Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seasidelad
    • Sep 2018

Re: Anyone get caught ordering loons online

I have not been caught ordering but when the package has arrived it is partially open so you could see the balloons but never had any issue.

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

I am open about what i order.
      Mainly becauce i i can use the excuse that the GL1200 balloons i usualy order is for my '`lake ballooning sport'
      It's also the excuse i use when somebody asks me if they have seen me floating on a GL1200 balloon on the lake.

Comment

• Dude1234
        • Sep 2017

A lake ballooning sport would be great if someone made it a race you sit on a gl1200 and use hands and feet to paddle like a balloon drag race you just gotta hope you're don't pop lol. I only just realised Amazon sometimes delivers packages early so now I have to be alert and wating for the weekend and half of next week I picked an order date for when I'm at home so I hope they get delivered this weekend

Comment

• Davidblack
          You blow, I’ll watch.
          • Jul 2017

Get the balloons delivered to an amazon locker nearby. Then no-one will see what you bought and you will not meet the mail man

Comment

• Dude1234
            • Sep 2017

I would of used an Amazon locker but there's not one local to me and probably cost more than the money I had lol I'm alright with the mail man as the only hint at it being balloons is company name but the delivery driver should just put it through the letter box thanks for the suggestion

Comment

• albertcerruti
              • Aug 2018

My gf once got to my letterbox before I could get home from work in time. She actually open the parcel to my horror. She thought it was something else I had bought to fix up the rental property.

I found out when I came back home with the parcel lying open on the counter. She was busy in the kitchen and said..... “your parcel of balloons are here”. She knew about my fetish.... I was too mortified but strangely wished on the same token that I knew what was going in her head or to see her blow up one. I just quickly grab the box and dropped it off and my study desk and silently went back to the kitchen to help her. We never spoke of it throughout the evening.

Comment

• Dude1234
                • Sep 2017

If I was in that position I would be mortified and most likely feel sick I just hope nobody opens my package as I can't think of any excuses for why I have order frozen balloons just thinking about it makes me feel sick

Comment

• albertcerruti
                  • Aug 2018

Well to be fair she knew about my fetish before the parcel came, so it was not too bad. But it was a little embarrassing to me..... I suppose the feeling would be the same if i opened her parcel and found out she bought a vibrator.

We did however had some sweet balloon fun the next couple of days later though....

Comment

• drumrd
                    • Dec 2013

I never got caught while ordering online. Though one time I ordered at Loonerworld and payed with paypal, which my creditcard was connected to. But what I didn't realize was that my old address was connected with my paypal account.

So after a while I started questioning myself why the package took so long. So I emailed Alex from Loonerworld, and found out it was sent to my old address (2 bags of 17'' TT).

Fortunately the person from the student-dorm emailed me. She opened the package (Loonerworld is discrete) to find out my contact details (email). So she mentioned that she has a package with a lot of big balloons.

We made an appointment at a station and she gave me the package. I just said the balloons were for a big party. But I felt also a little caught cause she also could have googled loonerworld.

Comment

• Dude1234
                      • Sep 2017

That must of been nerve racking going to collect them I would of been s****** my self the whole time. I now have to think of an item that I can use as an excuse for buying from a party store so far I have controller thumb stocks that came from a party shop anybody else have any ideas ?

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎