Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuTeKh
    • Sep 2018

Randomly find inflatables!

So i was driving home from work today and found this just sitting in the woods a few houses down from my own! I live in a pretty wooded area and so it is very rare for this to occur! Could not believe it was just sitting there and a few houses down from mine. Was not in anybodys yard was just laying randomly in the woods! Anybody else ever have this happen? Brought it home and cleaned it up still in great shape! Not anything special but is a nice bestway beachball to randomly come across!
    Attached Files
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Re: Randomly find inflatables!

Sounds as though you've got a 'secret mate ' living in your area.

Comment

• PBK
      • Mar 2019

Yep! I've happened across random finds like that in public places. A lot of the time it's ditches on the highway.

Comment

• ALittleFallOfRain5
        • Jan 2019

Such a shame someone would just leave that in the woods! Oh well, their loss is your gain.

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

Good find

The oddest thing I’d ever seen was a yellow Intex Challenger dinghy popped at the side of a remote railway line miles from anywhere!

I often wondered n pondered it’s back story of why n how it got there in the first place!

Comment

• SuTeKh
            • Sep 2018

Absolutely thats what i was thinking too. Was a shame to see it tossed aside probably would have been blown by the wind into a sharp branch or something but i agree is my gain �� i like to rescue inflatables that people just uncareingly toss aside. Lol i will always give them a good home!

Comment

• PBK
              • Mar 2019

I try to repair them if they're punctured or have a minor slash. Sometimes they're just too destroyed beyond repair. I found a space hopper and an older manufacture Intex orca hanging out of a dumpster at an apartment building I lived in years ago but whoever threw them away wanted to make sure they'd never be used again by anyone because upon closer inspection the whale was cut to ribbons and the inflation valve was completely missing and the space hopper was slashed and stabbed in too many places to make it worth repairing. Needless to say they were left there.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎