the idea to become able to blow up balloon until they popped. I thought that if could only do that, my fear would vanish, and I would be like 'everybody else'. My practising went on quite frequently - actually whenever it was possible. I was not home alone that often, maybe a couple of times a week or so. As the only girl I got my own room at the age of 8 or 9 (not all sure exactly when), so I did have some privacy, and this also made it easier to hide my balloons. I had them in a small wooden box in my little closet together with some girls stuff like my 'poetry book'. I don't think anybody ever found them.
                  Now and then if I hadn't had any opportunity to blow up balloons due to not being home alone I would get such an urge to do it that I would take a balloon with me to the bathroom, lock the door and very cautiously blow it up. I became quite an expert in both blowing up balloons and letting the air out again very very quietly. I only once had a balloon pop in the bathroom, and of course everybody noticed and asked what it was. I just claimed that I heard the noise too, but that it must have come from somewhere outside. Nobody got the thought that I had been blowing up a balloon too far, because they all 'knew' I was terrified by balloons

Then at some point the sexual aspect showed up, and this of course made me even more secretive and very careful not to reveal anything. It made me a lot braver though - I often think back on it as 'the sexual boost' of courage.
                  After this I played more often with balloons as it was a great pleasure. At first I didn't really know it was sexual, only that it felt good -more than just good actually. I soon found out about the nature of it though, and as I easily figured out it was something out of the ordinary - to put it very mildly! - to get turned on and do 'sinister things' while blowing up balloons I was very much ashamed of it and also felt very bad about myself and what I did. I couldn't help doing it anyway though.

I am not sure whether or not my parents knew. The very first time I discovered the sexual feelings I got so carried away that the balloon I was blowing up got blown too far and exploded with a loud bang. This made me feel the best I had ever felt up to that point in life, but a moment later my other knocked on my door and asked if everything was ok - she had heard a bang! I quickly hid the - luckily few - shreds and unlocked the door. She told me I looked as if I had seen a ghost, and I claimed I had a bad dream and was woken up by something - probably the bang she had heard. She just comforted me and put me to sleep. Pheewww! Did she know what had actually happened? I am not sure, but probably she did - mothers just know such things. She never mentioned anything about it though - and not anything about balloons either. I don't think she told my father, and this means he didn't know about it.

In private I started to actually like blowing up balloons more and more - not just the sexual 'effect', but my anciety gradually shifted into thill, and I began to wish for playing with balloons with others. This however only happened at very rare occasions, and this was due to my embarrassement of the sexual feelings and my fear of my 'sinister secret' being revealed. I was ure it would be visible and I didn't dare risking this. Besides I was still getting very nervous by others blowing up balloons or playing with them. This meant that my balloon play together with others mainly took part in my fantasies, and it wasn't before quite some years later I finally experienced having fun with balloons together with others. This is however another story and does not fit the topic in this thread.
                  I can say that much though, that it was a dream of mine to find a friend who was as fond of balloons as I had become (quite late in life btw - and who would love to have fun by playing all kind of balloon blowing games together with me. This would still be a dream come true today. The sexual aspect has nothing to do with this - it is more about sort of making up for all the fun I missed out on during my childhood and youth as far as balloons are concerned I think.

I sure didn't mean to write that much! Especially as I don't think I really had much to add to the other contributions. However now you know how I dealt with balloons as a child and during my early teens.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
                  Susie

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                    • Nov 2016

Great story as usual, Susie. It may be long compared to the ultra-short sentences common on forums like this, but compared to any major piece of writing it's still very short and quick to read, and I appreciate the details. It's very relatable to my own experience.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎