Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warrior Princess
    • Mar 2020

Re: Favorite Popping Methods?

For me it's hug to pop or fingernails. Sometimes b2p but I recently almost gave myself a black eye, so I got more cautious.... Had my first pump to pop while sitting on the loon, but the loon was bigger than my place and I wussed out a little ��

Comment

• Joe Mamma
      • Mar 2020

Laying on your back, blindfolded, hands tied to the bed.
      Someone else places the stem of the balloon in your mouth.
      You have no idea how big the balloon in you mouth is, and you are attempting B2P with no hands.

Comment

• ReynaMae
        • Mar 2020

I like popping them by sitting on them with my big butt lol. If I do it slowly or the chair has a bit of cushion you can see the balloon stretch before it explodes. I both love and hate that slow build up! Sometimes it leaves a mark on my skin where I sat on the balloon, right where it split as it popped.

Comment

• FunLooner
          • Dec 2019

Hello

Comment

• watchman1968
            • Mar 2020

To see - sitting by far, and then squeezing and blowing
            IF I pop - sitting or riding

Comment

• BallonBTP
              • Apr 2020

Hi,

What a cool thread! I guess my favorite method is easy to guess from my forum name
              I can hardly believe how something that I was so scared of and ruined so much for me, when I was little, has become such a thrill.
              It is so amazing having blown up a balloon completely full, so that one is sure, it will pop with the next blow. And then it still goes on and on, until .....

I would never have thought, that I would have found such pleasure in balloons.

Greetings
              BallonBTP

Comment

• tw2351popper
                • Nov 2019

mine's definitely b2p but also like sit, squeeze and pump

Comment

• Loonerdad
                  • Apr 2020

Hi all. My favourite way for dealing with Balloons is to simply sit on them, or to torture them with my hands and sharp fingernails. I occasionally also take a sharp needle to them, to tease them before finishing them off.

Comment

• Loonbuster28
                    • Aug 2019

I love blowing all my balloons big and tight from standard 12”-72”. The bigger the better!!! I love popping them and watching them being popped. Some of my favorite ways are STP, pin popping, pump to pop/over inflation, cig pop, and nail popping. However recently I have loved when my partner teases me and uses a needle or scissors to cut holes in my inflated balloon. She then teases me by squeezing them so you hear the air come out fast not knowing if she will just let it deflate or finish it. Super hot if you like being teased!!!

Comment

• Fiju
                      • Feb 2018

Stuffing in my shirt or pants, then proceed with playing with it until one of us is popped.

Comment

• Yonkers Looner
                        • Oct 2019

Absolute favorite? Hmm...

Squeeze to pop. I like what OP said about making it feel loved, well if it could feel that is. Something about how intimate it feels to have the loon squeezed so close to you, the fear and anticipation of the pop, the loud squeaking and creaking as it strains, and then, without warning, BANG!!!!

Blow to pops still terrify they hell out of me, but it’s not like I can’t work up the courage to do them! I love to keep stopping midway to just admire how big it’s getting and tease myself knowing how close I’m getting to a bang...

Needles and hot objects like cigs or lighters aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I love cleaning up at least the smaller ones (18 in. or less) like that en masse. Just taking something really sharp, hot, or both and teasingly holding it outside the kill zone. Then, daintily pricking it with the slightest touch, POP!!! Then hitting them all in quicker succession, Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop!

Finally, on rarer occasion, I’ll actually just cut the nozzle and let it deflate. Hear me out; I LOVE that squeaky squealing sound they make when they deflate like that. It gets me absolutely rock hard, and then I’ll just squeeze it tightly and stretch the nozzle out to make it louder and slower.

If I finish using a loon, but I don’t want to pop it, I like to pretend to cut the nozzle, untie it, and do the same thing, whispering sweet pillow talk to myself while doing so.
                        Sometimes I feel like Freud would have a bloody field day with me...

Writer, future teacher, gamer, nerd, lover, looner, stoner, unapologetic nutcase

Comment

• Stoiclooner
                          • Jul 2020

By far it's blow to pop!!

I just love streching the balloon (speciaclly the neck) and blowing it, feelling it becomes bigger and tighter, with a great huge neck and a lot of pressure inside. When I feel it's a rock and the air I'm putting in doesn't make any diference in the volume... my friends, I just put more and more air in and simple wait and wish for the inevitable explosion!

The reward for this awesome experience is a huge bang that fill the room with multiples shreds.

Comment

• megaLooner
                            • Jul 2020

sit to pop is what I find most fun, there is nothing more fun for me than taking a bunch of balloons and sitting on each one

but I also like to step on or jump on balloons

Comment

• Popper777
                              • Jul 2020

Mi metodo favorito es B2P con mucha diferencia. Disfruto viendo como el globo se va haciendo cada vez más grande hasta empezar a ponerse transparente y duro. Me excita ver como el cuello se estira y el globo gime mientras tengo que imprimir mas y mas fuerza en mis soplidos. Mientras lo sigo inflando froto mis manos en el para hacerlo chirriar, eso me pone aún mas nervioso y a la vez excitado hasta que finalmente revienta en una explosión increíble y cae toda una nube de trocitos de latex.

Comment

• Bazzer

So many way to burst them, but I do enjoy sitting on them, and also digging my sharpened fingernails into them. I tease and make them suffer a bit, hope that's not too cruel.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎