X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloonrider
    • Jan 2017

How to make a looning session last

Hey

I was just curious, when I have a looning session I want it to last as long as possible, however after loads of inflating and when I start riding and humping I get overly keen sometimes and pop before I would like to. I have found that just sitting on the loons, inflating, and gently riding makes it last longer, however I tend to get carried away and just hump like mad and then I do not last to long.

Any suggestions of loon play that puts you right on the edge and make you go on for a long time ?
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: How to make a looning session last

Restraining yourself..... or ‘edging’ I think it’s called. On the point of popping, stop what your doing and relax a little before slowly starting over again..... things build up and you’ll have a more powerful experience.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

If I have the time, I often take a 1-2 hour break, leaving all the balloons as they are and come back for another round.

As Craggy said, edging is an option. It can be a lot of fun too

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

I normally don't last past the inflation stage!! I will put the inflated balloons in my wardrobe and just keep coming back to them for mini sessions, I find having one or two blown up is fine. I just play with them on the bed and do my thing

Comment

• Tecumseh
          • Nov 2017

If it is an option, try weed. It makes the whole session much more sensitive, but it also increases your self-constraint

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
            • Mar 2016

I frequently have the problem of popping before I want to, and I can’t really keep balloons blown up once I’m done with them because of my living situation.

Comment

• t17forLife
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Tecumseh
              If it is an option, try weed. It makes the whole session much more sensitive, but it also increases your self-constraint
              I've been a looner since 2013 and a user of weed since January of this year (2017). Due to current living circumstances, both activities are few and far between.

I know that abstaining from substance use decreases tolerance (takes less to achieve desired effect). Interestingly enough, I have observed that I am more "afraid" of popping the balloons than I used to be when sessions were every week or so.

The only time I've put the two together was back in April when I had the place to myself for a few hours. I didn't smoke enough to really accomplish anything, so I can't speak with experience on the topic for sure.

I do believe, however, that you are right about this. When I first started smoking, all I would do after getting high was eat junk food and fall asleep. Nowadays, I enjoy the experience and how every thing and sensation is "amplified," often for the better. Theoretically, the calming and sedating effects combined with the enhanced sensation should work for someone like me who is afraid of that key moment when the balloon pops.

Comment

• srob2
                • Dec 2017

When you are done, force yourself to keep popping balloons, or at least blowing big and tying off. You probably won't feel like it at first, but will start to soon. I don't think I can last 30 seconds my first session of the day.

Comment

• LoudPopper
                  • Jan 2016

I also like to make the session last by taking breaks. My wife doesn't mind having balloons around so sometimes I'll leave balloons inflated in my "balloon room" for a couple days. That way I'll have a couple of 10-20 min sessions per day. Dunno if you have the ability to do that though, but that helps. Also I don't know how many balloons you like to have in a session, but a lot of times I'll fill the room up with about 100 or more balloons. That way I can pop as many as I want till I'm satisfied then come back later. It takes the pressure off of having to hold off on peaking too soon. I know that unless I plan on having an extra long session, there's always gonna be balloons left over so I might as well take my time and enjoy them at my own pace. Along with that, I've recently been telling myself that I don't necessarily have to orgasm every time I play. That way I remind myself to just appreciate and enjoy the balloons for what they are. I go in, I have fun, and if I happen to climax while I'm with the balloons, it's an extra bonus. Last, you can have differnent types of looning sessions each time you play. Sometimes, you can blow up a couple big ones and ride away. Or you can blow up a few different kinds, and explore the way each balloon feels differently as you rub and squeeze them against your body. Other times, you can do a balloon room. Other times you can just play with the inflator and BTP a bunch and enjoy balloon popping purely for the excitement.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎