Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Asclepio
    • Sep 2018

Unique 29” underestimated balloon

Hi I just wanted to post a topic about this amazing balloon because I see that it is not so popular (or at least mentioned) between looners.
    To have a little review, it is a 29” paddle shape balloon from unique brand. It is a very soft latex and it is a very good balloon to support overinflation, it is very easy to get them far bigger than 29” on first inflation. I had some of them that reached 33” or 34” on the first inflation, and on the second they can go till 36” if you dont care for unexpected pops hahaha very nice loons to have fun if you like overinflation and they have a very nice neck
    Attached Files
    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.
  • Bubblyzzz
    • Jul 2017

Re: Unique 29” underestimated balloon

I love these! They remind me, in some unusual way of the SA 24's. The shape is different, and I love the size!

Comment

• Asclepio
      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Bubblyzzz
      I love these! They remind me, in some unusual way of the SA 24's. The shape is different, and I love the size!
      The SA 24” are a little wider on the neck and not so big, but I still love them, only tried them once but still love them. On the other hand the u29” are very easy to find in my town, each one for .50 dollars, so they are also very cheap, and with luck you can reach really big sizes
      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Danman1987
        • Nov 2012

I have a lot of them, but not inflated to rated size yet because they are feel very thin. But how are they hold up for riding or laying on it?

Comment

• BYGavia
          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Danman1987
          I have a lot of them, but not inflated to rated size yet because they are feel very thin. But how are they hold up for riding or laying on it?
          I’m curious, too. I have a couple but haven’t tried them yet.

Also, thanks for sharing the photo — that helps!

Comment

• Asclepio
            • Sep 2018

9 of 10 can be easily overinflated, and if you dont abuse too much you can ride them safe without the risk of a pop

Comment

• kosmos
              • May 2017

Originally posted by DeppLooner
              The SA 24” are a little wider on the neck and not so big, but I still love them, only tried them once but still love them. On the other hand the u29” are very easy to find in my town, each one for .50 dollars, so they are also very cheap, and with luck you can reach really big sizes

I believe these are Globos Payaso or in Europe the Globos brand.
              In the states, only the round ones are sold under the Celebrity brand never seen paddles though wish i did
              Last edited by kosmos; 28-06-2019, 23:23.

Comment

• Asclepio
                • Sep 2018

Exactly, “globos” is the same brand as unique, you can find the balloon under the name of Globos model p29, there is also a p22 model

Comment

• senegalass
                  • Sep 2018

Where do you buy these online, can't seem to find any shops

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢