What are some fun things you can do with balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Re: What are some fun things you can do with balloons?

One of these days, I wanna create a balloon room and spend the whole day just playing in there. Probably completely naked.

Comment

• globos&bears
      • Jun 2019

Originally posted by ThatOneLooner
      One of these days, I wanna create a balloon room and spend the whole day just playing in there. Probably completely naked.
      Great idea! You will be intoxicated (in a good way) with the smell of latex filling the room and the ballons touching your body

Comment

• globos&bears
        • Jun 2019

Originally posted by lincy
        I have created a tent using Balloons and that was an awesome one.
        Did you fill it with balloons? That looks cool cause fill a room couls very challenging. Hmm... Also you can put an inflatable mattres as a floor of the tent, you will be floating and fully surronded with balloons. ;-p <3

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
          • Mar 2016

Originally posted by globos&bears
          Great idea! You will be intoxicated (in a good way) with the smell of latex filling the room and the ballons touching your body
          I imagine the whole day would alternate between innocent frolicking, teasing and full on humping/riding/fucking.

Comment

• globos&bears
            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by ThatOneLooner
            I imagine the whole day would alternate between innocent frolicking, teasing and full on humping/riding/fucking.
            Sounds a lot of fun for me. Enjoy!

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

My absolute favorite balloon activity is using them as floating devises in water.
              I for examble use a GL1200 balloon for this (you can read more about that in my thread FLOATING ON A GL1200).
              But, explaining it quikly
              I inflate a GL1200 balloon to about half to two thierd of its maximus size by a lake shore
              I then step over the middle part of the balloon and wade out with it between my legs.
              As the water getting deeper i gently sit down on the balloon and use my arms to padle me along
              If it's windy i let the balloon deside where it wants to take me and just drift across the lake, it's such a cool experience just letting the balloon deside where it wants to take me.
              I also sometimes make a floating suit out of about 30 modeling balloons that i wrap around my torso and thighs one at the time making a suit of balloons this way..
              You will be supriced how powerfull the boyant force feels in a suit like that and the feeling of wearing the latex balloons directly on my nacked body is real nice.
              Finaly try using an inflatable latex suit for floating in water it's really nice

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎