Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gefatter_Tod
    • Jul 2016

Re: Blow to pop?

I like it to blow Ballons/Inflatables against Girls in Clips on my TV. A kind of race... Recently I had the Clip "Jackie's B2P Big Beachball #2" from Northland Pooltoys and exactly the same 42" beachball. Beachballs in the size 36" and larger a no problem to b2p. My 42" beachball first got a small hole, which I locked with the finger, and then blurted pretty neat along the entire seam.

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
      • Mar 2016

I once used a footpump to inflate a blow up doll, I got a bit carried and she went with a real bang!

Comment

• Ryan556
        • Sep 2016

I've honestly have never btp an inflatable but they definitely are fun to play with, maybe I shall try soon myself

Comment

• Loveinloons
          • Nov 2018

Blow up doll seem to be louder when they pop why is that?

Comment

• Poolboy
            • Jun 2018

My wife a few days ago was indulging me with my fetish & really got into blowing up a 24" beachball that we've played with many times before. The ball didn't stretch out as big as I thought it would, but the seam gave way near the nozzle with a not so loud whump sound. Scared her a little, but now she feels a little more naughty about blowing up beachballs lol. She actually enjoyed having the power to burst one with her lungs lol. I'm on the hunt now for stretchier beachballs lol

Comment

• puffy cheeks
              • Nov 2013

what size beachball did you have? i want to get one that will pop

Comment

• puffy cheeks
                • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Gefatter_Tod
                I like it to blow Ballons/Inflatables against Girls in Clips on my TV. A kind of race... Recently I had the Clip "Jackie's B2P Big Beachball #2" from Northland Pooltoys and exactly the same 42" beachball. Beachballs in the size 36" and larger a no problem to b2p. My 42" beachball first got a small hole, which I locked with the finger, and then blurted pretty neat along the entire seam.
                omg I love jackie's video. she did a great job. and that was actually a big turn on for me watching her do it! are there any more videos of her?

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎