X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Suitb2p
    Suit Inflator
    • Feb 2020

Re: Most intense experience with balloons

I already talked about this in another thread but I'll bring it up here too, around a month or two ago I had recently ordered some 84inch black gender reveal balloons off of eBay. For a little backstory I'm a huge sucker for latex suits b2ping and I wanted to replicate it without burning a hole in my wallet, any who I stripped nude blew it up and got in. Then I let all of the air inside out allowing the black latex to cling skintight to my body, I was using a remote control pump so I didn't have to worry about getting my arm out to turn on the pump manually. I had the hose of the pump in the neck of my balloon suit and turned it on remotely, when the rush of air hit my naked body (I had lubed up before getting in) I immediately started to tremble with sexual bliss, I wanted to b2p and not wimp out so I took the remote of the pump and dropped/threw it on the ground away from me through the neck of the ever so expanding balloon. I guess I never truly realized how big 84inchers got because I was starting get chocked out a little by it and my head was being swallowed by the massive loon, so to prevent strangulation I sucked my head into the neck of it only revealing my face and the hose running to my pump. With every second ticking and my inevitable explosive end incoming my body was overtaken with raw sexual excitement, eventually I popped before my suit did but when it did it dwarfed the orgasmic sensation of inflating. Hands down was my most intense experience with balloons and I highly recommend everyone tries it out at least once, it's... Quite the experience.

Comment

• tebe2hu
      • Jan 2017

It happened in January. I took home my granddaughter and was on my way to Budapest. I didn’t took care that the car was tidy, there were some small toys on the back seat left by my granddaughter and also an open bag of punchballs on the dashboard, behind the windscreen. I stopped at a gas station and saw a helpless woman by her car with an open hood. As it turned out, the car had some engine problem but she needed to arrive to Budapest before the lockdown. I offered her help and a lift. We found a suitable mechanic nearby and left her car. I had a chance to observe her a bit: nice face and figure, shoulder long brown hair, firm medium tits and well shaped butt. She put her luggage in the trunk, her coat on the back seat, sat next to me and I drove out. At that moment I did not suspect what would come soon.

I was surprised how quickly she noticed the balloons. Her face lit up, but she wasn’t sure what she could do. After a short hesitation she grabbed a yellow one with a smiley print, stretched it and put between her lips. Blew once, then let the air out and asked „Oh, I forgot to ask if I can blow it up”. I laughed and said „Of course, that's why they're there. I love very much to see such a nice woman blowing up a big balloon.” I chopped, I bit my lip but it was late, I said out automatically what I thought. She didn’t start blowing but smiled. With the balloon in her hand, close to her lips, looked at me and asked „Wow, are you a looner???” She used the English word. I must have blushed as I replied „Yes I am but if you use this word, you must be one too.” She blushed too that made her nice face beautifully girlish. She didn’t answer but looked at me, put the balloon between her lips and proceeded to blow. The balloon sprung to life. I couldn’t resist, pulled aside and stopped. „You’ve made up my day” I said „You look excitingly beautiful”. She smiled, kept the eye contact. Holding the neck with her teeth, first pulled the balloon away, then down, hugged it then continued blowing. I was unsure what I could do to her, to this kinky woman who was obviously teasing me. Finally I touched her left shoulder. She turned to me, didn’t object and kept smiling so I went on. Put my hand on her belly and slowly rose up till her breasts. She lifted the balloon and looked aside, directly into my eyes that I felt as an encouragement. Slowly I pulled up her pullover. Under that she wore just a thin T-shirt with no bra so I could see how firm and nice her breasts were. I slowly started massaging them. Pulled closer and turned to me that I could reach both. She purred – she liked it. I changed the position. One hand I left on her breasts, alternated between them to massage each and to twist her nipples. The other I put under her skirt. First I simply rubbed her hairy but nicely trimmed pussy through the panties, then pulled a bit aside, found her already swollen clit so I rubbed and twisted it synchron with her nipples. Next my fingers found their way to her wetness. The balloon was already beyond the rated size but we didn’t realize this. Her moans became louder and louder, her hips started twisting. Suddenly the balloon went BANG. She screamed loudly and climaxed. Looked at me, the wet remains of the balloon hung between her lips and she had a hang-dog look. Finally took out of her lips the yellow shred and asked „Oh, I popped your beautiful balloon before I could ask if you were a popper or a non-popper. How can I compensate?” Before I could give a proper answer, she pulled down my zipper and let free my aching penis. „Oh, I see junior also enjoyed the show.” and slowly started masturbating me. Then she sat a little towards the door and bent onto me. Her lips were hot and soft as they engulfed the head. Her tongue worked on me well, I prayed not to cum soon… She gulped more and more, sometimes she just licked it, to swallow all in the following second. I couldn’t hold more than for some 10 minutes. She must have felt my swollen penis because gulped it as deep as she could and when I came, she swallowed the whole load. Then carefully licked the tip „Mmmmm, just to feel better your taste”.

I was quite paralized… Then we arranged our clothes and I slowly drove on. She took another balloon, a red one, and blew up tight, this time she didn’t pop. „Can I take it?” she asked. „Of course, take it and the others if you like them. But I have much better ones” and I spoke to her about my stock.

To cut it short, we were close to lockdown, so I took her home but we exchanged phone numbers and agreed to meet sometimes for some balloon fun.

Comment

• FunLooner
        • Dec 2019

Originally posted by tebe2hu
        It happened in January. I took home my granddaughter and was on my way to Budapest. I didn’t took care that the car was tidy, there were some small toys on the back seat left by my granddaughter and also an open bag of punchballs on the dashboard, behind the windscreen. I stopped at a gas station and saw a helpless woman by her car with an open hood. As it turned out, the car had some engine problem but she needed to arrive to Budapest before the lockdown. I offered her help and a lift. We found a suitable mechanic nearby and left her car. I had a chance to observe her a bit: nice face and figure, shoulder long brown hair, firm medium tits and well shaped butt. She put her luggage in the trunk, her coat on the back seat, sat next to me and I drove out. At that moment I did not suspect what would come soon.

I was surprised how quickly she noticed the balloons. Her face lit up, but she wasn’t sure what she could do. After a short hesitation she grabbed a yellow one with a smiley print, stretched it and put between her lips. Blew once, then let the air out and asked „Oh, I forgot to ask if I can blow it up”. I laughed and said „Of course, that's why they're there. I love very much to see such a nice woman blowing up a big balloon.” I chopped, I bit my lip but it was late, I said out automatically what I thought. She didn’t start blowing but smiled. With the balloon in her hand, close to her lips, looked at me and asked „Wow, are you a looner???” She used the English word. I must have blushed as I replied „Yes I am but if you use this word, you must be one too.” She blushed too that made her nice face beautifully girlish. She didn’t answer but looked at me, put the balloon between her lips and proceeded to blow. The balloon sprung to life. I couldn’t resist, pulled aside and stopped. „You’ve made up my day” I said „You look excitingly beautiful”. She smiled, kept the eye contact. Holding the neck with her teeth, first pulled the balloon away, then down, hugged it then continued blowing. I was unsure what I could do to her, to this kinky woman who was obviously teasing me. Finally I touched her left shoulder. She turned to me, didn’t object and kept smiling so I went on. Put my hand on her belly and slowly rose up till her breasts. She lifted the balloon and looked aside, directly into my eyes that I felt as an encouragement. Slowly I pulled up her pullover. Under that she wore just a thin T-shirt with no bra so I could see how firm and nice her breasts were. I slowly started massaging them. Pulled closer and turned to me that I could reach both. She purred – she liked it. I changed the position. One hand I left on her breasts, alternated between them to massage each and to twist her nipples. The other I put under her skirt. First I simply rubbed her hairy but nicely trimmed pussy through the panties, then pulled a bit aside, found her already swollen clit so I rubbed and twisted it synchron with her nipples. Next my fingers found their way to her wetness. The balloon was already beyond the rated size but we didn’t realize this. Her moans became louder and louder, her hips started twisting. Suddenly the balloon went BANG. She screamed loudly and climaxed. Looked at me, the wet remains of the balloon hung between her lips and she had a hang-dog look. Finally took out of her lips the yellow shred and asked „Oh, I popped your beautiful balloon before I could ask if you were a popper or a non-popper. How can I compensate?” Before I could give a proper answer, she pulled down my zipper and let free my aching penis. „Oh, I see junior also enjoyed the show.” and slowly started masturbating me. Then she sat a little towards the door and bent onto me. Her lips were hot and soft as they engulfed the head. Her tongue worked on me well, I prayed not to cum soon… She gulped more and more, sometimes she just licked it, to swallow all in the following second. I couldn’t hold more than for some 10 minutes. She must have felt my swollen penis because gulped it as deep as she could and when I came, she swallowed the whole load. Then carefully licked the tip „Mmmmm, just to feel better your taste”.

I was quite paralized… Then we arranged our clothes and I slowly drove on. She took another balloon, a red one, and blew up tight, this time she didn’t pop. „Can I take it?” she asked. „Of course, take it and the others if you like them. But I have much better ones” and I spoke to her about my stock.

To cut it short, we were close to lockdown, so I took her home but we exchanged phone numbers and agreed to meet sometimes for some balloon fun.

Wow what are the chances of that happening!!??? I honestly don’t know what I’d do in that situation

Comment

• tebe2hu
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by FunLooner
          Wow what are the chances of that happening!!??? I honestly don’t know what I’d do in that situation
          Actually, I also was confused for a second or two. But, believe me, it always highly depends on the other half. She, her body talk, her smiles made me sure that from her side it was OK.
          BTW, since that we met once again and had great fun. We don't expect anything from the other just to be a partner to have balloon fun with. Maybe she appears here soon, I mentioned her the forum...

Comment

• Balloonhottotrot
            • Aug 2022

God I'm wet reading these.

Comment

• OnceYouPop
              • Sep 2022

Probably one of the many times I've set up a balloon release in my house with crystal coloured 16's. I just love to grab a handful of my favourite thongs and see what my butt and feet look like in the mirror as I mercilously crush them.

I like to sit pop about 10 in quick succession, then sometimes add some socks with some print on the sole and switch to thigh crushing them while looking at my soles.

That on the regular is probably my favourite stuff.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎