Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloonrider
    • Jan 2017

Running low on my q24 stock what to buy

Gonna make a balloon order, and want something similar to the q24, big neck, same texture and strength- any suggestions?
  • BYGavia
    • Dec 2017

Re: Running low on my q24 stock what to buy

The Cattex 32” longneck might be your best bet, but the texture and strength are slightly inferior in my opinion. The texture is still good, but it’s different. As for strength, I hear they’re very strong, but I’m not convinced they’re THAT strong. I’d look for feedback on this one from others who have had more experience with it. It’s got the neck for sure.

I can also recommend the B250 as a substitute. It’s very durable and has a nice texture, but the neck is subpar.
    Last edited by BYGavia; 05-08-2018, 18:09. Reason: It’s 32”, not 33”

Comment

• OverTheTop
      • Dec 2013

Re: Running low on my q24 stock what to buy

Originally posted by BlueYoshi
      The Cattex 32” longneck might be your best bet, but the texture and strength are slightly inferior in my opinion. The texture is still good, but it’s different. As for strength, I hear they’re very strong, but I’m not convinced they’re THAT strong. I’d look for feedback on this one from others who have had more experience with it. It’s got the neck for sure.

I can also recommend the B250 as a substitute. It’s very durable and has a nice texture, but the neck is subpar.
      Cattex 32" longnecks, are very durable, but they're not as tight as a Q24, so you have to be more careful of overinflating and popping them. Otherwise, they're a very good substitute for the Q24 IMO - incredible neck, great for riding, and the perfect size.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎