Harder to tell a partner about the phobia or the fetish?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • srta.pink
    • Apr 2020

Re: Harder to tell a partner about the phobia or the fetish?

Hi all,

I'm that partnet who is told about the fetish or the phobia. In our case, I knew about his phobia before we started meeting.
    When he told me about his fetish, what I thought first was about trying to do something with balloons and he. I felt really curious and I asked he some questions. I decided to investigate and I wanted to incorporate balloons to our relation.
    A few months later, we finally added balloons to our sexual relations: blowing a balloon while ridding him, things like that.

Nowadays I feel really comfortable when we have sex with balloons, and also we have sex without them.

I really encourage you to tell your partner about your phobia and your fetish, it really makes everything easier and you can be surprised. I strongly believe that telling your partner about both it's a very important step in your relationship.

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Re: Harder to tell a partner about the phobia or the fetish?

Hold on I don’t wanna start anything but I strongly disagree with the above reply. You and your partner got lucky and found a mutual liking to balloons. Some couples may be hesitant.

I agree you should inform partners at some point but ONLY if you trust them fully. Don’t start with it and don’t rush to bring it into ur sex life. It may turn bad fast.

I’m happy some get luck and find that somebody who is ok with balloons but that somebody is NOT everybody.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎