• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Cumming on balloons

Originally posted by sexyneck
    What you need to know about these photos? They are cummed and used many times.
    @Sexyneck - I think you misunderstood what Randomizer was asking you.

They were asking about what was written on the balloons. Something along the lines of: "Pump me, pound me hard...".

They just wanted to know what was written, and (I presume) the size and brand of the balloons. Nothing sinister, honest.

Comment

• sexyneck
      • Feb 2016

Originally posted by BalloonBoyUK
      @Sexyneck - I think you misunderstood what Randomizer was asking you.

They were asking about what was written on the balloons. Something along the lines of: "Pump me, pound me hard...".

They just wanted to know what was written, and (I presume) the size and brand of the balloons. Nothing sinister, honest.
      HI BalloonBoyUK, no worries, Just wrote in the balloons like this " Pump me, pound me hard on my sexy smooth horny soft skin". And behind the balloons, I wrote "Yours Sexual needs".

With words on , I to have some form of sexual communication from the balloon, that makes me horny and wanting more from the balloon. Which means, I use more for sex.

Comment

• sexyneck
        • Feb 2016

Here more after cum my sexy pink balloons. Before I ride it, I doll-up my balloon with dry cums and Johnson's baby powder. That sexy smell makes me wanting more from the balloon.

The balloon, I got it from a party shop and no brand. I have also asked the sales girl, whether can it take some soft riding and pound, she was very helpful and explained in detail. The size is 12 inches, but after a few use she mentioned, it can go bigger. To my surprised, indeed after a few use , I can blow more air to increase the size to 14-15 inches.

Hope these photos, makes you guys wanting more with your sexy soft balloons.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by sexyneck; 14-09-2019, 16:18. Reason: Add words

Comment

• sexyneck
          • Feb 2016

Do you have any photos to share? Thanks

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
            • Apr 2017

While I usually ride with tights on, they still soak through and get on the balloon. Small ones get popped except for the last few that made me cum. I keep those until next session. Some big ones last over many sessions, but I don't have any going at the moment. Just popped my big one and haven't felt like another yet.

No particular interest in it, just too lazy to wash it, and I don't pop after orgasm. I tend to want to keep those too because they were the hottest balloons.

Comment

• Dec 2016

@TheGrimLooner
              holy crap, didnt expect a girl to respond to this thread :P

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                Banned
                • Dec 2018

Originally posted by 4321
                @TheGrimLooner
                holy crap, didnt expect a girl to respond to this thread :P
                Why not? Aren't women allowed to respond... or, cum on their balloons too?

Comment

• Dec 2016

I never said that

Comment

• Exaturbo
                    • Feb 2021

Bumping an old thread with a pic of my own.

Cattex 55” black inflated to around 40”.
                    I like them under inflated so they are soft and squishy, and being a non popper, I can go to town without fear of an accidental pop.

Pic is on a queen size bed.

This balloon has now been inflated for close to 9-10 months.
                    And used a few times a week.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• sexyneck
                      • Feb 2016

My dry cum, after 9th sessions with this soft curved smoothie.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                        • Apr 2023

My Beautiful Cum Stained Balloon!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Loon119
                          • Jun 2018

I rarely use anything to catch my cum unless I'm stopping at someone else's place, a hotel or in a rush. I seem to be pretty much the only one around who sandwiches myself between two balloons, lays on them and humps both balloons together. Which has been my play style since I was little. I just use a tissue at the end, wipe off the excess and let dry. I also put a towel on the bed to catch the leakage as I don't really like sleeping in a wet spot. As others have said the faint residue brings back awesome memories of the last play. I don't really pop so my balloons can last months with the right conditions. And some balloons are used specifically for the wife to sit on. I'll lay on my back, place the balloon on my penis, the wife will stand over me on the bed and lower herself onto the balloon so shea straddling the balloon on me then sit up fully so her weight is fully on the balloon. These times are really fun and I usually cum on myself and just clean me and the balloon with a cloth. And if the balloon survives this ride it usually has dry cum on my side and a smooth slightly oxidised patch on her side where she has been riding it on me. And depending on our mood she'll simply sit pop it and make me cum all over myself while she sits on my legs

Comment

• Sit2Pop
                            Certified Looner
                            • Oct 2023

For smaller balloons, usually I don't due to most of my fun time practices involving smaller balloons don't involve methods that result on cum on the balloon, but for larger balloons, I definitely do it sometimes XD. My current stash of 36 inch balloons for example, have a lot of stains on them right now, and they can be a turn on for me a lot of the time, I'll admit. My old gender reveal balloons had tons of stains on them too, to the point of me even keeping the popped balloon remains to admire once in a while XD. I definitely want to get more gender reveal balloons in the future, those were my favorite, with that thick black latex.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                              • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Sit2Pop
                              For smaller balloons, usually I don't due to most of my fun time practices involving smaller balloons don't involve methods that result on cum on the balloon, but for larger balloons, I definitely do it sometimes XD. My current stash of 36 inch balloons for example, have a lot of stains on them right now, and they can be a turn on for me a lot of the time, I'll admit. My old gender reveal balloons had tons of stains on them too, to the point of me even keeping the popped balloon remains to admire once in a while XD. I definitely want to get more gender reveal balloons in the future, those were my favorite, with that thick black latex.
                              There’s a darkly comedic joke in there somewhere about a cumstained gender reveal balloon.

Comment

• sit2bust
                                • Dec 2023

Many of my balloons have cum stains on them. My ex-Wife used to occasionally go into my Balloon Room and examine them, bringing the stained balloons into our bedroom, where she would ask me 'what should happen to these dirty balloons?' My silence signalled to her that she had to deal with them and she would bring a long needle from the bedside locker and order me to bring the balloons to her one-at-a-time and hold it whilst she used the long needle on it. Afterwards, I'd have to go into my Balloon Room and make more balloons 'dirty' for her next inspection. Happy days!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎