Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonarloon
    • Jun 2017

Re: ride to pop, some concerns and questions

I've heard q24s shred into a billion tiny latex fragments when they go. The tent would hopefully contain at least most of them so I wouldn't have to be answering questions about them, lol.
    I was thinking a garbage bag could work, though I'm not sure if the balloon exploded violently enough if it would send some of it's fragments outside the bag?

Comment

• frankfrank
      Empathetic Harmonizer
      • Feb 2018

Sonarloon, I weigh around 190 and I've found any number of balloons I can bounce my full weight on: Q24 (discontinued), cattex, Tilly, some punchballs, and others - Tilly has the extra sensation of feeling very soft.

I never inflate to full neck, or even close, and that's really the key to not popping.
      People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• loonlover817
        • Feb 2018

so which balloons take the longest to sit to pop? cause i kinda want some i can bounce on and jack off without them popping? any suggestions?
        lover your loons forever

Comment

• frankfrank
          Empathetic Harmonizer
          • Feb 2018

Well you said you're young and "can't travel" [in a different thread] - but I should add the 24 inch balloons at Party City to my list. I've given some of those a LOT of abuse. This assumes, of course, that you can get to a Party City store.

There are no guarantees with balloons if you bounce-to-NON-pop, but the Party City ones are probably about the best that are available via ordinary retail stores. Of course if you can order some online (or perhaps you even need to), there are suddenly more possibilities for you. I was bouncing my 190 pounds on a Party City balloon and it didn't bust...but I also admit I don't inflate them "rock hard" before riding, but I do inflate substantially.
          Last edited by frankfrank; 21-02-2018, 03:18.
          People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• loonlover817
            • Feb 2018

yeah i cant order but how are Walmart?
            lover your loons forever

Comment

• frankfrank
              Empathetic Harmonizer
              • Feb 2018

Walmart has some decent 16 inch punchballs, but I haven't bought any of their balloons in MANY years, because they're not as large as my preferred sizes (16 inches and up, though not 3-footers as much as 24's).

Of course, as I mentioned elsewhere, THEY are the very same place that has those big toy boxing gloves.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎