X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sexybbw4u
    Mature Balloon Lover...
    • May 2013

To Loud For Me

I enjoy the feel, smell and pliability of my balloons, but the popping is scary for me... I compare it to a Jack in the Box toy... You know it's going to pop up, but you still get startled... I find many other ways to enjoy my balloons...
  • aryxlooner
    • Oct 2020

Re: To Loud For Me

Yes, it is the same feeling when you know that the balloon will burst. You get nervous and scared, but you see a balloon that is very inflated, its elasticity and shape. It is a great feeling.

Comment

• temporary123
      • Sep 2017

Overinflated ones are the best in all aspects you mentioned and most unstable at the same time. If you get startled by the noise then ear plugs really work great. They completely remove the 'sharp' part of the pop.

Comment

• sexybbw4u
        Mature Balloon Lover...
        • May 2013

Someday I will be brave enough to try.... Right now I really enjoy pleasuring myself without popping...

Comment

• johnjohnhouston
          • Aug 2021

I wonder what my new neighbors think. I have been going through my inventory and getting rid of my oldest balloons. I found one that was borderline so I had to explore deeper. It popped. They are going to end up thinking that I can't hold on to books for some reason. I have an older dog who happened to be in the room. Poor guy almost pooped himself. They usually make a hasty exit when they see me inflating one.

Comment

• Viper
            Back me up, Vito!
            • Jun 2021

I don't like the surprise element of it. You just don't know exactly when it is going to happen. It's sort of like bloodwork. I'm squeamish so I don't look, but I know that poke is coming sooner or later. But I don't necessarily mind loud, I just don't like that it can happen at any time without warning. I even get nervous with new balloons just because you never know if there is a manufacturing defect as I've had ones with pin holes already in them...usually the color I really wanted to. So I just get rid of it to make sure it doesn't do something I don't want it to, like pop.

Comment

• Casey88
              lukmanrewa
              • Jun 2012

Yeah same here, I dont mind being in control and popping them but when it pops out of nowehere its kind of a turnoff

Comment

• PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
                PVC Fetish
                • Jan 2013

I have a fear of sudden loud noises, such as bangs (including popping balloons). I think it arises from my early childhood: a new Safeway supermarket had just opened up, and they were giving away helium-filled balloons on opening day. I was handed one during my shopping trip with Mom. The balloon was latex (of course), green-coloured, with the Safeway logo on it. I grew quite attached to the balloon, for some reason.

One day, I did not want to finish playing with my Lego bricks and clean up the huge pile, as instructed by my mother. She grew irate and threatened to pop the balloon with her cigarette if I did not stop my Lego play and clean up the Lego bricks. Not wanting to lose my cherished balloon, I proceeded to hastily clean up the Lego from the carpet. BANG! As I was cleaning up, she had popped the balloon with her cigarette. I was very upset at the loss of the balloon I had grown 'attached' to.

As an adult with an inflatable and PVC fetish, I intentionally underinflate to avoid ruptures during riding. I mostly like shiny and transparent glossy PVC inflatables, but I also like extra-large (hence, rideable) glossy and crystal clear latex balloons. In the case of balloons, underinflation reduces the chance of a sudden BANG! taking me by surprise. Even as an adult, I cringe when I see someone blow up a balloon, as I fear that it may suddenly go BANG!
                Last edited by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast; 15-09-2021, 17:53.
                Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• Unicks
                  • Nov 2020

I've had a disorder called Cataplexy since I was a kid, lots of fun! I'm not a popper because of it.. something like the Narcoleptics, but I stay awake and feel the pain of the fall in a semi-paralyzed moment that can last for a minute or two. Usually only affects my legs and can sometimes come on with high anxiety situations.. so boxing was out too.

In school, once a few idiots found out about it.. lunch bags would get popped behind your head to watch you fall on the ground.. I've learned to live with it. Even an orgasm can trigger it, sure took a while to make that work.

U
                  Last edited by Unicks; 17-09-2021, 21:00.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎