Has anyone here ever humped an exercise ball or masturbated with one?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trephillips
    • Mar 2024

Has anyone here ever humped an exercise ball or masturbated with one?

Humping things is a pretty common thing, and here in the looner community, there's plenty of people that hump balloons. But I'm wondering, what's your experiences with exercise balls? Has anyone here ever humped an exercise ball? Or masturbated with an exercise ball? I have and it is my favorite thing to do. The rubbery texture, the bounciness, the squishiness makes it feel so incredibly good and gives it a lot of sexual potential. Exercise balls/yoga balls are amazing and are such good sex toys
  • lol12345

Re: Has anyone here ever humped an exercise ball or masturbated with one?

Oh, yeah, I've been doing it for years. I'm really loving exercise balls or those space hoppers. I kind of think they're better than balloons, because of their durability.

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

No but i would definitely like to try it
      The bigger the better

Comment

• BigBreathless
        • Jun 2017

I am thinking about getting one so I can ride my dildo on it Anybody done taht?

Comment

• Daddy
          • Sep 2020

I tried and it just wasn't the same as balloons. It will chafe you if you're not careful. Riding on it? Sure!

Comment

• Trephillips

You can try putting lube on it to prevent chaffing, or you can keep your underwear on, I've never had chaffing problems with my ball. It might also depend on the texture of the material. Some exercise balls have those glossy rubbery textures while others have the mate more plastic like textures. I recommend the glossy rubbery ones.

Comment

• globos&bears
              • Jun 2019

"I have and it is my favorite thing to do. The rubbery texture, the bounciness, the squishiness makes it feel so incredibly good and gives it a lot of sexual potential. Exercise balls/yoga balls are amazing and are such good sex toys"

Totally agree, I use one as a sit while i am working, helps me with some back pain and also the extra stimulus is a great feeling, I can stop bouncing :-). Some times I wear a balloon inside my clothes and jump on the exercise ball, double fun. And yes many times I masturbated over it too.

Comment

• SomethingAware
                • Jul 2018

"Has anyone here ever humped an exercise ball?"

I almost do it everytime when I got horny.
                Stroking penis when bouncing on yogaball is amazing.

Comment

• Loonermcpop
                  • Aug 2020

Just flattened one with it. Nice when you feel the rush of air escaping. I wish I could pop balloons int he same way but I need someon else’s help to give me the courage for balloon popping.

Comment

• SuperX2500
                    • May 2017

I do, though I don't try to deflate it like most folks

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                      • May 2017

Exercise balls do absolutely nothing for me, but recently went shopping for something else in one of those (bargain type) department stores (k-mart / target) in Sydney for some towels and washers, nothing related. Walked past the toy section where they were some exercise balls, and thought nothing of it until I got to the end toward the next section, books and entertainment. Right on the display bench was an exercise ball in the shape of a peanut. I touched it out of curiosity, and unexpectedly got a rather hard boner. I quickly looked around to see of no-one else was there, then with a good degree of privacy decided to play and squeeze it right up to my groin and penis, and wow-ha. Very nice experience. Suddenly heard some people getting closer within my proximity, so I placed it up on the shelf and left, and left the store, and haven't got around to going back. With all the Covid crap, I go shopping rather sparingly now as the shoping centre is in the middle of a hotspot, but will definitely look into buying a few, next time I shop there. So yeah, looks like these peanut balls are made of a more (balloony) kind of rubber, overe the thick crappy rubber most other exercise balls are made of. The one I touched was more akin to a freshly and tightly inflated necked Q24; very thin and nice.

Comment

• frenchy
                        • Sep 2018

I highly recommend the Cando Red 28” x 47” (70cm x 120cm) peanut ball or the slightly larger blue 85 cm Cando peanut. Don’t inflate to fully that size. Sometimes the peanut ball is called a saddle roll. The green Cando 24” x 43” straight roll is great too. The Gymnic balls are too thick and not as bouncy to me. I’m all about the feel and these balls are awesome.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                          • Nov 2022

nope not yet.. but Beach balls also those with SPH.. its kinda nice ^^

Comment

• Impulsion
                            • Dec 2022

Personally love these. I used one many years ago for gym work and it was great for relieving some pressures off my body after a workout.

Last year I decided to buy a set and I found one which was like a peanut shape. First thing to say is they smell great; almost like a mix of rubber and latex depending on which brand you buy. I was straddling it for normal purposes and then I felt it rub against me... That was it! I had a really good orgasm on it. The material moulds around you as it warms up.

My best memory was when my gf proped her feel up on the peanut ball and let me penetrate her soles. So as I was thrusting in and out of her feet I could feel the ball pressing against me.

Lots of good memories on them. Problem is that they are really good for workouts but using them for workouts can be quite distracting!

Comment

• gymballlooner69
                              • Jan 2023

I did last night. Went on top and did the deed. was fun, but wish I lasted longer. 55 cm ball I got as gift from someone

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎